Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BHL American

Someone else posted the e9 schedule. I took a lucky guess that most of the bhl url would be identical.

Just heard the BHL is trash. That true?

ANon
BHL National is trash for sure

Jim Hunter
ANon
BHL National is trash for sure
BHL American = Low AA
BHL National = A

I love how all this tough guy hide behind an Anon tags works. we get to trash these little benders and their leagues, saying BHL and EHF are the better club... and we have no effffffing clue what we are talking about. and honestly, it will never be solved. the two leagues will never cross to play games. both have too much pride and parents that ***** too much to actually know the truth. so we just need to all just shut our C 0 c k flappers and let these kids enjoy their time while they have it! before they become a bunch of never were's on a back yard wrestling wanna be website making fun of the next group of ehf/bhl who the fuuuukkkk cares!

Anon
I love how all this tough guy hide behind an Anon tags works. we get to trash these little benders and their leagues, saying BHL and EHF are the better club... and we have no effffffing clue what we are talking about. and honestly, it will never be solved. the two leagues will never cross to play games. both have too much pride and parents that ***** too much to actually know the truth. so we just need to all just shut our C 0 c k flappers and let these kids enjoy their time while they have it! before they become a bunch of never were's on a back yard wrestling wanna be website making fun of the next group of ehf/bhl who the fuuuukkkk cares!
I couldnt agree more

Jimmy Conway
Anon
I love how all this tough guy hide behind an Anon tags works. we get to trash these little benders and their leagues, saying BHL and EHF are the better club... and we have no effffffing clue what we are talking about. and honestly, it will never be solved. the two leagues will never cross to play games. both have too much pride and parents that ***** too much to actually know the truth. so we just need to all just shut our C 0 c k flappers and let these kids enjoy their time while they have it! before they become a bunch of never were\'s on a back yard wrestling wanna be website making fun of the next group of ehf/bhl who the fuuuukkkk cares!
I couldnt agree more
It’s just fact if you look at the rest of the country. Between the EHF Elite and E9 there are probably 10-12 true AAA teams in each age group. Prob 6-8 in Fed and 2-4 in E9. Because it’s a business everyone in NE is “AAA” but if these leagues have 3-4 divisions each with touchdowns of disparity between too and bottom how can they all be AAA? You don’t see every club team calling themselves AAA outside of New England.

BHL is like the vocational school of hockey.

Anon
BHL is like the vocational school of hockey.
What I love is the parents and kids about what league they are in. Even if you are an absolute stud in the E9 or EHF, the odds are slim to play lower D3 hockey. That is a fact, not opinion.

Don’t listen to these idiots.

Kid played BHL his entire youth career.

Plenty of opportunities for EHF. E9. T1EL.

stayed with a program that was nearby and had good coaching. His teams did well and he was always in the top two on team.

Went on to prep and has potential to move on from there.

Leagues mean nothing at youth ages. If your kid is decent and pushing himself he will be fine.

Anon
Don’t listen to these idiots.

Kid played BHL his entire youth career.

Plenty of opportunities for EHF. E9. T1EL.

stayed with a program that was nearby and had good coaching. His teams did well and he was always in the top two on team.

Went on to prep and has potential to move on from there.

Leagues mean nothing at youth ages. If your kid is decent and pushing himself he will be fine.
Sure he did.

My future NHL’er plays up on his club’s Select team, they’re in the American. His actual birth year team is in the E9.
Meanwhile in the 2015 E9 there’s three 2014 E and five 2014 S teams with their parents proudly posting on Facebook that their kid is in the E9 yay!
Granted this is all diaper hockey but yeah it really doesn’t seem to matter which league they’re in, no one gives a ****.

So what’s better?…Playing up into the BHL or playing at your age group, or down into the E9?

John Grady Cole
My future NHL’er plays up on his club’s Select team, they’re in the American. His actual birth year team is in the E9.
Meanwhile in the 2015 E9 there’s three 2014 E and five 2014 S teams with their parents proudly posting on Facebook that their kid is in the E9 yay!
Granted this is all diaper hockey but yeah it really doesn’t seem to matter which league they’re in, no one gives a ****.

So what’s better?…Playing up into the BHL or playing at your age group, or down into the E9?
Playing in the Fed.

EHF
John Grady Cole

Playing in the Fed.
I know of an E9 team that has 5 players on the National elite jr bruins team. There are clearly good and bad teams from both sides.

Anon
EHF
John Grady Cole

Playing in the Fed.
I know of an E9 team that has 5 players on the National elite jr bruins team. There are clearly good and bad teams from both sides.
And at best, out of those 5 supposed studs, one will MAYBE play in college.

ANON
Anon
EHF
John Grady Cole

Playing in the Fed.
But what does that say about the kids that aren't as good as those players now ?

ANON
Anon
EHF
John Grady Cole

Playing in the Fed.
And?

Anon
ANON
Anon
EHF
John Grady Cole

Playing in the Fed.
And?
20% chance sounds great

E9, BHL American, BHL National, Fed elite, etc
The odds are almost even of hitting the lottery before making professional hockey. Nobody cares and these owners are stacking cash on Karen’s and Ken’s.

Do you honestly think most parents are having their kids play hockey because they're thinking they might be in the nhl someday?

I think most parents want their kids to be well rounded individuals and if being good (or average) at a sport helps with that what is the problem?

I'm tired of seeing all these posts about parents who suck and think their kid is nhl bound. Yes people like hockey, it's fun to watch the kids play, even better if they kids end up being good. But I don't know anyone who has plans for the nhl. I'd rather my son become a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon to be honest.

Playing in the nhl doesn't necessarily end well for everyone.