email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spring & Summer Tourney Request To All Parenta

Anon
If you believe bad hockey tournaments is the only activity for kids during the summer you’re a meathead and for your kids sake stop being the problem!
No one said that fool. My kids are at the beach now. I just think it's ridiculous how against people are of summer hockey tourneys. Dont do them if you dont want to! Other people enjoy them.

Why the hell would you care what activities someone has their kid in?

anon
Anon
Ah yes Summer Tournaments...the McDonalds drive through of hockey. It\'s quick, cheap and fills you up but in the end it\'s just not healthy. So you und up feelng like bloated tick full of regret.
so should kids not do anything all summer?
0 Tourneys - Cool club daddy
1-2 Tourneys - Normal club daddy
3-4 Tourneys - Loser club daddy
5+ Tourneys - This daddy type needs medication. They likely have Fomo and pretend to know hockey. Tiny ball sack. Cause problems on the many full season teams his kid skates with. Starts rumors. Should be slapped.

anon
Anon
Ah yes Summer Tournaments...the McDonalds drive through of hockey. It\'s quick, cheap and fills you up but in the end it\'s just not healthy. So you und up feelng like bloated tick full of regret.
so should kids not do anything all summer?
Nobody said do nothing. Just lose the bone er for summer hockey bud.

If this is the militia cup I want a refund. You wasted mine and my daughters time this weekend with this hack tournament. If she doesn’t come home with one of those plastic trophies tomorrow I’m gonna be ****ed.

Are you serious.

With the money you are hauling in you can’t possibly be complaining about having to do some work.

If it s too much work for you then stop doing them.

Yeah right.

How’s the militia cup next weekend shaping up?