Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ccm 68 busts

Wow
Anon
Anon
So what happened to the big names from mites? Watched it all this weekend no where to be found. Those brick kids couldn’t hang
The 2014 jr bruins national elites and 2015 jr bruins team won

What big names are you talking about ?
Join the rest of us in reality. The point was the diaper hockey all-stars from 4-5 years ago are no where to be found in big boy hockey. I’m not sure that is accurate though.
it's interesting how that happens. It seems like some kids peak at 8 or 9? I can think of a few jr eagles who fit that mold.

English Comprehension is a lost art!

But these busts still found a way to get there, as undeservedly as it is.

Anon
So what happened to the big names from mites? Watched it all this weekend no where to be found. Those brick kids couldn’t hang
Bust or Busts? Back to English class.

The real catch is these kids here, even at a later age still rarely 'make it' to meaningful hockey.

anon
The real catch is these kids here, even at a later age still rarely 'make it' to meaningful hockey.
Any idea why this happens? It's interesting that some kids seem so amazing at 8 and 10 years old...then just kind of become average in high school. I wonder if it's loss or interest or changes in body/hormones due to puberty?

These things are really something a parent can't prevent or control.

I have news for you...the same thing is going to happen to 1/3 of the kids at STX 68. Many will get passed by in the next few years. Being early to puberty is not a substitution for IQ and skill.