Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fed Schedule

you have a game every sat and sun, i mean really why do you really need exact time and location for you oct. 16 game right now. Your not going anywhere other than hockey and if you have a vacation planned for a weekend your not going to hockey. wtf

anon
you have a game every sat and sun, i mean really why do you really need exact time and location for you oct. 16 game right now. Your not going anywhere other than hockey and if you have a vacation planned for a weekend your not going to hockey. wtf
Believe it or not, some people have more than one kid and may even have them involved in fall sports.

anon
Exactly. Hockey will be played every weekend just keep your schedule open.

Biden
The fed did well with releasing their schedule by 8/15!! Take your time!!
Almost like certain tax records.. 😂😂

A little hang up with some programs that cant fill elite teams.

A FED team can’t fill an elite team? That’s sounds silly. We’ll here is a solution. Move the platinum team to ELITE! Problem solved!!

That must be the reason why they have been a few crappy you 18 teams that got moved up to the selects. I mean seriously some of these teams were bottom feeders and platinum and our team lost in the semi‘s last year. So dumb!

So the platinum team gets blown out every game . That is not good for anyone.

Sounds like the Breakers. Just move to PHL and be done with it. Bye Felicia.

These platinum teams parents think they are Elite. We’ll give them a taste of it!

Thank god my U14 coach sent our schedule on Sunday. Suckers!

Anon
Wow. You must feel as special as the classes they put you in back in high school and the special short bus you got to ride there.

Forrest
Anon
Wow. You must feel as special as the classes they put you in back in high school and the special short bus you got to ride there.
You’re only mad at yourself

Anon
These platinum teams parents think they are Elite. We’ll give them a taste of it!
And most Elite kids are riding the wave of the top 6 players. Only parents that need to brag their kid is on elite are those who’s kids are just as average as the platinum kids. We have many of these parents ion our elite team. You know who you are.

Anon
Anon
And most Elite kids are riding the wave of the top 6 players. Only parents that need to brag their kid is on elite are those who’s kids are just as average as the platinum kids. We have many of these parents ion our elite team. You know who you are.
So why play hockey ?

So much negativity on here. I really wonder who all of you posters are. You just seems to hate parents who are proud of their kids or think their kid is good at something. I don't get the bitterness. I can't help but wonder if you have kids who stunk at hockey or you just stunk as parents or maybe you didn't make it as far as you wanted to.

Anon
So much negativity on here. I really wonder who all of you posters are. You just seems to hate parents who are proud of their kids or think their kid is good at something. I don't get the bitterness. I can't help but wonder if you have kids who stunk at hockey or you just stunk as parents or maybe you didn't make it as far as you wanted to.
Go home Karen.

anon
Anon
So much negativity on here. I really wonder who all of you posters are. You just seems to hate parents who are proud of their kids or think their kid is good at something. I don\'t get the bitterness. I can\'t help but wonder if you have kids who stunk at hockey or you just stunk as parents or maybe you didn\'t make it as far as you wanted to.
Go home Karen.
No i wont. What is the point of this forum? Seems to go against anything that is actually reality as far as youth hockey goes these days.

Anon
Loser parents who get too excited over youth sports are the worst.

EHF finally put the schedule up!!

Did anyone notice that MFF in 2011 only plays each team twice? All other teams play each other 4 times. I guess they stopped wanting to drive up here and blow out every team.

EHF
Did anyone notice that MFF in 2011 only plays each team twice? All other teams play each other 4 times. I guess they stopped wanting to drive up here and blow out every team.
MidFF is going independent but wants to keep their charter. Fed is forcing them to play 20 games.

It is every MF team, not just 2011

11s have unbalanced schedules. Play some teams 5 times. Play some teams 4 times. Play Breakers 0 times.

Anon
11s have unbalanced schedules. Play some teams 5 times. Play some teams 4 times. Play Breakers 0 times.
Maybe that’s because the Breakers don’t have a 2011 Elite team

Glen Wesley
Anon
Maybe that’s because the Breakers don’t have a 2011 Elite team
Why don't they ?