email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2010

2010 Division Boston Breakout
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team's elite and tier 1 ?
Eagles, TG teams and how about Assebet or the Boston Americans .... I see a few teams there that dont have what they did in years past looks like a water down league

What about the Seacoast Spartans ??? Did they miss the boat on this one ? Start out the regular season against some of the best teams and they dont play doesnt make sense maybe because they stunk out the joint going 0 for 4 in the Warrior showcase the week before they licked their wounds and didnt want to go 0 for 9

Read set go !
Go online and look at the standings

Anon
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team\'s elite and tier 1 ?
Eagles, TG teams and how about Assebet or the Boston Americans .... I see a few teams there that dont have what they did in years past looks like a water down league

What about the Seacoast Spartans ??? Did they miss the boat on this one ? Start out the regular season against some of the best teams and they dont play doesnt make sense maybe because they stunk out the joint going 0 for 4 in the Warrior showcase the week before they licked their wounds and didnt want to go 0 for 9

Read set go !
Is there a place to see standing for E9 and ehf together?

Re
Anon
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team\\\'s elite and tier 1 ?

Read set go !
EHF fared much better in the 10s and 11s. In the O9s an E9 team lost to the kings platinum team

Jimmy D
Re
Anon
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team\\\\\\\'s elite and tier 1 ?

Read set go !
EHF fared much better in the 10s and 11s. In the O9s an E9 team lost to the kings platinum team
From what I can see the ssk 09 platinum team hasn't had a game yet. They had no game this weekend. I thought ehf and elite never played each other ?

Anon
Jimmy D
Re
Anon
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s elite and tier 1 ?

Read set go !
From what I can see the ssk 09 platinum team hasn't had a game yet. They had no game this weekend. I thought ehf and elite never played each other ?
They played and beat TPs E9 team. Easy to view on the Breakout website

Jimmy D
Anon
Jimmy D
Re
Anon
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s elite and tier 1 ?

Read set go !
From what I can see the ssk 09 platinum team hasn\'t had a game yet. They had no game this weekend. I thought ehf and elite never played each other ?
What is the breakout site? Still learning the ropes here

Nvm i see. I didn't realize it was a tournament

Anon
Jimmy D
Anon
Jimmy D
Re
Anon
So how did all our local teams do in the breakout? EHF vs E9 team\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s elite and tier 1 ?

Read set go !
From what I can see the ssk 09 platinum team hasn\\\'t had a game yet. They had no game this weekend. I thought ehf and elite never played each other ?
What is the breakout site? Still learning the ropes here
www.su*****riesaaa.com then find Boston Breakout, then schedule, then game results. Filter by birth years

From what I can see at the 2011 level there was only one E9/EHF overlap game and the Advantage beat PHC 5-0….

The only teams in the e9 that can play with fed teams are the 12 raiders and the 11 BA team. That’s it. Enough with the 09 BA team after their Super Series showing.

PHC is really like the ~8th best 2011 team in the FED. BA versus SSK would have been a better matchup for BA to see where they stand. Certainly a good team however and would be a playoff team in the FED at that birthyear.

Agree on matchup BA vs SSK would have been a better game to see. PHC vs one of the other E9 teams there would have been a better matchup.

You guys are missing the boat if you are watching the hockey. Watching the fat NY/NJ moms yell and spit in the stands.
That's where the true entertainment was.

With fat moms you know the team wasn’t good… I saw a lot of moms and dads carrying bags for their kids at 2011 & 2010 age groups (also from ny/nj)

As a New Yorker, we are also embarrassed by the NJ and LI teams. Please don't lump us all together.

OP glosses over the fact that 2 E9 teams beat EHF elite teams. Also not many overlap games were scheduled in the tournament.

09 VJW over IHC Elite
11 BA over PHC

Calls out a loss of a BHL org that paritied into E9 this year LOL

Anon
OP glosses over the fact that 2 E9 teams beat EHF elite teams. Also not many overlap games were scheduled in the tournament.

09 VJW over IHC Elite
11 BA over PHC

Calls out a loss of a BHL org that paritied into E9 this year LOL

this forum hates E9. There's always some kind of excuse whenever an E9 team beats an EHF team as to why it happened, lol. there are simply some crappy birth years in the EHF.

The great thing about the Boston Breakout is the large showing of quality teams from up & down the east coast. The bad thing is parents pointing out their team came in 13th place with a weak schedule. The 2010 Vermont Flames were the 5-0 with most games against relatively soft teams and the JR Terriers were 4-0-1 with a couple cupcakes on the menu. The 2010 Top Gun Elite team was 4-1 with what looks to be a stacked schedule.

2010 Bridgewater bandits had a tough schedule and did very well, watch out for them to upset some of the top EHF teams this season!

Did he say BB lol maybe if they played in the platinum division as they should they may get a win or 2

I watched the bandits play too. Bonehead mistakes which maybe could be coached out of them but far better team than last year

😂😂😂😂

Marv Marinovich
The great thing about the Boston Breakout is the large showing of quality teams from up & down the east coast. The bad thing is parents pointing out their team came in 13th place with a weak schedule. The 2010 Vermont Flames were the 5-0 with most games against relatively soft teams and the JR Terriers were 4-0-1 with a couple cupcakes on the menu. The 2010 Top Gun Elite team was 4-1 with what looks to be a stacked schedule.
Agreed. Top Gun had a tough schedule and did really well. Would expect them to move up in the rankings this year. The “standings” in the Breakout mean nothing. A lot of competitive games played in the 10s group.