Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 14U Tier 1 Boston Jr Eagles Invite

anon
Anon
anon
why is this forum so horny for the eagles
Probably because they are the most consistent and re****ble organization that consistently has very good teams from U14 to u18. Name another Massachusetts program that can say that?
SO the Eagles are the only re****ble org in the MA because they consistently win?

Is it literally all about winning and stats?
Read the post......consistently has very good teams from U14 to u18. Name another Massachusetts program that can say that?

BJE have the better players, coaches and face better opponents. They are the Mass NB team.

If your kid was good enough to make one of their top teams, you would sign him up right away.

I'm on the south shore so it's pretty far for us. My kid is better than some of the players they have currently

What's all the jabber about their Assistant Coach?

Kings had their full roster and lost to Militia 2-0 and 7-6. Kings are still a good team.

The Daddy wannabe dopes still dont get it. It is not about wins and losses, or who beat who today. It still is about development,strong competition, both internally and externally, that will lead to improvements. And last but not least, an organization that will, expose, promote and "advertise" their players of note.

It was no accident this past weekend that at an Eagles event it drew attention from guys like me, along with prep and college evaluators.

Kids gravitate to Orgs like the Eagles or Whalers etc because they are experienced at providing quality hockey exposure, they promote thier kids on social media, by running exposure events and just as importantly, traditional communication methods.

Do you think the note takers gave a crap about who won the Eagles event? I didn't, I get zero return on reporting a score but I do get a stipend for a report on a prospect, and there certainly were many.

.... and just WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Some former Boston Junior Eagles has been? What makes you so important? The Junior Eagles have mistreated and screwed mank kids over the years. Can you say, Brian Strait?

Anon
.... and just WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Some former Boston Junior Eagles has been? What makes you so important? The Junior Eagles have mistreated and screwed mank kids over the years. Can you say, Brian Strait?
Do you have a 20 year old grudge?

So I take it you aren't a former Boston Junior Eagle. How much money did your father contribute to the program? Did you ever play ONE SINGLE SHIFT at the collegiate level? Let me guess, you went to Belmont Hill and were a 4th liner

He missed the big picture point. Do you think a D1 coach looking at a 18 year old puts any weight in a kids U14/15 teams record?

Having said that, The Eagles and other Orgs do a good job in putting kids in a position to succeed and be noticed. Cant argue that.

He missed the big picture point. Do you think a D1 coach looking at a 18 year old puts any weight in a kids U14/15 teams record?

Having said that, The Eagles and other Orgs do a good job in putting kids in a position to succeed and be noticed. Cant argue that.