Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fed 2010s

Looking at what each team did in their preseason matches, I would take islanders over eagles for the final q spot. Eagles seemed to have struggled against against light weight competition, while the islander absolutely held there own against the heavy weights.

Andy Moog
Looking at what each team did in their preseason matches, I would take islanders over eagles for the final q spot. Eagles seemed to have struggled against against light weight competition, while the islander absolutely held there own against the heavy weights.
I don’t think IHC counts as they have an autobid. The 09s went last year and embarrassed themselves.

RG Exemption
Andy Moog
I don’t think IHC counts as they have an autobid. The 09s went last year and embarrassed themselves.
Islanders 09 ran into a buzz saw up in Quebec. Czech Knights in first round and then the Montreal team in the losers bracket who were ****ed they lost their first game and took it out on them. I watched both from the stands, and the Islanders could compete with half or more of the teams there, but those two teams they played were a cut above the rest in the entire tournament.

If islanders are in top 2 for Q standings, does the third place team go.?

anon
Tom
What about Platinum 2010 predictions
No one cares about platinum
Nobody cares about 2010's