Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BHL

arent there teams that are part of the E9 and BHL? For some reason I thought BA was part of both?

BA’s select (2) team would be in the BHL.

Anon
Lol here come the lower Fed parents…

EHF Gold and below is not good hockey.
BHL National also not good hockey.

BHL American is equal to EHF platinum depending on the age one or the other could be a little stronger.

E9 is pretty equal to EHF elite minus the top 1-3 teams depending on age that destroy the rest of the league.

There are some stronger BHL American and EHF platinum teams that can beat bottom 2 of EHF elite or E9 teams.

The gold parents thinking they can compete with BHL American teams is laughable.

You are delusional. Every upper gold team I’ve seen would beat any BHL American team? Why would you possibly think that

who are some of these BHL teams?

Let’s just go by some of last year’s games…

2011 Patriots Select team (11-9-3 in BHL American) beat 2011 Manchester Flames Platinum team (3rd place and made final 4) 3-1

That same Flames team only beat a BHL National team Casco Bay 2-1

2011 Patriots Select BHL team also beat North Stars Platinum team 2-0.

Anon
Let’s just go by some of last year’s games…

2011 Patriots Select team (11-9-3 in BHL American) beat 2011 Manchester Flames Platinum team (3rd place and made final 4) 3-1

That same Flames team only beat a BHL National team Casco Bay 2-1

2011 Patriots Select BHL team also beat North Stars Platinum team 2-0.

Spend some time on the toilet and look into the hundreds of examples that go the other way of EHF teams at all levels beating up on E9 times. You are a joke and your examples are not a deep look into what is real.

Lol source trust me bro

Anon
Lol source trust me bro
Bro. You must be from poor part of town?

#1 Fed Elite
#2 Fed Plat & E9
#4 Fed UG, BHL A, PHL, VHL E
#8 Fed LG & BHL N
#10 VHL Not Elite

It depends what team. I'm on the south shore and I'd pick BA over BB or BSB. Awful programs, particularly at the development level.

People can try to post this nonsense all they want doesn’t make it true…

Anon
#1 Fed Elite
#2 Fed Plat & E9
#4 Fed UG, BHL A, PHL, VHL E
#8 Fed LG & BHL N
#10 VHL Not Elite

I have never even heard of some of these

Imagine caring this much about comparing your kids league to other leagues. Drop your kid off at hockey and take your fat tookis to the gym. Here comes the "sorry your kid plays town" from a baby dik daddy.

If EHF itself was that great BA would not be in business. Anyone who skates for BA could easily skate for BSB, bb or BJT.

I just want to thank everyone on this thread for all of the time you’ve committed to this discussion and for finally settling this years-long debate

Haha . I hope you are talking about the BA kids playing on gold teams and not the elite teams.

It is amazing parents keep debating EHF vs E9/BHL every year. It is a fact that EHF has a larger share of top players, but the reality is the vast majority of players on the EHF elite and E9 teams will not play on the top 2 or 3 teams when it comes U14 and above. Nobody cares where you played at mite/squirt/peewee. Just have faith in whatever works for your family, be patient and enjoy the ride.

I didn't even know what EHF or E9 was until i came to this forum. We chose a program we knew people working at and was close to our house. My kids are young and i'm more focused on how they are playing, do they like the sport, their coach, their teammates. One of my kids also plays on a spring club team that he had to try out for as well so yes he's pretty good at this point. On this team there are kids from both E9 and EHF teams. I think it's rather unpleasant how E9 gets so many put downs though.

Because his friends are there and they enjoy playing hockey together? Do you honestly think that your kid is going to a better beer league team than the other kids?

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THERE ARE MORE FED MOMS THAT SWALLOW THAN BHL ONES. FACTS.

Milk jug from the Providence platinum team with 2 kids on the utter at all times def swallows…

This thread is pure (lower) gold. 100% would read again.