Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: end game

Business Econ is a joke pal. Lol. He was talking engineering or pre med

Anon Ivy dad
Tell me I have no clue without telling me I have no clue.

Anon Ivy dad
Pulitzer guy here. Absolutely talking about premed and the other STEM majors that require labs.

My benders goal is to meet a bunch of elite players who will have no work skills at 25 and hire them on the cheap.

Anon
Anon Ivy dad
Pulitzer guy here. Absolutely talking about premed and the other STEM majors that require labs.
yeah you definitely don’t get a good education if you are not taking a major that requires labs. whatever man

It is not your end game or goal. It should be up to your kid if they enjoy hockey and how far they want to go with it. Yes you should guide them but most of you hockey parents are obsessed.

what would everyone think of this situation- SUNY Potsdam 1st line or Tufts club team?

Anon
what would everyone think of this situation- SUNY Potsdam 1st line or Tufts club team?
Gut says Tufts no doubt. Assuming you are sure he gets in. But also depends what he wants with his life. And how much disposable income you have. You could go 4 years SUNY and then pay for a master at a good Uni of his chosen field.