email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2014 PHC T1

Anon
25-0 vs the Bandits guys? We’re you trying to hit 30? Stay classy fella’s. Couple of dads screaming like possessed demons the entire game. Grab a Valium or Xanny before you have an aneurism.
You lost me at 2014 Tier 1. But the mite parents are usually the craziest clueless one and PHC parents are historically another level of crazy. They probably had a cowbell too

How can you be sure it was the winning team with the parents yelling? Maybe the losing team parents were yelling?

anon
How can you be sure it was the winning team with the parents yelling? Maybe the losing team parents were yelling?
Thank you PHC Mom. Maybe you are right. Or maybe you should stop bringing your cowbell to the games

pathetic. I'm not a PHC or bandit mom. It's ridiculous you think that many people post on this crap forum.

anon
pathetic. I'm not a PHC or bandit mom. It's ridiculous you think that many people post on this crap forum.
In less than 2 hours

- 9 replys
- A couple of parents that were actually involved
- 8 year old tier one topic 🙄
- phc/bridgewater parents going at eachother's throats with expletives

The dboard is already in mid season form and its not even October 👏

OP here. No Bandits affiliation whatsoever. This post is solely about 3 coaches that were ok with their kids running up the score on a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds. Also thought the crazy dads garnered a mention too.

I would rather a team run it up than play keep away and purposely not score. That is way worse. Put together a better team.

PHC 14 Elite - Bandits 14 Elite - 23:0, and then PHC lost to IHC 1:8. EHF sucks.

Gonzo
PHC 14 Elite - Bandits 14 Elite - 23:0, and then PHC lost to IHC 1:8. EHF sucks.
2014 Bandits are a game only team. They don’t practice. The main point is let’s all stop bashing 8 year old kids.
Don’t you think the 23 to 0 was enough already?

Why would they not practice?

Hey look its Big Billy Smith!! Lock the snack bar Big Billy's coming to town!!

Anonymous
Hey look its Big Billy Smith!! Lock the snack bar Big Billy's coming to town!!
Do you even have a clue who billy smith was

Could just forfeit games like the 13s and give a Saturday in September back to PHC.

Sorry, but if an organization puts a team in a division where it does not belong, it's on them. If the league allows it, it's on them too. That's what parity is for.

it seems pretty obvious the 2014 Bandits and BSB teams don't belong in this league. At this point the eagles and islanders are dominating.