Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U14 Mount vs U14 River Rats

More like the pretty much the entire team got cut besides 2 kids who left.

The issue with the U14 team is most kids stay home one more year then leave home at U15 year. So he’s not getting the best of the best which is the reason why a lot are gone the following year.

You people are great jealously is an ugly thing. Sorry the coach cut your kid or didn’t think he was that good.

Two best kids left . Jealous. Why .

No comment about the coach . Why . Truth again. Food for the kids. Truth again.

Anon
Two best kids left . Jealous. Why .
Two best kids left? The best kid in the country is on the U-15 team, CF. NW is the second best, also currently on the U-15 team. NW led Natty camp in scoring

Anon

The issue with the U14 team is most kids stay home one more year then leave home at U15 year. So he’s not getting the best of the best which is the reason why a lot are gone the following year.

You people are great jealously is an ugly thing. Sorry the coach cut your kid or didn’t think he was that good.
People who try to **** on other programs (out of jealousy or anything else are absolute clowns). Both the Rats and Mount have strong programs. The Rats blew a 3-0 lead to Mount on Friday night and lost 4-3 GET OVER IT.
Mounts U-14 coach is a clown? There are some pretty high end players who would beg to differ. 06’s JH, JP (NTDP), WF and SB (USHL) look at how those guys are doing. All four played 14’s and 15’s at Mount.
If you’re a jealous parent, move on and find a new hobby

Anonymous
Anon

People who try to **** on other programs (out of jealousy or anything else are absolute clowns). Both the Rats and Mount have strong programs. The Rats blew a 3-0 lead to Mount on Friday night and lost 4-3 GET OVER IT.
Mounts U-14 coach is a clown? There are some pretty high end players who would beg to differ. 06’s JH, JP (NTDP), WF and SB (USHL) look at how those guys are doing. All four played 14’s and 15’s at Mount.
Guy might be a decent coach but he is a horrible human being

I wouldn't trust him for any reason at all

Anonymous
Anon

Every good team will have a few players move on…. What about the remaining players on the team? How are they doing?

Anon
Anonymous
Anon

Every good team will have a few players move on…. What about the remaining players on the team? How are they doing?
Team is shaky at best….

Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anon

Team is shaky at best….
Subject should be dropped . If you are familiar with the program you know the truth .

Anonymous
Anon
Rat Hat
Lol
Rats parents are peasants every year.
They sure are…it festers from the owner and GM of the Rats… couple 🤡🤡🤡s
It’s a great program from owners, to gm, to coach and to kids. Jealousy will not get you far in life. Keep paying 50k for an unbelievable education at the academy!! Haha
HAHAHAHA!!!! Do your research and let me know over the past 3+ seasons who leads all midget/prep programs in Ivy commitments. Yes, more than Exeter and Andover! Can you believe it?? Here’s another cheat sheet for you, you moron. The Rats owner/GM and most coaches are friends with the Mount coaches. So what are we talking about here?
I very much would like you to back that up.

I went to RinkNet College Commits and from 616 D1 commits I saw one MSC to Cornell. One BK and two SK.

Thirteen kids from preps have committed to Ivy’s. 26 to D1 in total.

anon
Anonymous
Anon
Rat Hat
Lol
It’s a great program from owners, to gm, to coach and to kids. Jealousy will not get you far in life. Keep paying 50k for an unbelievable education at the academy!! Haha
HAHAHAHA!!!! Do your research and let me know over the past 3+ seasons who leads all midget/prep programs in Ivy commitments. Yes, more than Exeter and Andover! Can you believe it?? Here’s another cheat sheet for you, you moron. The Rats owner/GM and most coaches are friends with the Mount coaches. So what are we talking about here?

I went to RinkNet College Commits and from 616 D1 commits I saw one MSC to Cornell. One BK and two SK.

9 Ivy soon to be 10 from Mount in the past 3 years.

Anonymous
anon
Anonymous
Anon
Rat Hat
Lol

That's not back up. That's just saying the same thing again.

Anon
Anonymous
anon
Anonymous
Anon
Rat Hat
Lol

That's not back up. That's just saying the same thing again.
What kind of “back up” would you like?
3 to Princeton
2 to Harvard
2 to Cornell
1 to Dartmouth
1 to Brown
Those are the 9. If you look hard enough, you’ll be able to figure it out. You must be a real scout if you have Rinknet, that’s cool 🤡🤡

Keep your eye on the prize , the U14 coach from last year and this year is a clown , bad guy . You just won’t comment on that . Truth again

Anonymous
Anon
Anonymous
anon
Anonymous
Anon
Rat Hat
Lol

That\'s not back up. That\'s just saying the same thing again.
What kind of “back up” would you like?
3 to Princeton
2 to Harvard
2 to Cornell
1 to Dartmouth
1 to Brown
Those are the 9. If you look hard enough, you’ll be able to figure it out. You must be a real scout if you have Rinknet, that’s cool 🤡🤡
Do people honestly think that throwing insults around makes them more credible? Asking for a friend.

And you seem to feel oddly attacked just because someone asks you a question. I told you what I could find and where. For someone who portrays himself very clued in you are very short on details.

Keep your eye on the prize , the U14 coach from last year and this year is a clown , bad guy . You just won’t comment on that . Truth again

Rinknet
Personal attacks on a coach that seemingly does a good job and has the results/track record is a bit odd, don’t you think? Do you know him personally? Did Mount not want your kid? It’s ok to let it go. Keep being miserable

A lot of “truth” being spewed by the butt hurt Rats parents. The game was a 4-3 Mount final. Sorry you lost

Not a Rats parent but whatever

AutoFill
Not a Rats parent but whatever
Ok, good. Go be a moron somewhere else

Anonymous
Rinknet
Personal attacks on a coach that seemingly does a good job and has the results/track record is a bit odd, don’t you think? Do you know him personally? Did Mount not want your kid? It’s ok to let it go. Keep being miserable
Do you definine "doing a good job" as getting victories because they recruit better players than the teams they play, or is it making your kid a better player and person though?

I am going to say yelling and screaming and berating the kids to play better might get some wins, but does not do the latter

anon
Anonymous
Rinknet
Do you definine "doing a good job" as getting victories because they recruit better players than the teams they play, or is it making your kid a better player and person though?

I am going to say yelling and screaming and berating the kids to play better might get some wins, but does not do the latter
He's not yelling at kids just to play better. He yells at kids if they are don't play within the system, are lazy or make dumb hockey plays. Its the first time many of the players are actually held accountable. So yes it will make them better people and hockey players.

Anon
anon
Anonymous
Rinknet
Do you definine \"doing a good job\" as getting victories because they recruit better players than the teams they play, or is it making your kid a better player and person though?

He's not yelling at kids just to play better. He yells at kids if they are don't play within the system, are lazy or make dumb hockey plays. Its the first time many of the players are actually held accountable. So yes it will make them better people and hockey players.
Wow dad you really drank the Kool-Aid huh dad? I guess you need to so you can justify the $50k for high school. LOL.

Rinknet
#1. Life lesson (free of charge) - Never put a space between the end of a sentence and punctuation. You must be a Pre-K drop out.

#2. Sorry that no one from Mount returned your calls.

English 101
Rinknet
#1. Life lesson (free of charge) - Never put a space between the end of a sentence and punctuation. You must be a Pre-K drop out.

Love the rinknet guy. 20 years from now he’ll be on the cutting edge of instat

English 101
Rinknet

Life lesson , go crawl into a corner somewhere and wish like hell someone normal would actually acknowledge you. It hurts doesn’t it . Same loser friends. That is your life lesson