Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2010 top gun platinum

Anon
Anonnny
How long did the player play for top gun being over age and no one say anything?
It seems it was well known and why no discipline against the team and organization?
All the coaches apparently knew about it. Very fishy and then alternates playing in this seasons parity.
This post is by the biggest loser parent who has it out for this team and coach. 100% sure on that. Happens all the time. Dad has major financial issues and a fat ugly wife type of guy. Feels pressure because his kid is bad at hockey. Everyone knows this guys is a slug.
It may be a parent or previous coach. You know who he is. Say his name, say his name

Anon
Anon
Anonnny
How long did the player play for top gun being over age and no one say anything?
It seems it was well known and why no discipline against the team and organization?
All the coaches apparently knew about it. Very fishy and then alternates playing in this seasons parity.
This post is by the biggest loser parent who has it out for this team and coach. 100% sure on that. Happens all the time. Dad has major financial issues and a fat ugly wife type of guy. Feels pressure because his kid is bad at hockey. Everyone knows this guys is a slug.
It may be a parent or previous coach. You know who he is. Say his name, say his name
Johnny “Kid got cut” Doe

Was the head coach's kid too. Had been a couple years he was on the team. Head Coach cheats at everything is what's wrong with youth hockey. The team knew. Nobody cared or said anything. Glad someone said something.

Anon
Was the head coach's kid too. Had been a couple years he was on the team. Head Coach cheats at everything is what's wrong with youth hockey. The team knew. Nobody cared or said anything. Glad someone said something.
Wasn't it all approved by league last year? Was this year a lapse in the leagues paperwork? Hmmm... Hearing it will all be taken care of through league. We have a player who is 2008 playing in 2009. Approved by the league. Not sure cheating is part of the equation. Just my opinion.

Who cares. It's 2010 and it's platinum.

anon
Who cares. It's 2010 and it's platinum.
Oh I know buddy. Elite or nothing else at the PeeWee level are word to live by right? Man is spot on - If you aren’t playing Elite nobody should talk about it. Dooooosh

Anon
anon
Who cares. It\'s 2010 and it\'s platinum.
Oh I know buddy. Elite or nothing else at the PeeWee level are word to live by right? Man is spot on - If you aren’t playing Elite nobody should talk about it. Dooooosh
Exactly. Anything below elite is basically glorified town hockey. Even some of the elite teams are the equivalent to town hockey.

Anon
Anon
Was the head coach\'s kid too. Had been a couple years he was on the team. Head Coach cheats at everything is what\'s wrong with youth hockey. The team knew. Nobody cared or said anything. Glad someone said something.
Wasn't it all approved by league last year? Was this year a lapse in the leagues paperwork? Hmmm... Hearing it will all be taken care of through league. We have a player who is 2008 playing in 2009. Approved by the league. Not sure cheating is part of the equation. Just my opinion.
Why would the league approve ineligible players? At this age, an extra year can be a lot.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Was the head coach\\\'s kid too. Had been a couple years he was on the team. Head Coach cheats at everything is what\\\'s wrong with youth hockey. The team knew. Nobody cared or said anything. Glad someone said something.
Wasn\'t it all approved by league last year? Was this year a lapse in the leagues paperwork? Hmmm... Hearing it will all be taken care of through league. We have a player who is 2008 playing in 2009. Approved by the league. Not sure cheating is part of the equation. Just my opinion.
Why would the league approve ineligible players? At this age, an extra year can be a lot.
Common sense is used when by leagues determining if (for example) a Jan 2 2007 birthday applies to play 2008. Happens every year. I’ve seen kids get approved or denied for different reasons. Not sure details of the topic by OP though

Anon
Easy now. By "Someone" do you mean one angry loon of a parent? Maybe a mom? Maybe somebody who doesn't know their ass from their elbow?

Anonnny
I remember when the Fed said they were "elite only" - now they are Elite, Tier 1, Platinum, Upper Gold, Gold, Brown, Green, Yellow, Quartz, Herkimer, etc.

WTF??

anon
Anonnny
I remember when the Fed said they were "elite only" - now they are Elite, Tier 1, Platinum, Upper Gold, Gold, Brown, Green, Yellow, Quartz, Herkimer, etc.

WTF??
and some of the elite teams are bad.

anon
anon
Anonnny
I remember when the Fed said they were \"elite only\" - now they are Elite, Tier 1, Platinum, Upper Gold, Gold, Brown, Green, Yellow, Quartz, Herkimer, etc.

WTF??
and some of the elite teams are bad.
Sunnier over in the E9? They have no bad "Elite" Teams over there?

anon
Anonnny

WTF??
Would it make for sense for your little E9 mind if the Plat, Upper Gold were in a league called North East Hockey League?

Anon
anon
Anonnny
I remember when the Fed said they were \"elite only\" - now they are Elite, Tier 1, Platinum, Upper Gold, Gold, Brown, Green, Yellow, Quartz, Herkimer, etc.

WTF??
Would it make for sense for your little E9 mind if the Plat, Upper Gold were in a league called North East Hockey League?
Yes as that's what the talent level would be LOL

I wish they kept it just the Elite division instead of coming up with BS like "upper gold" and "gold" etc.

anon
Anon
anon
Anonnny
I remember when the Fed said they were \\\"elite only\\\" - now they are Elite, Tier 1, Platinum, Upper Gold, Gold, Brown, Green, Yellow, Quartz, Herkimer, etc.

WTF??
Yes as that's what the talent level would be LOL

I wish they kept it just the Elite division instead of coming up with BS like "upper gold" and "gold" etc.
More players more money