Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goalie skills?

Best goalie skills in south shore area?

My peewee goalie looks to only be going in the 3rd-4th round of the NHL draft. Trying to get him into the 1st round. Thank you.

Re: Goalie skills?

Anon
Best goalie skills in south shore area?

My peewee goalie looks to only be going in the 3rd-4th round of the NHL draft. Trying to get him into the 1st round. Thank you.
MassCrease.

If he's already a PW, it's too late.

Anon
If he's already a PW, it's too late.
Depends. If he got good fundamentals he will be fine. Even if not, if he is 12 and under, his development curve only maxes out at 16/17. Just because kids now specialize in goalie position at 7 years old means that this is the only path.

MassCrease is probably the best in New England, not just the south shore.

MassCrease.

Another vote for MassCrease. Great teachers and very nice people as well. Good perspective. My kid loves going there.

Mass crease is great if your sperm sucks.

Masscrease. Nationally respected and connected. They do not have a cookie cutter approach, not a goalie factory, recognizing that lot of goalies are built differently. They will work on making the most of your strengths and work around your limitations if any. At the peewee level - teaching great fundamentals.

Anon
Masscrease. Nationally respected and connected. They do not have a cookie cutter approach, not a goalie factory, recognizing that lot of goalies are built differently. They will work on making the most of your strengths and work around your limitations if any. At the peewee level - teaching great fundamentals.
Perfectly said. Masscrease is like a sped class of sorts.