email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BJT 2008

Anon
Hahaha - I needed a good laugh - the team is everyone else's leftovers - all the good Elite terriers left

Way to brag about winning in tier 2 hockey

RD must be so proud
We beat the Whalers, beat TH (#13 ranked team), and beat every other team that’s come our way. We will take on Eagles, MSC, BK, Mission. Schedule them all!!!!

Anon
Anon
Hahaha - I needed a good laugh - the team is everyone else's leftovers - all the good Elite terriers left

RD must be so proud
We beat the Whalers, beat TH (#13 ranked team), and beat every other team that’s come our way. We will take on Eagles, MSC, BK, Mission. Schedule them all!!!!
So why aren’t you in tier 1 states then ?

Anon

RD must be so proud
Are the Whalers tier 2 hockey? What are you talking about. Sorry your former BJT “elite” bender went to Milita thinking they’d be good.

Haha image being an AAA team playing in the AA state tournament. Recruiting “ Elite” players and I’m using that loosely then going against every other teams second teams. RD and the coaching staff are embarrassing for allowing this.

These teams will all change next fall when the owners find out there’s much better players out there then the ones they have now. The fathers begged to be on the “top” teams because their life revolves around what team their kid is on.

Things will change in the next few years and your kid is just another player in the middle of the pack that will be playing mens league with guys that never even played hockey before

Hahahahaha!!! Dialed in? Is that the same coach that ran onto the ice a few weeks back and tried to assault 14 year olds??? I wouldn't let BP coach my dog. What an ass clown.

Does anyone have the live barn video of the coach jumping on the team pig pile following the win over the whalers?

My sons team played after them the other day and I saw one of those magnet flags on the locker room door

Embarrassing

Whatever is said, team is 14-1 and beat #19 in the country 4-1. Looks pretty good to a casual observer.

The coach is doing a great job ... After last game the captain gave him a birthday card signed by all of the players with a gift card to Chilis in it

Sorry your kid got cut

Anon
Whatever is said, team is 14-1 and beat #19 in the country 4-1. Looks pretty good to a casual observer.
only thing worse than this team sandbagging is the Che****waga Warriors. Last years top Buffalo Regals team decided to sandbag also and take over this che****waga 08 team to try and win a tier 2 national also, pretty pathetic

I feel bad for the kids he’s “coaching”

Just cuz your kid wasn’t asked

The coaching is a major upgrade over last years 08 group