email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Best Time of Year

Anon
Omg. How about an actual name of a team.
Hey loser. Rules state no mentioning team names: stop being a loser. Loser.

Anon
Anon
Are you kidding me. I see teams mentioned here constantly. Full names and abbreviations. People's initials. Get a life.

Anon
Anon
"It is O.K. to be critical of programs, venues and in some cases adult players and coaches but we do hope you refrain from using names. What is NOT ACCEPTABLE are slanderous posts, accusations of unfound illegal activity, calling-out individuals by name, posting hearsay or damaging opinions. Kids are 100% off limits."

Stfu. You are wrong. Ever adult and every team/org is fair game. Just dont touch the kids

Anon
Ano
Anon
Anon
\"It is O.K. to be critical of programs, venues and in some cases adult players and coaches but we do hope you refrain from using names. What is NOT ACCEPTABLE are slanderous posts, accusations of unfound illegal activity, calling-out individuals by name, posting hearsay or damaging opinions. Kids are 100% off limits.\"

Stfu. You are wrong. Ever adult and every team/org is fair game. Just dont touch the kids
I heard you have trouble not touching the kids pedo
Threw that line in for comedic relief. But I guess you got me🤷‍♂️. Congrats🙄

If your kid is on 4 different teams in 4 yrs you and your kid are the “problem” family. Either your kid is an absolute nightmare of a teammate and a nightmare to coach or you’re a complete psycho that no one can stand. Good luck on team #5.