No Whalers at u14. But point is the same. At u15, best teams are mostly ex fed kids. Gap is much closer. But it still exists.
So this has become a typical EHF is better than E9 thread again. This was really specifically about Lovell. Not the rest of the E9.
Its funny how everyone tries to make the comparison between the two organizations and who is better.... check your rosters people, no matter what the fawking rules are, EHF gladly take lovell money to "alternate" and lovell does the same. get over it!
My eyeball test - the teams that competed in the MA states this year for U15 (non-scientific):
1. Rats = mostly ex-EHF kids
2. Militia = mostly ex-EHF kids
3. Cape Cod Whalers= mostly ex-EHF kids
4. Eagles = mostly ex-EHF kids
5. 95 Giants = mix of ex- EH/E9 kids
6. BHA - mix of kids from everywhere
7. Top Gun = mix of kids from EHF/other
8. Wizards = mostly E9 Kids
9. NSWings = mix of kids from E9/other
10. Valley Warriors = mostly E9 kids
11. Patriots =mostly E9 kids
12. Jr. Thunderbirds = kids E9 / mix
Notable is that Lovell does not enter tournament bounds teams, so obviously is a major outlier.
But by the time the kids get to U14/U15 - the better teams are made up of the kids that played EHF. Would be interesting to see if that same pattern holds true for U16/U18 as the landscape again changes in that age band....
Giants were BHL kids. Not E9. And were higher then Eagles.