My eyeball test - the teams that competed in the MA states this year for U15 (non-scientific):
1. Rats = mostly ex-EHF kids
2. Militia = mostly ex-EHF kids
3. Cape Cod Whalers= mostly ex-EHF kids
4. Eagles = mostly ex-EHF kids
5. 95 Giants = mix of ex- EH/E9 kids
6. BHA - mix of kids from everywhere
7. Top Gun = mix of kids from EHF/other
8. Wizards = mostly E9 Kids
9. NSWings = mix of kids from E9/other
10. Valley Warriors = mostly E9 kids
11. Patriots =mostly E9 kids
12. Jr. Thunderbirds = kids E9 / mix
Notable is that Lovell does not enter tournament bounds teams, so obviously is a major outlier.
But by the time the kids get to U14/U15 - the better teams are made up of the kids that played EHF. Would be interesting to see if that same pattern holds true for U16/U18 as the landscape again changes in that age band....
Giants were BHL kids. Not E9. And were higher then Eagles.