email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recent Questionable Posts

Anon
I'd say moderating this site is quite a challenge for anyone and in looking through the posts here, about 95% of them are productive. It's the immature losers and occasional kid that gets on here and spouts garbage.

Overall I'm thankful for this site and often think when organizations get called-out here it leads to them curtailing and improving their product.

Grain of salt & two cents
95%??? LOL

DBoard Administrator

There has been a lot of negative attention recently directed towards the Ice Hockey DBoard and some posts that were late in being deleted. The issue was out of our control but corrected / deleted immediately once our ability was restored. Apologies to all involved and all those concerned.

We will attempt to monitor the content and make the appropriate changes (on a more frequent basis) with our typical high standards.

Once again, apologies to all.

DBoard Administrator

DB dboard mod,

Why did you delete my post revealing that you paid actual dollars to purchase the dboard and are an autistic peasant, and then attempt to ban me? You’ll never keep me off the board, thot. Happy thanksgiving.

Anon
DBoard Administrator

There has been a lot of negative attention recently directed towards the Ice Hockey DBoard and some posts that were late in being deleted. The issue was out of our control but corrected / deleted immediately once our ability was restored. Apologies to all involved and all those concerned.

We will attempt to monitor the content and make the appropriate changes (on a more frequent basis) with our typical high standards.

Once again, apologies to all.

DBoard Administrator

DB dboard mod,

Why did you delete my post revealing that you paid actual dollars to purchase the dboard and are an autistic peasant, and then attempt to ban me? You’ll never keep me off the board, thot. Happy thanksgiving.
Would you like to buy it?