Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Free App Available for Tracking Hockey Statistics! (Apple/Android)

What a wonderful way to kill the fun of hockey for kids! The parents screaming at them every game like a youth sport matters. Coaches and parents using Livebarn clips to point out all of their mistakes. Now the fat fugger in his kid's team logo gear can pull out mobile app to show you whats wrong with the team with statistics to back up his absurd comments.

Just let the kids play hockey and stfu!

anon
What a wonderful way to kill the fun of hockey for kids! The parents screaming at them every game like a youth sport matters. Coaches and parents using Livebarn clips to point out all of their mistakes. Now the fat fugger in his kid's team logo gear can pull out mobile app to show you whats wrong with the team with statistics to back up his absurd comments.

I was gonna say seems like a decent app but okay…

Anon
anon
What a wonderful way to kill the fun of hockey for kids! The parents screaming at them every game like a youth sport matters. Coaches and parents using Livebarn clips to point out all of their mistakes. Now the fat fugger in his kid\\\'s team logo gear can pull out mobile app to show you whats wrong with the team with statistics to back up his absurd comments.

I was gonna say seems like a decent app but okay…
Video can be an excellent learning tool. And can be fun. Kids love videos.

Showing videos with positive feedback in addition to some corrections can accelerate development.

anon

Video is a tool and like a hammer it can be used to either enhance a project or destroy it. You are also a tool but the kind of tool that only knows how to bash the **** out of all that you touch.

build_byte
Track all of your important hockey stats for each player, team, game, and season! Export the stats in csv format. Perfect for coaches, parents, and team managers. The app works on any mobile device (phones and tablets).

Apple:
Ice Hockey Statistics App

Android:
Ice Hockey Statistics App
I like to track other teams stats. This is the perfect time consuming piece of trash I was looking for.