Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHC tomahawks TG

Anon
Anon
Anon
PHC throws an elbow at TG on face off
TG kid has the grip of a newborn, drops his stick, and begs ref to call something
With less than a minute on the clock, ref ignores the request and skates to the play
TG kid picks up and proceeds to hunt the PHC kid to give him a little cross check from behind
PHC kid tries to canoe the head of the TG kid, drops his stick and proceeds to throw a couple more reminders at the TG kid to not do that again
PHC player removed from game with about 30 seconds remaining - nothing on game sheet.
This is what happens when you call a teammate of his a racial slur. Should\'ve been lynched at the scene.
Is this the story you got on the ride home so he could still get his ice cream? We saw you Mommy.

When did the slur occur? Kid was playing dirty all game.

But if that did happen, Coach should have addressed it immediately - if he cared.

And why are we talking about racial slurs and lynching. Seems top of mind.
Right in front of our net. Yes my coach is following through with it. Prepare for the worst when we see that team again.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
TG kid has the grip of a newborn, drops his stick, and begs ref to call something
With less than a minute on the clock, ref ignores the request and skates to the play
TG kid picks up and proceeds to hunt the PHC kid to give him a little cross check from behind
PHC kid tries to canoe the head of the TG kid, drops his stick and proceeds to throw a couple more reminders at the TG kid to not do that again
PHC player removed from game with about 30 seconds remaining - nothing on game sheet.
This is what happens when you call a teammate of his a racial slur. Should\\\'ve been lynched at the scene.
Is this the story you got on the ride home so he could still get his ice cream? We saw you Mommy.

But if that did happen, Coach should have addressed it immediately - if he cared.

Right in front of our net. Yes my coach is following through with it. Prepare for the worst when we see that team again.
Again, should have addressed it right there, if it happened. Now it kind of feels like a protective fall back.

Part two of your comment; we’ll take this time to prepare 😂

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
This is what happens when you call a teammate of his a racial slur. Should\\\\\\\'ve been lynched at the scene.

Again, should have addressed it right there, if it happened. Now it kind of feels like a protective fall back.

Part two of your comment; we’ll take this time to prepare 😂
I'm sorry in advance for what's going to happen to your little Johnny. My daddy will be waiting at the door for any upset TG parents who feel the need to interfer in my lynching :innocent:

Any Live Barn details?

Let's get the Livebarn details correct the first time too. I'd like to see this one!

At group please ?

Has to be 13 elite.

It’s PHC, expect the expected from those folks.