The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard
Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard
Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page
The entry fee +hotels is more than the income of 9 providence families. You’re not going anywhere.
PS…the world needs ditch diggers.
Or federal hill family school.
What happened. They were terrible like 1 month ago. What is this change? Beat some good teams lately? SSK are a dumpster fire.
They still suck. And they’re apparently poor.
What happened tonight at Merrimack did you win ?
So what happened this weekend? Sounds like it must have been some stand out behavior by the adults to warrant the post
Swept this weekend and in fourth place. They must be buying they're way in with the 800K dad!!!
Point don’t matter when you've played 6 more games than TG and MMF. And everyone knows the most corrupt refs in the Fed are at RISC every weekend.
Sounds like refs had to end a game halfway thru the 3rd and PHC coaches will be in hot water for their role.
Every Monday…parents scream and yell about some other team. My guess is it was islanders phc 2011. And something went wrong and moms and dads screamed and it was all bs.
Too bad no livebarn at Merrimack.
Like an actual fight?
The game had to be stopped because the coach was screaming at his team to run kids. A couple of points: the majority of the team is poor and uneducated. They smell like a NASCAR race in 1992, nothing but cigarettes and Busch Light, and they love to yell F this and F that. That being said, they are really, really dirty as a team and we weren’t going to stand for it. Our team is looking at very high end prep schools and their looking for correctional facilities. We will not be seeing them at the Q. Happy to be done with them.
False, this gem must have taken you all day to think up, well done. Keep it Classy IHC Karen, I feel bad for the poor b*****d that has to crawl into bed next to this peach every night.
The referees were proactive and ended the game once things escalated. You know proactive - like when you report to probation on time instead of having the Providence court issue a bench warrant for you.
Funny that the “classy” people decided to post grotesque comments, anonymously, on a forum about 11 year old hockey. Hoping your child who is looking into these high end prep schools does not have your same comprehension of proper grammar. Since you chose to blatantly disregard the goalie and another player punching a downed player multiple times in the back of the neck to begin the game, and your team taking the first of many penalties, I figured I would bring that to light. It would be interesting to see what your team record would be if you could contract two referees for a game, or at the very least, one ref over the age of 16. I would be willing to bet your record wouldn’t be as good as it is. I am guessing that is what you rich people do with your money, as a poor trash bag ICU nurse I wouldn’t know. You’re most likely correct in that you won’t be seeing us at the Q, because unlike your team, we weren’t one of the originals with the option to buy our way in. Regardless, or “irregardless” if that makes more sense to your simple brain, we never look forward to playing your team because of the horrific display of unsportsmanlike conduct, like players flipping off parents and taunting the entire opposing bench when the score is 5-0. Let us not forget the parents coupled over the rail screaming at 11 and 12 year old kids. If that is what good parenting is, let me be the first to admit I am a poor one. Best of luck with play-offs!
Ok "Allison Dupere" nice fake name.
1. The IHC people are uneducated but rich
2. Two refs would help PHC beat the IHC
3. They bought a Q bid but nobody else can
4. The IHC are the team who are dirty-not PHC
5. The IHC parents are bad parents but PHC
people are model parents
Everybody knows PHC players are the dirtiest in the league. PHC is a step above Bridgewater despite their random big wins and ties. You are losing your best player (goalie). Your org is hated by all the other owners and consistently fails at everything. Your biggest win came in a c level tourney that you hosted- presumably with 2 refs in every game.
Please accept my sincerest apology, I was unaware that you required summarized bullet points to follow along in conversation. Going forward I will ensure that I utilize the simplified version you’ve demonstrated in which you learn best.
1. Allison Dupere is my real name. I was the short blonde with the puppy at the most recent game which we played each other. Please feel free to introduce yourself the next time that you see me, I would love to meet you in person without you hiding behind fake names. I am beginning to believe that reading may not be your strong suit, so maybe hearing it verbally might help you better understand.
2. Not one time have I called your players uneducated. I said; I hope that they do not have the same concept of proper grammar that their parents do because these posts are wildly flawed grammatically. I’m sure these high-end prep schools would take improper grammar into consideration when analyzing their acceptance.
3. Two referees are standard, and a league requirement. Having two officials on the ice helps to maintain control of the game and decrease the amount of dirty play that happens behind the referees back, on both sides. Two of the goals that day were a result of the referee waiting to blow the whistle. The puck was knocked loose from the goalie and a third goal was very obviously offside. We may not have won, but the game would have been much closer and much more fair. Under no cir***stances, should a 14 year old or a 16-year-old referee be the sole official for a 2011 elite hockey game. If you cannot understand that, I don’t know how else I can simplify it for you.
4. Finally, (which means my last point), I believe we both have very reactive teams. This would be mitigated if there were two officials on the ice to maintain control of the game and eject those parents who feel it is appropriate to berate minors with profanities on the ice. Your children’s performance is a direct reflection of the parenting standard which you’ve set. Considering your eagerness to post horrific and distasteful comments about 11 year olds, proves that you are nothing more than adult bullies. Which I’m sure your children are the youthful version of. We will see how far they get in these high-end prep schools carrying the same perception of people and reality as you. I would say see you in public school but my son is top of his class in his private school and the Christian living award recipient for the past 6 years. Unfortunately, we’re not going anywhere.
My kid doesn’t play for PHC or IHC. With that, I am 100% team Allison Dupere!!!
I find it hysterical IHC talking trash about PHC. Teams that have made it to the EHF finals include PHC, Bandits, CJR and Terriers. But IHC? Nope
This thread won’t die, great comedy
Up vote for team Allison
Not with either but I hope PHC gets them in the playoffs. PHC parents would be great to wear their trashy best for the playoffs.
There will be t shirts for sale at all PHC games moving forward.
Oh yea so you were the Karen screaming **** every two seconds I assume. Your team is full of the dirtiest punks in the whole league and have been for years . Coaches are dirt bags who entice it all. Check the standings Karen!! No need for a buy in for those boys! They could play eachother every weekend for the whole winter and the results would be the same. “I wonder how many games they’d win if there were two refs”😂😂😂 trash coach a trash parents and it sure shows out there!!
Allison, you are a hero