Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Want pay want leave but he has his own apt
I pay all the bills he got an apt go do his **** and come back an lay up in my bedroom I sleep on sofa 7 months and record my phone calls
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2019 12:07pm
by Yvonne Riley
m
mb
Lawyer
How many lawyers did you consult with before selecting your lawyer? I went to one and he didn't seem to care about the abuse in the marriage. He said the courts won't care and it is all just a math equation. FYI, I make more money than my husband and according to thi...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2019 5:54pm
by Yogaislife
d
dk
can lawyer be involved with client??
my question is can a lawyer be involve in anyway or form such as relationship or partner/business other then the case (this is divorce case)...while working on the client case? in the state of Oklahoma or anywhere? my issue is my ex-husband lawyer has a lien on our h...
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2019 8:49am
by dk
m
MG
Help
My husband of 12 years just told me he doesnt have what it takes to stay in the marriage anymore. I begged for him to stay, so he is here but against his will. We have 3 kids together. How do I get the strength to accept that its over?? Please help
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2019 4:57pm
by MG
m
Mm
I just found out my husband of 16 years is cheating on me
I'm in so much pain he was my only friend my everything
Views: 301   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2019 8:38am
by Lara
Is there any hope
Hello. I’m here hoping to hear female advice and perspectives . My wife and I are married 20 years - I’m 46 and she’s 47. We have a beautiful 12 yo daughter. We both have good careers with me being the main income earner. I take my family to Euro...
Views: 202   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2019 8:33am
by Lara
Eradicating Infidelity
Can't explain the sudden change in routine from your spouse? Worry no more, contact: codysalfen@gmail.com for your discrete cyber services. Thank me later
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2019 8:25am
by Lara
Relocate
Hi, I would like to move but my divorce decree I can’t bring my kids 50 miles away but ever since we got divorce with my ex husband he haven’t show affection with the kids and it’s been one and half year he haven’t seen my kids nor thinking ab...
Views: 174   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2019 8:22am
by Lara
Should I stay or should I go?
My husband and I have been married for a year and a half, and we lived together for 12 years before that. I am pretty sure he is bipolar and ADD. We have some really great times together, but I have issues with financially responsibility and rather than tell him,...
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2019 7:46am
by Lara
Don’t know what do do
I am absolutely at a cross road as to what to do. I have begun mediation with my husband of 39 years. He does not want to divide our business and family assets to retain power and control. I have put off filing for divorce to try to divide assets amicably to save mon...
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2019 6:57am
by Yogaislife
Revival Divorce
Hi all! I've been miserably married for some time now and to be honest, although I really want / NEED a divorce, I haven't been able to get my head around how I could afford it! My *husband* have pretty much sole access to the finances, bar the cash I've been able...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2019 11:09am
by Kathrine
Try to take 1 step forward to get knocked back 10!
Am I the only one that feels like every time you try to take a positive step forward or be proactive in the divorce process everything just comes back to slap you in the face like try again ! And you starting back further than before! I feel like no matter how positi...
Views: 234   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 22, 2019 7:11pm
by LH
j
Jen
Confused and scared
My husband (husband #2 for me) and I have been together for 3 years, married for 2. I have 2 children, one from my ex husband and one from an abusive 2 year relationship. For about the first 6 months, our relationship was great. He was awesome with my kids and family...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 6:47pm
by Lara
p
Pj
Divorce
Well....I think it is time to call it quits...I will always love him...but I know he doesn't love me. I feel I try to do everything for him and he doesn't appreciate it really. I cook , clean, and manage the house the best I can but he always tells me that I don't...
Views: 67   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 6:33pm
by Pamela
m
MomOf2
How to deal?
I’ve been married for 10 years together for 16 years. We have 2 small boys. For the 2 years I’ve noticed him distant. I was trying to show him more affection but didn’t get back the same response. Last month he told me he didn’t love me anymor...
Views: 328   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 6:32pm
by Lara
Considering Divorce
I’ve only been married for a year and this is my second marriage (we knew each other for 3 years prior). It seems like things immediately changed as soon as we got married, he started becoming controlling, agitated, destructive, and violent. He has never hit me...
Views: 201   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 6:25pm
by Pamela
Retirement/ Pension
My husband had a year and a half long affair in my house with a tenant renting a room from us. He didn't want to save the marriage after 23 yrs so it . is ending in divorce. The problem is his pension is only 60 thousand to my 200+ thousand retirement/ pension and he...
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 6:19pm
by Lara
s
Sam
Young child and Affair
My husband was having at least an emotional affair with a coworker since our first son and only child was 5 months old. The other woman called off her engagement and my husband at the time was an incredible liar. To this day he claims the affair wasn’t physical...
Views: 167   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 4:43pm
by Lara
h
Heidi
Passport for minor children
I am seeking help about obtaining passports for my two boys.. the father has a substance abuse issue, and there is currently an investigation involving molestation from one of my ex husband's friends... the sheriff's department here in Illinois is well aware of his p...
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 4:30pm
by Lara
d
Deb
Divorced at 63
I have never been in a chat room before, but I googled a chat room sight, for support. I feel like I can’t keep expecting my friends to listen to me . I am 63 years old. I was married to my first husband for 20 years. I was single for 10 years and my second mar...
Views: 215   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 4:22pm
by Lara
a
Amy
Help
I’m really confused and don’t have anyone to talk to. I think I want a divorce. We have been together for 13years. We were young when we first started dating. We have a child together and to be honest I think I’m done. He doesn’t help me with...
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 4:17pm
by Lara
Just need to vent and get some thoughts/opinions
This is quite the epic saga at this point and there are aspects of this that have little to do with the divorce itself, so please bear with me as I want to genuinely receive some real input and insight from outside perspectives here that aren't my family that are kin...
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 4:06pm
by Lara
b
Bahar
Advice for the first few months.
Ladies, these few first months after divorce is tough. If you have already passed this period, what would you change if you go back? What do you have to share with someone who just began?
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 3:38pm
by Lara
c
Carly
Isolated and Lonely
I'm 31 and divorced. My ex husband and I separated in December, filed papers and legalized our process in March. He had a new serious girlfriend by April and at this point, she has pretty much moved into his place. I know no one in my life who is divorced. Well, n...
Views: 191   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 19, 2019 3:20pm
by Lara
Maturity is Rare
I had to pay myself on the back ladies! Lol I mean I’m even surprised on how I conducted & handled myself in this situation! Soon to be ex pulled up to drop off our daughter ok cool! But the twist he had his girlfriend & her girlfriend in the car with him. Mine...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2019 12:14pm
by Yogaislife
Fall break
Hello I had a quick question. Done mediation this summer . The father has standard visitation for Oklahoma. I'll attached the paper but this Monday started fall break which is my holiday in the court docket. Well his regular visitation is supposed to be this Friday a...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2019 8:53am
by Prefer not to sa...
m
Marie
Not married, but on Deed and Mortgage
My fiancé and I have been together 7 years (engaged 5). I sold my home for no profit and moved into his home and I was added to the Deed. When we refinanced and got home equity loan for improvements (new roof, windows, interior renovations) my name was added to...
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2019 6:12pm
by Pamela
Frustrated and losing hope for fairness
Been married 32 years to a controlling narcicist. No children. Filed for divorce still both living in the same house. Day after day living with his belittleing and bullyong comments. Attorney not inteersted in any thing he has done, even though there is fraud. Attorn...
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2019 5:47pm
by Pamela
j
Jenna
I’m ready to leave but staying for my two dogs
Married for 10 years I had been under guilt in this relationship from day one and my partner did make me feel guilty. I have had finally this year started to talk about separation this year. My husband makes me nervous that he will have nervous break down and somethi...
Views: 194   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 15, 2019 5:15pm
by Pamela
Bigger Person 24/7!
Why do I feel like I’m the one who has to be the adult in the divorce while the ex get to live life! He is shacked up with the girlfriend playing stepdad . While, holding down the house & bills, working all while being a full-time kid to our 4 year old. He does...
Views: 192   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2019 9:47pm
by MadisonMeadows
s
Sahar
Divorce actions
Hi! I have a couple of questions from people who are in the process of getting divorce. And this is for my research, so your answers will help me tons. 1. Has anyone felt regret about their actions during this time? 2. Has anyone felt they needed to see their actions...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2019 4:23pm
by Sahar
Need advice ASAP
II’ve been married to my husband since I was 17 I am now 38 20 years later. We bought a house four years ago and it’s in his name only due to my failed credit. I do know that half and half is what we will share but in the end I pay all the mortgage out of...
Views: 247   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2019 1:08pm
by Lara
l
Lisa
Scared to death
Hi, well here is my story. I met my husband 3 years ago. I saw red flags in the beginning, like the jealousy, control and the delusional thinking. I should have cut and run then but I didn't. My husband has a "crazy ex baby mama". Little did I know while he was put w...
Views: 209   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2019 1:00pm
by Lara
Custody
My divorce was finalized a month ago. I am the custodial parent and when my son starts ainext year, he will only go to his dad's house every other weekend. My ex has been telling my son that he is going to go to school where he lives and not with mommy. Can he take m...
Views: 156   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2019 12:41pm
by Lara
j
jannat
am i doing the right thing
my husband is bipolar. our relationship has been a rollercoaster of him being madly in love with me one day and the next calling me a hooker and calling the cops on me. he is a good person, works hard and has a good job, loves my dogs. but he blames me for everyth...
Views: 235   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2019 12:32pm
by Lara
I need to express & release
I just need to rant...release all this built up anger! I’m tired of eating ******* humble pie. My soon to be ex husband is just impossible to deal with! He can’t get a reaction out of me with him & his girlfriend. So now he being petty & extra in providin...
Views: 187   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2019 12:19pm
by Lara
s
Sahar
Divorce lessons
Hi all! I am conducting a research about women in divorce process. I need your help to gather data for my research and empower women as a result. If you are willing to help me, please share an action (related to your divorce or separation) you took over the past w...
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2019 3:55am
by Yogaislife
Soon to be separated...broken.
Hi, I have been married for 13 years and we have been together for 15 1/2 years. The other day he told me that he felt we should..”go our separate ways”....& to be honest I agreed because the feeling of love has been gone for a while from his part. I hav...
Views: 226   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 8, 2019 7:30pm
by Laur
1st Meeting with Divorce Lawyer
I’m so nervous I can throw 😩 I’m in the lobby with so many thoughts , emotions I need to calm down ... first step towards a happier, healthier future... right?!
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 8, 2019 11:36am
by Light
Still grieving the marriage...
My husband and I have separated gotten back together separated... We have done the dance several times since our inital split in 2015. He met a woman recently and wants to get serious about that relationship. He decided not to be a step-father (after 12 years) and is...
Views: 189   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 8, 2019 11:27am
by Light
Said something stupid, now full of regret.
My (probably future ex) husband and I have been separated for a couple of months now. I've been trying to "play it cool" and not be too needy, and this had been working out pretty good for a while. I have my own stuff going on and so does he, so it's easy for us to j...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2019 2:48pm
by Lisa
m
Mickey
Need real lawyer advice
I know my husband cheated, because he gave me std. He still denies it, which is unbelievable. Anyway, what would a judge consider proof. How do you prove that because it would be he said she said. Or I live in Alabama. Does it really matter if he cheated. How shou...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2019 10:53am
by Mickey
Grown but still struggling
My parents divorced almost ten years ago. I'm a grown woman now but I still struggle with certain aspects of it. When they split my father abandoned us and we lived in poverty for a few years. It took a long time for me to forgive him and welcome into my life again....
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2019 5:29am
by Hillary
Ex-husband doesn't following visitation schedule
I've been divorced since July 2018 and we have 3 DD together. I am the primary custodial parent. Since he left the house (with my best friend at the time) he very rarely sees the kiddos. It is like pulling teeth to get him to have the kids like he is supposed to. It...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2019 5:24am
by Hillary
m
Me
I've lost my mind
I've lost my mind. I don't know where to turn. I've deleted all of my social media contacts, and also deleted all of my mail. I deleted everything because I felt so alone and never knew how to reach out to people for help. I don't know if I can afford a divorce and I...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2019 11:32am
by Renee1227
j
Jill
monmouth county new jersey lawyer
My lawyer is dragging out our negotiation process and is not as aggressive/sharp as my husbands lawyer. I find I am asking her questions that she should be advising me on, and fear she just wants to take the easiest path to finish. Can anyone suggest a lawyer in Monm...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2019 9:05am
by Jill
Custody and neglect
When my daughter was first born 12 years ago I served her mom with custody papers. Stating we both have half and half. But she hasnt been around for 8 or 9 years. Are the custody papers now void because of neglect?
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2019 12:14pm
by Light
c
Carrie
What happens to me, my fiancé died and his ex feels entitled to everything.
I have been with my fiancé for years now after he filed for a divorce from his ex.. I met him after he had already filed and the divorce was not finalized that we know of, it has been a very horrible process and was too much stress for him, which his body could...
Views: 171   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2019 12:01pm
by Light
k
Kate
Devastated
My best friend had her baby today. It was long awaited and should have been joyful for me. However her brother is my husband whom asked me for a divorce on Monday. I was doing fine at the hospital all day until my husband arrived and I lost it. I sat with his family...
Views: 239   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 30, 2019 12:47pm
by Lara
l
Lynn
Divorce support
I'm so alone and lost. Ex divorced me after 30 years of marriage. Hard to go on. Help.
Views: 199   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 30, 2019 12:27pm
by Lara
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40