Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Left pregnant with planned third child for a 24 year old co-worker
Backstory: My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We met and lived in Arizona for 6 of those years when last June we were transferred to Kansas for his job (he is a Vice President at a big national construction company). We have 2 children-a 6 year old daug...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2019 4:32am
by MelRose
s
Sofia
Tired but scared
Hi there. I’ve been married for 8 years and have a 6 year old daughter. I’m so tired of being in an unhappy marriage but I’m terrified of losing my little girl half the time. My husband is a high anxiety alcoholic. He can’t seem to deal with e...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2019 9:55pm
by Yvette
Getting divorce without a lawyer
Hey, I have a difficult situation. I am trying to do the process without a lawyer. Also because I have abusing issues I'll need someone to serve him. Thanks in advance! Hope I'll be able to get some help around here ....
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2019 9:32pm
by Yvette
Divorce but still together
My husband is going to get a divorce Monday but we are still living together to see if things workout and if they do he says we will get re married later since we got married so quickly we were only dating for about 6 or 7 months
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2019 11:35am
by Peggy
s
Sharon
28 and looking for support on going through with a separation
Hello. I’m 28 years old and have been with my husband for 9 years, almost 3 years married. We have an 11 month old daughter and own a home. This is a very difficult situation and all my family can say is I’m sorry you’re going through this, but I ca...
Views: 175   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 21, 2019 9:04pm
by Sofia
helped me
This helped me though a painful divorce
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2019 4:29pm
by sarah
m
Melody
My husband left me for his colleague
My husband left me for his colleague 2 months ago They moved in together 3 weeks ago and on top of feeling betrayed I feel it is going so fast! It s as if it was so horrible to be with me that he ran away as fast as possible On top of everything the colleague was a...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2019 1:44pm
by Melody
What should i do
So i wanted to explain the back story before i ask my question. My ex and i are going through a divorce, we have a hearing to finalize our divorce on aug 1st and our mediation papers are turned in. My ex and i discussed that our son will go with him to seattle from j...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2019 12:25am
by Sticky out of st...
I'm confused and hurt. I just don't know why I married this guy and almos
My husband of two years emailed me on Father's Day and asked me for a divorce in the email and also told me that I would here from either him or his divorce lawyer and I should just sign the divorce papers so we can go our separate ways. I'm in shock because the only...
Views: 191   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 7:24pm
by JH
m
Maya
Visitation w/o court order
Still married. ex moved across the country. daughter has spent 3 weeks total with him over the last 4 years. she is 7. He wants her to fly alone w/chaperone across country but wont give me any details as to who will be watching her on her vacation or any emergency nu...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 7:09pm
by Brandi
b
Brandi
Trying to get over the past and coping with a recent divorce
I recently got divorced in April 2019. I have two young daughters and their father stopped being a part of our lives in January. I have sole custody of my kids and was hoping that when the divorce was finalized that my now ex husband would change and mature and begin...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 7:05pm
by Brandi
Spousal Support
Will a judge order spousal support to wife if husband is unemployed and wife can not work due to illness. Husband has a lot of money from inheritance. Will that be considered when determining whether or not to award spousal support to a wife?
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 7:00pm
by Brandi
r
Rox
He won't let us heal
hi.Im 17 years old and for the past 7 years, I've had to visit my father from time to time. He is obligating us to be around his new family that harmed my sister and me a lot in the past. I tried getting close to him but he keeps forcing us to be with his other famil...
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 6:58pm
by Brandi
Sudden Divorce
My wife and I are getting a divorce after being together for 11 years. We went to the courthouse to file the divorce papers yesterday, July 3rd. This divorce so far has been a roller coast ride. I found out that she cheated on me 2 years ago with a guy named Joey. He...
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2019 3:55am
by SouthernDesiGal
d
Diane
Can the non-custodial parent demand we switch our monitor even though we are happy with their servic
My ex has been court-ordered supervised visitation. In the five months since the order he has had for visits. He asked for a summary after the third. He did not like the summary because it highlighted him violating the order by bringing his family who has always been...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2019 4:36pm
by Diane
Husband cheated
My husband left me for a 21 year old the next day I got diagnosed with cancer and that week was our wedding anniversary I have spoke with him a few times since he left met with him two times and he tells me he loves and misses me he has kissed me and held me then he...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2019 10:59pm
by Priscilla
40+ and divorced...
I thought I had everything. After years of struggling financially and having the in-laws on my case, I thought I got the breakthrough and that things would get better from there. It did not last very long... 3 years and all hell broke loose. It was so bad, I actua...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2019 6:42am
by Karen Fourie
Marriage
Where do I even begin. I guess I really don’t care if anyone sees this because all I want is to vent it out since I really have no one to do that to , I mean I guess I do but in reality who wants to share that their marriage is failing. I often think it was a m...
Views: 252   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 12, 2019 6:31am
by Karen Fourie
e
Enough
Time to move on?
my husband and I have been married for 23 years, together 25. we have 2 teenage boys. we met senior year when we worked together. We dated about 6 months before he left for the military. He asked me to wait for him before he left and I agreed. He was gone for 2 years...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2019 6:26am
by Karen Fourie
c
Carol
Anyone else have this experience?
I’m 70 yrs old and my husband is 68. He retired about 5 years ago and my life has sucked since then. He has copd and gained about 200 lbs. he is about the laziest person that I have ever known. He never picks up after himself and could probably be a hoarder wit...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2019 8:58pm
by Carol
l
Liz
Divorce is finalized and I feel sad, not happy.
I went through a long and ugly divorce. Now it is finally over. Everyday my thoughts wander to our failed marriage, his new fiancé that he may have cheated with, and why I feel sad rather than glad it is over. I don't have friends to talk to about this, since he...
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2019 1:44pm
by Steph
m
Marie
Moving on : letting go of the anger
I got divorced about two years ago now. My ex husband was verbally/emotionally abusive and ended an 8+ year relationship by cheating on me with two different women. He recently got engaged to the second woman. I live in a city where everyone knows everyone somehow...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2019 11:22pm
by Karen Fourie
m
Mindy
How to tell him
I know I'm going to be asking for a divorce. I have been dealing with abuse more sexually. I haven't told him yet we have been separated for two months. I can't even look at him the same. He likes to speak for me. Our two month trail seperation ends tomorrow that we...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2019 6:48pm
by Mindy
c
CblueX
Dating married man, his wife is divorce lawyer
My bf is in his late 40s and I am in my early 20s, unfortunately he is married but separated and claims he and his wife will divorce once their children mature a bit. He disclosed to me that his wife IS actually a divorce lawyer and needs to get his finances in order...
Views: 208   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 7, 2019 2:16pm
by Priscilla
Considering Divorce
My husband was an alcoholic... He went to rehab, drank, went back to rehab and drank again. He's been sober for a while. He relapsed because he got kicked out for not having a job but I was working and paid the bills. -- we were living with my mom at the time. His mo...
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2019 2:12pm
by Priscilla
m
Misty
What Should I Do 1st? Calif. Narcissist Abusive Husband With Money
Please apply California Marriage Law when replying and advising. Thank You so very much for caring. I am so glad I found this forum but I honestly dont know where to start. So if this post seems a bit scattered it's likely because I'm scattered. First my questi...
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2019 2:15pm
by Bobby5000
Looking For Advice - Adult Child of Recently Divorced Parents
Hi everyone. My parents split up after being together 22 years, about 2 years ago now. I'm 21, I have a 19 year old brother and a 14 year old sister. It wasn't a huge surprise, their marriage had always been fairly unhealthy, but the circumstances under which it e...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2019 2:12pm
by Bobby5000
Solutions on divorce cases
Hey Guys, this is Brymond Preparing the solutions on divorce cases, at first it was almost impossible for us to over come divorce but there are ways and step by step tutorial from Candid Mommy. I've watched hundreds of videos online, but nothing beats this simple,...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2019 8:14am
by Mokunfope Brymon...
a
Amie
Husband want a divorce
Been married for 17 years and I have 3 kids. My husband out of the blue wants a divorce because he feels the need to be single and free. I just shock, lost, depressed all the above. I don’t work i moved away from my family so he could advance his career, so I q...
Views: 265   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2019 5:30am
by Harrison
n
Nicole
How to deal with ex-husband's new fiancee and co-parenting
I've been officially divorced for 10 months, both my ex-husband and I have new partners and we share custody of our 2 children. His new girlfriend proposed to him right after our divorce was finalized. She is an old friend/acquaintance I knew from high school. At fir...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2019 7:30am
by Liz
n
Nicole
Divorce?
I’m 24 years old and have been married only 2 years. My guy and I were high school sweethearts. We have a child together she’s 3. As much as I want to make it work I’m tired of trying. He gets mad at me for everything. Has no respect for me. And I&#...
Views: 305   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 4, 2019 7:03am
by Liz
Help ..he says he is moving back into house
Told husbsnd to leave back in December. He was hospitalized , then stayed away lived elsewhere but ran out of places to stay. Showed up at house saying he has the legal right to be here. I had been to attorney but have not filed anything as yet because I was trying t...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2019 9:10pm
by Need2escape
j
Juliet
PTSD & custody, guilt divorcing the mentally ill - help
My husband of 14 years sent me a text last Sunday to say that he wants a “time out” from our marriage. He has accepted a job that requires 8 months of training out of state (without consulting me), wants to separate our finances, and would like the option...
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2019 7:04pm
by Need2escape
Leaving with child
My husband & I have been together 7 years, married 3 on August 1st. We have a daughter who will be 4 years old at the end of August. He's going on 40 years old, I'm going on 25 years old. I know, weird. Wasn't so weird when I was younger & we got together when I was...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2019 12:15pm
by Brittany
Divorce
I lost my 3 kids in my divorce lost everything nothing goes right my ex husband only lets me see my kids every other sunday for one hour it hurts to say bye to my children it feels like no matter how hard i try its not getting any better I sleep on couch after couch...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2019 5:07am
by Karman costlow
Tired of the emotional roller coaster
On 03/28/2019, after asking my husband of 4 years for a divorce, he decided to get drunk and pull a gun on my 13 year old boy. He was an alcoholic and at 40 years old just couldn't seem to get his **** together. I've spent the last year going back and forth from want...
Views: 272   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 28, 2019 4:17am
by Lara
s
Sammy
Relocation of a minor
So as of now I have full custody non custodial has visitation as partoes may agree. He is taking me to court for joint custody which I will not agree to. He shows up when ever is good for him and the minute I tell him no he threats me with court that's why we are goi...
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2019 4:08am
by Lara
Summer visitation
Summer just started. My child’s father only sees him one weekend a month, SOME months. He has not seen his son since the beginning of April. He picked him up on Sunday, Father’s Day, and they flew to Texas, where father lives, for his 5 weeks of summer vi...
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2019 12:55pm
by Lara
n
Nessa
Just been told we’re getting a divorce
I literally don’t know what to think or where to turn! My husband has just said he wants a divorce! I just need to put it out there. I don’t feel like I can talk to my friends it will make it too real! How do I process this! We have two young children and...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2019 12:43pm
by Lara
k
kea
ex husband has large salary and is offering me min child supprt
Hello my ex has a massive salary, i looked after our 3 kids. he wants to pay me a min child support i have the kids 11 nights a fortnight am i really only entitled to the $35k?
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2019 12:40pm
by Lara
k
Kelly
Other Woman Following Me!
I've been divorced for 9 years from a serial cheater and abuser. One of the major blows that came at the end of our marriage, but after he convinced me to have a baby with him, was that he had been cheating on me the whole time we were dating and married with an old...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2019 10:20am
by Kelly
Getting ready to ask for a divorce.
Hello everyone, I am new here and I'm so glad there is a place like this. My story: I live in my husband's country and have been married for 10 years, with 1 child. My husband has been verbally and emotionally abusive from the 2nd year of our marriage. He showed n...
Views: 277   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2019 9:39pm
by Marianne
w
Wendy
30 years and getting divorced
I’ve been with my soon to be ex husband since we were teenagers. I loved him the minute he kissed me on our very first date. We dated for 7 years before getting married. He was an alcoholic and drug addict. He had years of sobriety and then he’d fall off...
Views: 333   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 18, 2019 2:59pm
by Rosena
b
Brandy
Life Coaching: Free While I need Practice!
Hi all - Having been through a divorce myself, I know how important support and guidance can be during this time. I am training to be a nurse life coach, and as a part of my training I need to have 6 practice clients. Do you need some extra support and don't have...
Views: 170   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 18, 2019 2:55pm
by Rosena
t
Tierra
Are there any good men out there?
Honestly, as my 10 year relationship is coming to an end, knowing what I know about him, and then reading about all the hearbreak here... I have to wonder if there really are any kind, loving, faithful men in the world. It seems like they are all pretty similar... Ly...
Views: 204   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 17, 2019 8:28pm
by Alone for past 1...
m
Meg
Father's Day
Havent heard from my ex since maybe October. Long story short he is a deadbeat, and doesnt have anything to do with our 6 year old since we divorced 5 years ago (had little to do with him since he was born). I texted "merry christmas" on Christmas and never heard bac...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2019 11:39pm
by Meg
p
Pamela
My ex is trying to take full custody- but has been since day one.
Such a long story. When married I was the cool aid Mom. I didn’t smoke or drink for about 14 years I stayed home with my children full time mom - We did nothing but kids. My ex was too cheap to go out to dinner or do anything. My entertainment was PBS that was...
Views: 152   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 13, 2019 7:55pm
by Lara
s
Susan
What can he do
My husband has been cheating with a number of women. He said it was just sexting. He left last night and took some of his things. He returned today and said he was turning the power off. It would cost me $700 just to turn it on in my name. I am in the process of meet...
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2019 7:47pm
by Lara
Mental abuse
As much as I want to believe my x is not in control of my life his mental abuse still continues to filter down. I chose 4 years ago to end it and recently divorced. Through trying to coparent with him seems nearly impossible. I want what is best for my 2 young childr...
Views: 224   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 11, 2019 7:59pm
by Karen
I want a pretty young divorced Lady who has kids
some people think I'm nuts :) but I don't care. I want a wife and small family. I know the kiddys will always have priority, but that's ok. there will be plenty of time for me in the long run!
Views: 263   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 11, 2019 7:48pm
by Karen
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43