Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
Katlyn
Infidelity led to divorce
Just this past Tuesday I found out Tuesday that my husband has been having an affair for 6 months with a coworker. We have a 2 yr old daughter and I am struggling with how to even begin coping with this. We have met with attorneys and got everything situated for the...
Views: 375   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 1, 2019 3:49pm
by V
r
Rachel
Never ending black hole
I am a 29 year woman and mother. I grew up in a house where my father constantly cheated on my mother and was in and out of the house. I grew up seeing the man that was supposed to help teach me right and wrong and how to have moral and integrity constantly let me do...
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 1, 2019 1:38pm
by Gilbert
j
Julie
Husband accessed pension early without my knowledge
Hi, I am a 62 year old housewife , my husband of 40 years has just been finished from his job, he is 6t years old, he has informed me that he can no longer pay the bills, mortgage etc, I asked him "what about your pension plan?" and he has now informed me that he acc...
Views: 192   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 31, 2019 3:51pm
by Lara
d
Della
Want to file divorce, but I have no contact information for him
I want to file for a divorce, but have no address, phone number or any other contact information. What do I do?
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2019 3:22pm
by Lara
He walked out long before I did
He joined a cult, I said I couldn’t do it and he makes everything seem like it’s my choice. I can’t and will not have the kids around that. I do not want to be married anymore but now that we are going forward with the divorce, I am super lost and I...
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2019 3:05pm
by Lara
BUT exactly 7 days before my 10 year anniversary HELP
There is so much that I want to talk about and complain about and whine about but I dont know where to start. I guess I can start by saying hello to you all and I wish everyone here the best with their separation, divorce or whatever you are going through. I have not...
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 27, 2019 6:34am
by AMY
s
Susan
Re: Paying the Most for the Wedding Ring
Hey Ladies, My husband is a international diamond trader. He pays the most for wedding rings and bands with diamonds in it. Most pawn shops and jewelers sell to him. Give us a shot and respond if you have any questions we can be of great assistance to all of you w...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2019 11:34am
by Susan
j
Janet
Loneliness
How does anyone cope with the loneliness? I've been with my husband for 32 years, married 27. The divorce was his idea and I never saw it coming. He was literally my best friend since I was 17 years old and we did everything together. Our daughters are young adults i...
Views: 269   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 24, 2019 6:09pm
by Janet
k
Kay
Inaccurate info in equitable fistribution hearing
My attorney continuously made errors w separation dates, financial documents i gave, yet was a flat fee, all i could afford at the time. I found out my equitable distribution hearing was rescheduled for the following day by my ex, i notified my attorney, who forgpt t...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2019 10:51pm
by Kay
Ex declined visit due to 1 child having pink eye
Hi, what would you do if your ex declined a weekend visit because one of our children has pink eye? I am so frustrated with him right now. Our oldest has an eye infection. I started drops tonight. I let him know. He said that the kids should not come over if they...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2019 10:08pm
by Danielle
p
Pokie
Lost and confused
So lost and confused don’t even know where to start. Husband, well ex now I guess. Is a stone cold drunk but a high functioning drunk. He’s on house arrest, only been out of prison for a year after a 5 1/2 year vacation there for felony drug dealing. Been...
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2019 12:12pm
by Bunn
401K Liquidated during Marriage
I am going through a divorce and his attorney is trying to go after the 401k that I had liquidated during the marriage so I could pay off my townhouse. We were only married for 7 years. The townhouse was bought before we were married and it was in my name. Would h...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2019 10:12am
by Tricia Kauffman
j
julie
my husband served me with divorce papers yesterday
I feel so broken I really thought we could work it out
Views: 138   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 20, 2019 2:22am
by Gothard
Alimoney
I have been married for 28 years and have lived in another place for 14 years alone. Will the years not together be counted against me for alimony. She live in pa. I live wv should I file in pa. Or wv.
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2019 2:10pm
by Brianguy
b
Brian
Alimony
I have been married for 28 years and have lived in another place for 14 years alone. Will the years not together be counted against me for alimony. She live in pa. I live wv should I file in pa. Or wv.
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2019 9:11am
by Brian
j
Jamie
Talk to a journalist about divorce?
Hi everyone. I write free financial guides and articles and am now focusing on women 40+, some of whom need a helping hand in figuring it all out. I'd love to talk to you about planning money for divorce, savings, pensions and investments etc. to get a feel for what'...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2019 4:23am
by Jamie
Stuck
Divorce finalized in December 2018, 29 years of marriage and I cannot stop thinking about him. I miss him like crazy. My heart is aching just about every day. He wanted out, he is suffering from mental illness at least a part of the problem. He’s told our daugh...
Views: 224   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2019 12:42am
by Unwritten
j
Janie
Do we have to alert them if we start making more money ?
If my ex was paying child support based on my current salary, and I’m suddenly making more money because of a promotion ... do I have to alert him?
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2019 9:03pm
by Janie
k
Kiera
Mixed signals
About 7 months ago after a 22 yr marriage my husband dropped the bomb on me. Saying he’s been miserable for years and he doesn’t see a future together anymore. He has always been the breadwinner and me the stay at home mom ( 17 and 15) He has always worke...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2019 8:07pm
by Kiera
j
Jelela
I just can't stand him
I don't want a divorce right now bc of my kids, but I can't stand the sight of his face. He's told me I'm too fat to f*** and called me disgusting. In 4 years our last child will be gone. I don't know if i can wait that long. I despise him. There's a lot more but wha...
Views: 236   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2019 5:24pm
by Appleaday
Ex-husband responsible for my old student loans?
I got my degree prior to getting married. My ex-husband signed off on the divorce decree that states he would assume all debt (including debt in my name only). Now he’s telling me in the state of IN he is not responsible for my old student loan debt. Is this true?
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2019 10:18am
by AnatomicallyCorr...
m
Missy
Who decided NOT to be home when husband was served?
I filed an ex parte but even if granted I plan not to be home until dust settles. I am afraid of him. I plan to move my horses too so he can't hurt them to get to me.
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2019 7:42am
by Missy
How do i file for divorce when he is the breadwinner and have all the money
My husband controls all the money I don't have the money to file for divorce he lives in different state but he still pays the bills here where I live what's the best way for me to go about filing with no money
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2019 6:07pm
by Brenda Patton
Overpaid Spousal Support
This is happening in Virginia...... I was awarded lifetime spousal support from my ex until one of these things happened. He dies, I die, I remarry, or I live with someone else for 12 consecutive months. I got remarried in 03/2017 and sent a letter via USPS to his...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2019 1:57pm
by lovemy4
j
JC
countless court orders to pay alimony and still ignores
I'm at my wits end, my ex has been ordered to pay me alimony 6 times now in last 18 months and still refuses!! Why isn't anything being done? How can he continue to get away with this? Each time I put a motion in to enforce the prior ones, it's costing me $1000, we a...
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2019 10:48am
by JC
l
Lila
How can I find supportive friends...a new tribe?
I was married at 21 and was married for 21 years. It's been 3 years since the divorce and I have yet to be able to form new friendships. I think I was still reeling from losing our mutual friends and of course his relatives. When you're married that long it just beco...
Views: 214   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2019 10:29am
by JC
Divorce papers
I had a lawyer to draw up my divorce paper 2years ago,but never filed them, can I still file those papers?
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2019 1:19pm
by Shirley
m
Missy
Oh the Guilt...serving him on anniversary.
So I already posted here about serving my spouse who has no idea and thinks we are living a fairy tale. He's Bipolar but been on meds since 23 years of marriage now going on 29. He's been nice, loving, had not been mean or had a lot of mood swings. I been told act li...
Views: 174   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2019 7:52am
by Missy
k
K.
almonry issue in divoice
im going through a very hard divorce right now, the big issue is the house! my mother put down the money for us to buy the house in return we would pay her back monthly like rent. my soon to be ex is claiming that she is giving it to us as gift and the monthly paymen...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2019 12:46pm
by K.
p
Peace1
Emotional Roller Coaster
I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster. We have been separated for a year and will be moving forward in the divorce process in March. I am so drained emotionally. I didn't want to divorce but he was so secretive and sneaky. I never knew what was going on in h...
Views: 350   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 5, 2019 7:16pm
by Annette
s
Stacy
Wedding money
My husband and his mother have a joint bank since before we got married but since we got married he has put all of our wedding money into this account and have no acces to it. If we divorce am I entitled to any of it and if he spends it all am I entitled to recoup an...
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 4, 2019 6:11pm
by Leesa
e
Ella
Visitation question
My daughter's father is undocumented. He left when i was 7 weeks pregnant. She is almost 10 now. She finally met him in dec 2018. He has made no attempt to see her since then, but he has said he wants to. I told him as long as he is helping financially, i have no pro...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2019 3:40pm
by Ella
l
Lila
Ex wont stop contacting me about stopping alimony
During my divorce I received a permanent alimony order and my ex husband keeps contacting me asking me to stop it probably because he's remarried now. He says, 'things are getting difficult, we have to talk about stopping these payments.' I'm sorry, but the fact he g...
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2019 10:34am
by Lila
How to move one quickly
Hi there, my ex cheated on me when I was overseas with my kids for vioating my sick father. He went home early and brought a prostitute home. He keep saying just for companion and no sex involved. But ofcourse I don’t trust him. I am going to file for a divorce...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2019 9:32am
by Heartbroken
m
Missy
Serving Divorce Papers to totally unexpected spouse?
Hi, I been married 29 years this April. I been trying to get out of it since our daughter was 3 and now she is 25. The first time we went to a therapist where I told him I was not in love with him anymore. On the ride home he was silent but as soon as we got home...
Views: 215   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 3, 2019 7:37am
by Missy
k
Kelly
My husband had a ************ addiction
Has this happened to anyone else
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2019 11:12am
by Lila
Dying inside
How do I move forward when I can’t let go of the person I’ve loved for over 29 years. I’m so lost and I miss him. Everyone said he’s moved on and I can’t
Views: 285   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 2, 2019 3:46am
by Lara
a
Angela
I want out!
Hello! I have been married for 18 years. We have had our ups and downs like any marriage. We both let ourselves go after we had kids. I decided to change. In the past 10 months, I have lost 55 pounds and still am working on losing more. My husband has no interest in...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2019 3:03pm
by Lila
Determining Husband's Income for Spousal Support
In the process of trying to come to a settlement agreement without court. Husband has his own company (is partner with investor). Separated in 2018; in determining his income for spousal support, what do I use? Past profits or current worth of business? (Business had...
Views: 232   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2019 2:50pm
by Lila
k
Kim
Last Name
So I changed my name back to my maiden name after the divorce. And my kids still have their father’s name. They play sports. This involves Spiritwear. I really don’t like wearing his name as it feels like I’m still his possession but I want to suppo...
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2019 2:43pm
by Lila
m
Marie
I’m dying inside
I moved to a whole state with a man I met in church and I only been with for a few months, he proposed then brought a house and then we got married. I got pregnant about two months later and I had the worse pregnancy. I was hospitalized the whole time, had fibroids t...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2019 9:27pm
by Marie
Words of wisdom please
Married when I was 18 he 21, thought I had it all! Now what would have been 26 years, I realize it was nothing but lies and secrets. With young kids then I guess I was to busy to notice. Now with the youngest 18, and focusing on us my eyes picked up on a lot of thing...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2019 1:29am
by Christina
Co-parenting when an Ex is difficult and has mental health issues
Hi there. I'm hoping to get some advice and/or different perspectives on ongoing issues that I have dealing with my ex. My ex and I share a 7 1/2 yr old daughter together. We broke up quite abruptly about 6 1/2 years ago when he assaulted me (2nd physical incident an...
Views: 157   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 6:56pm
by Eggshells
Divorce after over 19 years of marriage
My spouse filed for divorce this week after 19 1/2 years of marriage. I am completely devastated!!
Views: 262   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 6:50pm
by Tamara Stewart
Trying to learn to forgive
Forgiveness is so hard. I’m at the point of wanting him to suffer and realize he made the biggest mistake of his life. I don’t know where to begin in my forgiveness but I know I must start somewhere. If Jesus can forgive why can’t I? I’m look...
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 6:47pm
by Tamara Stewart
Frozen - not moving forward
I first went to a lawyer in September and was freaked out by the fact that I as sole working partner may have to cover his medical insurance and would likely have to cover husband through retirement. He has not worked in several years due to various medical and menta...
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 6:44pm
by Tamara Stewart
Healing Podcast
Hi All I wanted to share with you my personal journey so i Mohave started a podcast series about going from Ruin, through Recovery to Rising A tough but amazing path heartbreak to healing. Finding myself in the process. https://tamarastewart.podbean.com
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 6:42pm
by Tamara Stewart
stanlysa02@gmail.com need partner
I am average looking stanlysa zerotwo at gi mail. I am lovable, carrying, adjustable, compassionate person.if any interested person message to me personally we will discuss about our future life.i want good partner
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 12:25am
by Stanlysi
k
Kelley
Did I do something wrong
My husband and I are separated. I'm grieving over my mom's unexpected sudden death! We didn't know she was ill. More major changes have occurred. I thought it was best to have our custody agreement modified. As well as change of court as we all moved out of the co...
Views: 136   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 12:23am
by Stanlysi
partner
I am average looking stanlysa zerotwo at gi mail. I am lovable, carrying, adjustable, compassionate person.if any interested person message to me personally we will discuss about our future life.
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2019 12:19am
by Stanlysi
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46