Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Janet
Broken at 50
I am broken. I've been with my husband since I was 17,nearly 32 years. We have been married 27 years and have three amazing daughters in their early 20's. We had the marriage that everyone envied, he was my best friend. In the last year I've had to have both my knees...
Views: 283   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 25, 2019 9:50pm
by Janet
Hey where did everyone go???
I finally left my spouse of 15 years having had enough of the lying and cheating. I never spoke a word to anyone about the truth of our marriage. Problem is I somehow thought I’d have the support of some friends who I have been close to for years and am struggl...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2019 9:35pm
by Janet
Custody help
My son is 9 weeks old and my ex left me randomly when the baby was 5 weeks old. I was still on maternity leave. I got a job at a day care and my son comes with me. I work in the infant room with my son and they allow me to breastfeed him while Working. My ex is sayi...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2019 7:16pm
by Mary
d
Daeyna
Starting over after divorce
Hi ladies! Can you help me, pretty please? 🤗🙏 I'm working on a brand new program that I'm super excited about and I'd really appreciate some feedback. This is not a sales pitch at all, lol, just need a few minutes of your time. In return for your time, I'...
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2019 6:27am
by Daeyna
He attends his girlfriends kids sports events and never went to his own kids events. I’m angry
My ex and I have been legally divorced for a year. We were together for almost 19. The last 10 yrs of our marriage he was gone a lot working or racing (he drives a race car, well used to) We have 4 kids and he only went to parents night of their sporting events and u...
Views: 130   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2019 9:30pm
by Jacques
t
T
PAS (Parent alienation syndrome) of Mother
Married 23 yrs, stay at home mom 3/4 of that time. 2 1/2 yrs into process. Divorce finalized 1 1/2 yrs Three kids.. (girl 19 me :boys 22&17 dad)1 remaining minor (17.5) boy lives with dad. 3- children total (22b, 19g, 17.5b) I have had everything possible done...
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2019 9:17pm
by Jacques
Looking for love again
I have been divorced since 5 years now. I was betrayed by my ex who went sleeping with my best friend. I need someone to talk to. I have been single for too long and I am looking for love once again. Feel free to email me on gregregiste@gmail.com or you can text me o...
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2019 11:39am
by Muhammad umar
Give me your best advice
Hi all I moved 6 years (2013) ago to the states. Left, house, car job for love. Got married 6months after. (2016) gave birth to my beautiful son, Dec 2016 bought a house together, started marriage counseling whoch ended 6months after. Unfortunately wasnt saving us....
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2019 8:26pm
by Greg Atkins
k
Kam
Alone
I’m 51 in a miserable marriage which is coming to an end. I have no family, very few friends. I’m alone. This is hard. Any suggestions?
Views: 182   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 18, 2019 5:22pm
by Brown eyes
m
Marie
We love each other but my husband has decided he doesn't want sex
My husband and I have been together 15 years. We've had a rock solid marriage. Loving, funny, caring. We are loners and call each other 'best friends' as we tend too not have close friends. The past year ha been tough. My husband has totally distanced himself from h...
Views: 183   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2019 5:04pm
by Mel
c
Chrisa
Everything should be great but it’s not
Anyone else experiencing this? Beyond we have money or great kids. For some reason things just suck are at times unbearable and tense? Just need to vent
Views: 172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2019 4:51pm
by Mel
m
Mel
Emotions
I'm at the very beginning of the divorce process and it is so humiliating to even be here. I doubt my decision, not because I'm afraid of the process, but for the "after". Will I make it on my own? Can I offer my son the life he desperately needs with him having spec...
Views: 134   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2019 4:42pm
by Mel
m
MG
Advice please
Hi, I have been with my husband 16 years married 3.5. He has always had a troubled life but we seemed to get through. 2 years ago he had an accident at work and things have gone down wrappedly since. He was off work for nearly 6 months with his accident/incident at w...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2019 6:00pm
by MG
Feeling like I don't belong
Hi Everyone, I am currently going through a divorce. I was married to my husband for 18 years and we were together for 8 years prior to that. I was pretty miserable for the last 10 of those years. He basically became a raging alcoholic. He would come home and just...
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2019 11:30am
by Rachel
w
WRW
New Author Needs Your Input
LADIES: New, up & coming Author "TJ" wants your input for her new book tentatively titled, "Woman to Woman." Any participation will be anonymous. If you are, or have been a wife that has dealt with infidelity we want to hear from you. If you are a lady that is, or wa...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2019 11:40pm
by WRW
35 years married and i get nothing
I never thought i would be in this spot!! Married to a cheater for 35 years, he has a 16 yr old son to prove it, and he has turned it all around to make it look like its my fault!! Im the bad person in this divorce!! I left home when i found his second phone, with 25...
Views: 297   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 8, 2019 3:26am
by Lara
Married 52 years
I've had the shock of my life as 2 weeks ago my husband told me he was leaning on another woman emotionally. We're both in our 70's and she's 35. It's not just about her but I had pulled away from him because he's put us in bankruptcy twice and we're close to it agai...
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2019 5:45pm
by Lara
declaration of disclosure -no attached statements?
Hello, I have filed my declaration of disclosure, I've attached my bank statements, checking, savings, stocks, 401k etc. Now I've received declaration of disclosure from my husband's attorney who attached tax, w9s but no bank statements of any sorts, (no checking,...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2019 9:33am
by Roberta
Advice please
Hi .so i m not a divorcee yet .but i am in a troubled marriage .my husband is suffering from erectile dysfunction and its been 3 years of sexless marriage .we love each other a lot .he is a great guyb.understands that i m unhappy because of this and is eilling to div...
Views: 234   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 3, 2019 7:21am
by Emmz
I want custody of my babies but unsure if I am legally able too!!!!!!!!!
I want to know if I can get custody of my children but not sure if I could because Allot has happened since I made a HUGE mistake by allowing my children to go with their father for the weekend and he did not return them to me; but instead went to file papers for Cus...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2019 2:36am
by Crystal
Helping A Friend
Hi everyone! So my friend is going through a divorce with his wife and let me tell you, it is terrible. He was in the Army for 20 years and married to his wife for 14. They have two kids together and she has done nothing but spend all the money he ever made to tot...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2019 11:33am
by Helping A Friend...
Have i created a mess for myself or will i fair well in court
Hi ladies please dont judge me for my past because i have gotten myself help and now im stressing about the divorce so here goes ... I have been with my husband 17 years of those 17 we have been married just a hair shy of 9 years. There has been physical mental and e...
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2019 8:18am
by Che
r
Rox
Divorce...sneaky husband
My husband and I have been together 16 years but married 5 years. He retained an attorney in May 2018 and I received divorce papers in July 2018. We have been to court twice and have not been issued a divorce, first time the judge gave me more time to retain an attor...
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2019 12:04pm
by Brown eyes
Anger at ex husband
I've been divorced now for close to 9 years and I still think about my ex with hatred all the time. I'm remarried to a wonderful man and we have a healthy strong relationship but I'm having such a hard time letting go of my anger at my ex. He mistreated me so much du...
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2019 10:34am
by 25yearsgone
e
Ellie
How do I afford to leave.
I want to leave. We live paycheck to paycheck and he just keeps acting like we don't. I can't afford to move out. What can I do. If I stay he will emotionally crush me. I'm scared and alone.
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2019 7:41pm
by Donna
Letting go
My heart and my brain are not talking to one another at the moment. B believes that I just need to accept the divorce that he wants, knowing the kids and I will be better and H is throwing a tantrum about fighting for our family, insisting that I will do whatever he...
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2019 12:30pm
by Bella
Slowly climbing out of Hell
Now I'm more depressed than ever. Oh I wish I had found this site years ago. I'm stuck and my husband is enjoying it. We have not lived in the same home for three years.But we both own them jointly, deed and mortgage.He has taken all the money we had in joint account...
Views: 332   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 27, 2019 4:30am
by Michelle
Dad and I might lose the house?
Hello there, I know this is a forum for couples who are getting divorced, yet I thought it might be good for me to try and seek answers here. I'm an eighteen year old, my parents divorced three years ago. I'm now struggling to find solutions to make my fathers life b...
Views: 196   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2019 4:51am
by Chilli-Vanilli
Child does not want to visit dad/ Not caring for properly
My 9 yr old is continually coming home upset. This weekend she was not fed dinner Friday or breakfast Saturday before her basketball game. She is never showered, does not brush hair and is usually wearing same clothes she's sent in on Friday evening. She claims she's...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2019 12:47pm
by Angie
Custody possessions
I am trying to get out of a toxic relationship. My bf and I have 4 kids 1 is ours together. I left state to visit family but am thinking about staying. I want my Child to have dad in the life but I know i need to figure out court stuff as well. I don’t want to...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2019 7:28am
by Lisa
j
Junior
In search of guidance
I’m not a woman but I came across this site in search of some sort of guidance I am a single father, have been for 2.5 years, the mother of my son left him at a McDonald’s for my parents to pick up and after that she has only seen and called a handful...
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2019 10:47pm
by Junior
Advice-contemplating divorce
Can someone help...my husband and I have been together 24 years. We have a 13 year old and a 5 year old. My 13 year old sees my husband the way I do sometimes-just completely out of line, especially no when he’s drinking. My 13 year old does have a teenagers at...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2019 6:32pm
by Lynnie
s
Shindy
Divorce while pregnant
I need some advice to at least help me to pass this situation. I’m pregnant the first, from the beginning pf pregnancy, my husband seems doesn’t like it. He often makes me cry. Blame me on a small problem into big problme. All i feel is hurt and break an...
Views: 162   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2019 3:02pm
by Lara
s
smee
Work commute
As single moms of two middle school kids would a 40 mi commute( about an hour half drive) seem normal? PS, Im separated not much help from daddy for years.
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2019 3:01pm
by smee
Divorce and child support
Im currently goimg throught divorce our child is 17 1/2 . He goes back im forth between us and girlfirend. Neither of ua want child suppprt . Will judge make one of us pay anywy?
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2019 8:08pm
by tracy gryder
PROPERTY GIFTED DURING MARRIAGE
HI, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE GOING THROUGH DIVORCE. DURING OUR MARRIAGE HE GOT GIFTED PROPERTY, HE ALSO PUT THAT GIFTED PROPERTY UNDER MY NAME. WE ARE BOTH CO OWNERS. HE IS NOW SAYING THAT PROPERTY IS JUST HIS, I HAVE ALSO CONTRIBUTED PAYING PROPERTY TAXES EVER SINCE TH...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2019 6:12am
by Narcassistic pig...
m
mich
where to start
i am needing guidance. My abuse comes in the form of mental, psychological, spiritual, and financial abuse and woman subjugation. I was in a religion for 30 years only to discover a couple years ago that it is saturated with cult-like characteristics. My husband is v...
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 11:39pm
by Lynette
j
Jenn
So confused..
Quick run down.. married almost 5 years.. been a nightmare of fights and me leaving.. No sex for a year.. I was gone from October 6 until Dec 20.. I was brutally assualted on Dec 15 by a stranger when I was with some conworkers.. he had been begging me to come home I...
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 9:15pm
by Victoria
Divorcing after 16 years...
I absolutely love my husband but I went through a terrible season of unhappiness within my self that led to me having false feelings that my husband didn't love me that caused me to act on having multiple affairs outside of our marriage. When my husband found out. It...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 8:46pm
by Victoria
Ex got a lawyer and wants money from me out of spite
Does anyone have experience with this? I'm a college student, so is he. We have been married for 7 years. I don't own anything of real value. Through out our entire marriage, I am the only one who ever had a job. His mom would pay his rent and give him money and he s...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 8:43pm
by Victoria
Getting divorced after being separated for years
Any advice on getting divorced after 9 years being separated (settlement etc.)
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 8:33pm
by Victoria
b
Bo
Can a man join
Hi there I have been looking for a site like this but there doesn't seem to be anything like this for men. I am wondering if I can join as I would actually appreciate a woman's perspective. My wife and I have been married for 11 years with 2 beautiful daughters....
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 4:16am
by Heartbroken
a
Amanda
Disgusted
I don't even know where to start. Soon to be ex is disabled. I've been with him many years, supported him fully when he didnt work several years. He finally gets a job, thanks to the thousands of applications i filled out. He comes from wealthy family, has always put...
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 1:44am
by Amanda
a
aliona
divorce because can't have kids
So 11 years ago i meet my now husband soon to be ex-husband ,we where in love and had the best relationship ,we where enjoying all the fun and hard working ,toghethe we achieve a lot of staff and memories . About 4 years ago i got sick i was diagnose with rheumatoid...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 7:55pm
by aliona
Custody Agreement
My Ex and have been divorced almost 6 years! 2 children from that marriage, my question is in our divorce decree it stated my ex is not to consume alcohol eight hours prior to visit or any time during visit! He continues to break this agreement and consume alcohol in...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 11:31am
by Confused in Miss...
j
Julie
Requesting Wisdom
My ex husband and I have joint legal and physical custody. He just informed me that he plans to take the kids out of school to go on a ski trip in February. Our JOD says all decisions regarding education, medical and religion must be made together. Does he have a leg...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 7:49am
by Julie
Alimony
Can my boyfriend stay over every weekend while I am receiving alimony. Will my alimony stop?
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 8:30pm
by Lisa
p
Patsy
So confused
Looking for advice. I've already posted asking about not sure being done with my marriage of 15 years. I realized I was not done and tried talking to my husband who shut me down right away. We have been separated since September and he has been living in the base...
Views: 305   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 2:26pm
by Patsy
Six Year Old Daughter Insists She Wants to Live with Me Now
My six year old daughter is crying often and saying she wants to live with me. She says she misses me too much, and she’s lived with her daddy long enough. We have joint legal but he has primary physical because I had to move states and she started pre-k with h...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 3:25pm
by Jessica
j
Jackie
Getting a divorce
My marriage is over, and I think we are going to divorce, I'm so distraught I don't k ow what to do. My heart is hurting and I am trying to he strong for my daughter but it's so hard to be motivated for life right now. I'm not suicidal, I'm just heart broken. It all...
Views: 202   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 5:21pm
by Dee
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47