Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
o
Oktxok
Sole legal custody
I have been divorced since Oct. 2015 and we were separated for almost a year before that. My ex has seen our 4.5 y.o. 2 maybe 3 times since. He didn't show up to court or take the parent classes during the divorce. I have sole physical custody with him having visitai...
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 9:07am
by Idk
My husband is demanding I not contact family during separation
I have a unique situation. My husband cheated and was caught by me. I have tried to be amicable during the separation process. We have two children. I have spoken to his parents about subject and thought everyone was being amicable through the process. He has moved t...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 8:54am
by Idk
i
Idk
Just worried
My ExH and I have been divorced for just over 2 years and were seperated for juat less than one. While we were married he was abusive, and cheated on me with anything that moved. I have made alot of effort to forgive and move on with our preschool aged child that he...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 8:44am
by Idk
s
Sarah
relocating when there is no custody order and father hasn't lived home state for 9 years
My husband is a self-professed transient who says he lives somewhere in the DC. He has lived there since he left our home state 10 years ago. I have raised our daughter (now 12) since then; he has provided support, but he is paying only half of the what court ordered...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 7:18am
by Sarah
r
Rhonda
family home
I left the family home because my soon to be ex abused me physically, emotionally, sexually, and financially. He is using our family home as a flop house for drug house. One of the women staying there is 30 years younger than him, and recently got out of prison. It i...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 10:28pm
by Rhonda
Tired
Hello my name is Angela I have been married for 18 years 3 children. We have had a good run. we have good times and bad times. when I noticed things got really bad was when my mom passed away he lost his job two of our friends his really close friends took there own...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2018 7:35pm
by Victoria
Divorce question
I'm currently in a very long drawn out divorce. My ex is currently paying temporary spousal and child support well below the magistrates final order but no increase because the final magistrate's decision was disputed in Feb. 2018 we had our final hearing in front of...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2018 7:29pm
by Victoria
l
Lisa
Starting of Divorce
I have not filed fir divorce yet but will within the month. I am more concerned about my daughter’s and parents reaction. I just want to be happy and want to think about myself. Plus...my mom is full of advice, which I don’t need to hear all the time....
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2018 7:03pm
by Victoria
I need some advice
So this is how it goes. I met my husband a while ago when I met him he was separated from his wife and his wife was already living with someone else. We moved in and then after a while he proposed and we got married. Her relationship didnt last long and that's when h...
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2018 6:00pm
by Jacquelyn
Ex-husband’s Fiance
I need help with how to deal with my Ex-husbands fiancé. Before her, we were civil. Communicated about issues, no issues stopping by to see my kids (I never went inside, just on the street and they can’t out and he would do the same), kids enjoyed playing...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2018 1:45pm
by Desparete help
l
Lily
Protective order/Supervised visitation/Custody
My soon ex placed a protective order on me because He had many text messages and voice recordings that I said to our son during my pregnant. I signed a consent agreement for the protective order for a year and I can have email communication with him about our son and...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2018 1:36pm
by Lily
s
Sarah
Am I just jealous or do boundaries need to be set?
I have been with my fiancé for 4 years and we plan to marry in the spring. My problem lately is that whenever his ex calls she asks him to take the kids for numerous reasons and he does. He loves having his kids and I understand that. My problem is that it has i...
Views: 113   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 27, 2018 10:36am
by Michelle
Husband says he is going to leave me if I don’t get hwlo
My husband of 15 years has said he is going to leave me if I don’t get help with my anxiety. He causes much of my anxiety. The Main reason we are still married is because of our kids. What do I do?? He has issues he needs to worm on also but he thinks it’...
Views: 286   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 23, 2018 6:25am
by Kathi
help
Me and my wife was married for 33 years and she left me for another man and in the divorce we are to sell the house and spilt 50/50 for what it sells for I had the house listed and at our mediation I had to take my listing down because my soon to be ex said she didn'...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2018 4:53am
by johnny cline
a
AC
Feeling so lonely
About a month ago my husband said to me he feels no connection in our marriage and there is no chemistry. He wanted some time apart to clear his head. I’ve moved into my parents house cause he would not leave. This was a shock to me, he had never said this befo...
Views: 375   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 19, 2018 5:31pm
by Kathi
n
Newby
Trying to adjust
Hello, I'm new to this forum and haven't been to any support groups but I feel like I need some guidance or suggestions. I was with my ex husband for 31 years and married 22 years. He didn't have any kids. Mine were 9, 7 and just turned 6. He is one of those people t...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2018 10:46am
by Newby
d
Diana
Parenting plan; seeking advice. 2 weeks on/off?
My soon-ex and I both work, but I've always been part-time so I can also be the primary parent. But now he wants 50/50 custody (and tied it directly to $$… with a spreadsheet showing how when I increase my work hours and he decreases his, we could theoretically...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2018 10:18am
by Challenged
t
Tina
Judge in PA is deciding home equity day of pre trial conference?
I desparetely need help. i don't know what to do? I filed for divorce 2 years ago with an attorney who I thought was a little odd at first but I didn't know him so how do you know what you are getting in to? I will try to make this short but my attorney dragged his f...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2018 7:31am
by Tina
F*&k divorcing a narcissist is so hard....
Hi ladies, I've been in the struggle for 18 months now and I've finally pulled my head out of the sand. I'm here for support, advice or even just some encouragement that one day this will be a bad dream. Here's my story for anyone who will listen. I met my soon...
Views: 415   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2018 7:02am
by Diana
Challenged Want Feedback
I have been divorced for 5 years and was married for thirteen years. I need some direct and honest feedback. Overall, I am proud of the way that my immediate family, my ex-spouse and I have handled everything, especially when it comes to the children. My ex-spouse...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2018 6:33pm
by Challenged
a
Ashley
Hardest part of divorce?
I was wondering what others would say about what the hardest part of divorce is? It's many things for me, missing my kids, feeling like I am judged when I tell people I'm divorced, not getting invited places as a single woman... What do other's experience?
Views: 349   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 16, 2018 5:53pm
by Tawanna
Heart broken over divorce
My narc and I been separated for years And he’s hoovered the entire time and gives me the silent treatment often. Today when I said he could of stopped by house he told me he was with a girl and that they could together if I wanted him to. He was not serious h...
Views: 250   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2018 4:55am
by Jackie
Not always coping well with process
My heart aches and so I am here. 20+ years of knowing my marriage was very bad, abandonment, abuse, ignoring the years of cheating and lying that was the bonus to all that has existed for so very long. I filed for divorce finally after many many.. many startovers/for...
Views: 296   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 15, 2018 2:34am
by Jackie
Abusive drnkered husband wants divorce
My husband was volital and a drunk during our marriage. He attacked me while holding my 2week old granddaughter, he shot six shots over my head in a tree while drunk and tried on several occasions to force me to fist fight with him. The police were called a couple of...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2018 5:03pm
by Abandoned
Incarcerated and Never Served Papers
Kentucky Law!! I was incarcerated from 13-15 for DUI accident. During which the father was negligent and grandparents took him to court for emergency custody. My son is now 6 and it’s the end of 2018. Since I’ve been out we have established an amazing bon...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2018 11:34am
by Asten Tapp
Husband has a problem with hoarding
I met my husband many years ago. We lost touch he married someone else and had a child with her. 3 years later they divorced and then we started dating. He was always a lover of reptiles and when we started he had 5. I didn’t care, I was fine with it. Over the...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2018 1:32pm
by SeparatedGal
a
Amanda
Divorce after 21 years
I am seperated from my husband after 21 years i fell in love with someone else and him and his mom have my kids cps give them to her and he lives their to he never worked and now he has a job. He has now filed child support on me but i supported them almost all their...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2018 12:58am
by Amanda
a
Anne
Do I hate him for my misery of do I forgive him because he might not be able to help himself ?
This is a tricky situation for most women in my position who don't want to carry any excess baggage into their future. My soon to be ex husband has mistreated me for much of the 19 years we've been married and he has let his parents and 4 sisters do so, as wel...
Views: 240   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 11, 2018 2:44pm
by Sue
s
Sue
Drunk Ex- Venting
I'm not going to get into everything. I could write a book. The main reason I separated was my ex husband's drinking. No exaggeration, he drank 18-22 beers per night every night. He said that number was completely off since he drinks light beer. He was drinking durin...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2018 2:13pm
by Sue
The good part of divorce
The good part of divorce which doesn’t get mentioned often is that ; Be happy , you get to have space to heal , reinvent yourself, reevaluate, enjoy life , shy away from what was mostly unhealthy , less stress more freedom no worries and the best part is you ge...
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2018 1:47pm
by Sue
s
Sage
Separated mom and need immediate financial help!
Me and my so to be ex husband are not legally separated but are living apart and are filing for divorce Monday (hopefully) he has all the money so it depends on if he chooses to pay for it... I’m currently living with a friend with my two small children and cu...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2018 1:42pm
by Sue
s
SUZ
HUSBAND SAYS MISS YOU
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. AFTER MY HUSBAND GOT DRUNK AND CALLED ME AN F-----BITCH, F--- YOU, F---OFF AND "YOUR NOT MY F-----WIFE". HE HAS TO COME BY TO GIVE ME A CHECK FOR THE MORTGAGE. GET THIS! HE SAYS, "I'AM SORRY", "I MISS YOU". HE DIDN'T SAY, I LOVE YOU. AND HE JU...
Views: 237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 11, 2018 1:37pm
by Sue
I need out!
I can’t stand this anymore. I don’t know what to do. I just need someone to talk to. An unbiased party. Let me start out with the basics. My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We have one child who is 4. During this time my husband has basically...
Views: 311   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 10, 2018 7:22am
by Amos
k
Krys
Lost
Hi, i’m about to move out, it’s my last week here. We have been together just over 10 years & up until last week I was happy with the separation plans. He’s just decided to back track & go back on what we agreed & denies the agreement. I feel totall...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2018 5:33am
by Krys
j
Jean
"Stuck in Mediation"
Hello, Couldn't fit all the justification behind my divorce in a 1,000 pages, so I'll cut to the chase. After a long term marriage 28+ years this is where I'm at. My husband is dragging his feet after he was instructed by our mediator what we had to do. We've had 3 v...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2018 9:56am
by SUZ
Mediator said she felt intimidated and uncomfortable with husband
My daughter had mediation with her husband last week and it did not go well. After the mediation, my daughter's attorney said the mediator told him that my daughter's husband( a divorce attorney himself) made her feel uncomfortable and intimidated with his demands. H...
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2018 9:47am
by SUZ
m
Meera
Want to save marriage - is it ok to let go?
I’ve been married for 10 years. Haven’t been attracted to my husband since beginning. We have a 4.5 year old daughter who’s full of life and love and warmth and excitement. I want I make this marriage work. When we got married, my husband was very s...
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2018 4:41pm
by Sakhi
s
Sneha
Treated like a slave
Its being few minths i shofted here with my husbnd and 2 year ols daighter from india.. things were never good between but i kept on trying... but its evn gettng more worse... aftr shiftng he startd to be more over possesiv.. doubts on me ... doesnt let me go out.. d...
Views: 208   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2018 4:35pm
by Sakhi
s
SUZ
HUSBAND'S BROTHER IS TROUBLE
HI. ME AGAIN. ANYONE OUT THERE HAVING TROUBLE WITH HUSBAND'S FAMILY BUTING IN. MY HUSBAND IS STAYING AT HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE. THE PROBLEM? I HAVE NO WAY POSSIBLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH MY HUSBAND. MY HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE NOR DID HE EVER WANT ONE. B...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2018 6:58am
by SUZ
s
SUZ
DO NOT SIGN ANY PAPERS FOR REFIANCE.
REASON: While going through the divorce. Partners name is still on the Mortgage. So partner still has to help with paying the mortgage. You are getting money! Wait until Attorney says go ahead. But not sooner. Also, it does not matter if you take partners nam...
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2018 6:17am
by SUZ
s
SUZ
Brother in-Law has registered firearm
Well, I not only am going through this Divorce but my Brother In-Law has my registered firearm. We switched about 4 months ago. Now I am concerned that I did a foolish thing. I called him and asked very politely to exchange guns back. My Husband lives with him an...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2018 6:08am
by SUZ
Teenage Romance to 30 something Divorcee
My husband and I have had a strained marriage for 7 years now; which is essentially our entire marriage. We started dating when I was 17. That puts us at 15 years together. I have to believe that at one point we both loved each other completely, but never seemed t...
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2018 6:49pm
by Lara
Considering Divorce and Want Full Custody
Hello, my husband and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a 1 year old son together and he has a 12 year old daughter from his first marriage. I moved from GA to Ohio to be with him since his daughter is here and he could not relocate. Our marriage has al...
Views: 209   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2018 6:40pm
by Lara
Paternity fraud
My husband ex wife wants him to pay child support but in their divorce papers they stated that didn’t have any children nor was she pregnant and he never signed the birth certificate , but the child was born In the marriage , he’s 6 now she lied to him ab...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2018 6:36pm
by Lara
s
Sue
Marriage done after 20 yrs how to end?
It’s a second marriage mainly focused on raising family and now its run out of steam. There is no more incentive on either side. And we just live pay to pay......I really believe we could be better parents and collaborators outside of marriage. Looking for ways...
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2018 6:35pm
by Lara
Need to prove a material change in circumstance
I know my exhusband is using drugs. I can't prove it, he's incredibly slippery. I've hired a PI before but there are new laws saying he can't be tracked by GPS anymore. If you went through this, how did you obtain evidence?
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2018 6:57am
by concernedmom
Deciding to go to custody trial
I need some advice regarding custody. I had a child & family investigation conducted which recommended that I be granted primary custody of my child. While I am very happy about that outcome, I am not pleased with the parenting schedule outline by the investigator. T...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 25, 2018 9:42am
by kristin
k
Kim
Divorce, physical abuse, and custody
If i was granted soul custody during my divorce, which I got on grounds of physical cruelty, can ex go after custody 3yrs later
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2018 9:35am
by kristin
Want to divorce but concerned about children
I’ve been married for 11 years and have just faced the reality that I am no longer in love with my husband. He’s a great father but has never quite fulfilled my needs as a husband. He suffers from bipolar disorder though it’s mostly under control,...
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2018 8:53am
by Sabrina
s
Sandra
My daughter's are stopping my divorce
I have been married over 30 years with three adult daughters who I love dearly. I have been unhappy for the last 10 years of my marriage. I have fought revulsion and disgust with my husband since we were married over his personal alone habits. But I have felt dead in...
Views: 191   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 23, 2018 5:54am
by Sandra
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48