Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
Casey
How to deal with an addict soon to be ex.
My husband and I have a 19 year relationship. We met when we were 12 and 14. We dated all through highschool until I decided that my senior year was going to end without him in tow. He graduated 2 years prior. Did not attend college or any kind of extended education....
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2018 9:09pm
by Casey
getting back up after 2nd divorce
Moving back to midwest from southwest to be with family for support. Totally lost my path of me. Hope it helps. I was married to first one for 2 years when very young and have a beautiful smart daughter. This one together for 7 years, married for 4. empty nesters. c...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2018 2:43pm
by recovery2
How do you move on?
My husband and I started dating on 12/21/12. When we met, I was recently out of an abusive dating relationship, and he was engaged. He broke off his engagement, for pre-existing issues, and we began dating. He got along well with my family, as well as my church famil...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2018 3:42pm
by Violina
When we started our relationship "she" started the 1st grade
It's hard for woman who has had a 30 yr relationship, 25 yrs of those married to be replaced by his bartender. 24 yrs younger than myself I can't say I was faultless due to being bi-polar. My mood swings would be absolutely awful, but he knew about my condition b...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 8:08pm
by Vickie Like-Brow...
m
Marla
Under the influence of alcohol when he filed
Hi, My husband filed for the divorce while he was on a vodka binge and under the influence when he seen his lawyer. And he works with his family in their business in our town. He has had them involved in our marriage since we left our Colorado home in 2011. His famil...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 3:29pm
by Marla
Miserable
Is there any woman with young kids on the verge of divorce who wants to talk? I have no one to talk to. Thanks!
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 2:07am
by Newly Separated2...
Divorce lawyer recommendation
Hello everyone, I'm newly separated in Washington state and I'm looking for a divorce lawyer that is going to help me fight my case. Currently I have a lawyer that didn't prepare me for a DVPO interview and i Lost my case to a textbook case abuser. Urgently need o...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 1:45am
by Newly Separated2...
I don't know if he really wants to change
Ladies I don't think this has much to do with divorce issues. But I didn't see a particular forum for this problem. I moved from the Chicago area to Rice Lake WI. I was looking for another gynecologist. I basically covered my eyes and threw a dart. Sat down with him...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2018 10:01pm
by Plum Modeen
c
Chris
Has anyone ever fired their lawyer because they ran out of money?
I have asked my lawyer to withdraw. I already owe her $800 and the bill keeps getting bigger. I do not want to go into debt over this divorce. I wondered if anyone had ever started with a lawyer and then 'fired' them and finalized the divorce without a lawyer. Th...
Views: 227   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 20, 2018 1:10am
by KevinUrban
He made me fall in love again to tell me he was done
My husband and I separated a year ago, just to try and figure out what we really wanted in life,we lost ourselves in the marriage.Life was going good, we were on good terms, share two beautiful boys. Physical relationship want not existent for a long time after the s...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2018 5:27pm
by Lara
k
Kerri
Husband's ex-wife drama
Does anyone else fall into the same boat as me? Here is the boat.... I am a divorced mother of two, I met my (now) husband and he was a divorced father of two, we had a child. Together there are 5 children. His ex-wife is the most annoying person on the planet, I don...
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2018 6:26pm
by Lisa B
t
THM
A Workbook and Guide to Find Your Next (Best) Relationship
This manual is the product of over a decade of matchmaking by the nation’s best matchmaker. Misty the Matchmaker helped people find the love they weren’t able to find on their own. She never just introduced good matches, she also helped her clients ree...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2018 3:44pm
by THM
r
Ruby
My name is not on the Deed or Mortgage.
I’ve been with my husband for 23 years and married for 19years. We have two boys14yrs and 5yrs. I recently filed for divorce and had moved out of the house for about a year now. I just found out that my name is not on the deed and Mortgate. How does this affect...
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2018 12:23pm
by Lara
I know what I should do but HOW??!!!
New here and looking for advice. First I’ve been married for 11 years. My husband and I have an 11yr old daughter who is our world. I think that’s what makes this so hard. I wouldn’t say I’ve been happily married for 11years cause I haven̵...
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2018 12:07pm
by Lara
Biggest Rock and a Hard Place - Dying for Help and Advice
I'm a 40 year old male. Divorced 3 years ago but it was super amicable. Just did not work out. 1 son (6). He lives with me pretty much full time although we are "joint". We mutually support him and have a good co-parenting thing going. Yes, I do all the heavy lifti...
Views: 279   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 13, 2018 9:23pm
by Selectjustice80
e
Eliza
Lonely and dying inside
What do you do when your baby whom you've dome everything for, including sacrificing your young life over, decides you're a "skank" because of a brief relationship before you even met and blames all issues on you? I've went through so much hell and just want to be a...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2018 5:28am
by Denise
Havent even been married for a year and Im considering divorce
Ive been married for 11 months and I've practically been contemplating divorce for the last 6. My husband and I have had a alot of problems to deal with starting with my family. My dad had cancer and we had to take care of him. After he died my sister was diagnosed w...
Views: 183   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 11, 2018 10:47am
by Ready to leave
c
chloe
bad custody
i am new to this and i have being in a bad custody for over two years. it is very hard to talk about and very painful. it would be too much to write here and i am afraid talking about it. will dig up a lot of bad moments. and make me upset. he and his family have p...
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2018 10:29am
by Ready to leave
I have a question
Can I speak to the man in charge of all this?
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2018 2:42pm
by Adriana
w
Wende
Year of Thorns - my year of hell trying to break free
Www.yearofthorns.com Check out my daily blog - I hope that by sharing my story will help others trying to break free. I was married for 27 years, together for 30. I didn’t know it then, but I was married to a narcissistic psychopath. When I finally had...
Views: 148   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2018 1:21pm
by Vee
want to leave, just need to figure out how
I have been married to AH (awful husband, or ass hole) for 7 years. We have a beautiful 1 year old together. AH is verbally and emotionally abusive. He insults me daily and is the king of gas lighting. He even tries to gas light me about his gas lighting, it's infuri...
Views: 323   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 5, 2018 7:52pm
by I'm married to ...
Dont want to stay but cant leave
I immigrated here to be with my husband over 12 years ago. We have a child together (2 years of age). We were meant to be going back to my home country if this didnt work out but he decided (without discussing it with me) that he didnt want to. He has an unhealthy re...
Views: 337   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 5, 2018 1:27pm
by Nora
I am in Utter Shock
I have been with my husband nine years five married. I married him and chose him because he was so kind and wonderful to me. He always had my back and I trusted him completely. I knew we would grow old together and he would not never hurt me. Yesterday morning...
Views: 337   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 5, 2018 1:02pm
by Nora
k
Kara
kicking me out of the house
I live in Northern AZ in my mother in law's house. I a married to her son. Can he kick me out?
Views: 235   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 5, 2018 10:49am
by Kara
Please help.. Need advise quick
Ok I was married for 17 years Two children one under 18. We have 50/50 I live in FL He is a airline pilot and makes $118k but will continue to go up each year I don't have a degree. I was a stay at home mother for 16 years but since our split i started working fu...
Views: 210   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 5:46am
by Lynette Ryzewicz
l
Louise
Should I trust him
This is my second marriage. I hastily entered it a few months after he divorced was final (after my first husband had an affair). I was so low , lonely and vulnerable that I jumped into something I knew wasn’t right. Now two years in, I still have trust issu...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 5:39am
by Lynette Ryzewicz
k
Kelly
Divorce and Taxes
I was thinking about how we should file our taxes for next year, and because its so far in this current year, i'm thinking we should wait until next year to file divorce papers after we do our taxes. or does it matter?
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 6:52pm
by Lara
k
Kaycee
Child Won't talk to ex
I just recently went through a bad separation with my ex. We were together for 15 years and have a 10 year son together. He left us for someone else. He has been inconsistent in my sons life since and drug use is suspected. It only happened a few weeks ago but he is...
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2018 9:55pm
by Alone at 51
a
Ashley
Lonely
I am so lonely. I am sitting here in my home without my husband. I have always been supportive of him every time he was fired from a job. I have been consistently supporting the family for 6 years financially and I have been his driver as he hasn’t had a car un...
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2018 7:29pm
by Sarah H
Health insurance
I’ve recently started the divorce process, separated for about 4 months now. I have my husband still on my health insurance until it’s finalized. I pay a good amount of money a month for our health insurance. I was wondering if there was a way I could ma...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2018 4:05pm
by Lara
d
Diana
60 yr old female
I'm a 60 year woman married for 37 years. Ive never been faithful and Ive never felt any guilt for the affairs I've had. I have always come home to my husband and children as if nothing happened. Now with the kids grown, my husband and I don't do anything together...
Views: 248   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 20, 2018 7:33pm
by Elizabeth
m
Malena
Considering ending a relationship after 24 years
My life in a nutshell. My husband and I have been together since 8th grade. He has had his ups and downs struggling with addiction. He has gotten clean many times but always ended up replacing one habit with another. Since we got together so young, I thought he would...
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 20, 2018 5:40pm
by Lara
l
Lex
How do I end it?
I’m trying to get some advice here. We have been married a little over two years. I should never have married him to begin with. I did it for comfort and figured that the rest would fall into place. Well that was a slap in the face obviously. We have no childre...
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2018 5:19pm
by Lara
s
stacy
ex quit paying settlement agreement , lost job
I divorced 3 years ago.. I took a settlement agreement instead of life time alimony. Settlement states for 10 years no matter of co habitat or marriage.. I took the settlement because my daughters (twins) are in collage and I use it to pay their tuition food gas,,...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2018 5:13pm
by Lara
d
DeeDee
Betrayed but I still love him
My ex fell in love with his receptionist. I saw the signs from the beginning. Granted our relationship was on it's way out. He was sleeping on the couch for over a year and refused to come back to bed. I tried so hard to make our marriage work and he just shut me out...
Views: 260   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 20, 2018 10:02am
by Jianu
Supervised visitation
So my son goes for four hour with his father and his not blood related grandpa is the superviser well apparently dad has been leaving early and grandpa has been taking my soon with out permission to see other people changing his clothes down to his sock and undies to...
Views: 93   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 11:08am
by Help
o
Oktxok
Getting some legal custody
I have been divorced since Oct. 2015 and we were separated for almost a year before that. My ex has seen hour 4.5 y.o. 2 maybe 3 times since. He didn't show up to city or take the parent classes during the divorce. I have sole physical custody with him having visitai...
Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 11:01am
by Oktxok
Waking up!
My ex divorced me two years ago after 30 years of marriage. I'm just realizing this today. I've been depressed and suicidal and have minimized how this divorce has effected me or how much it can really effect someone. I was married to him for more than 1/2 of my life...
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 10:03am
by Jianu
r
Renae
Please help
I am divorced after 21 years and living with friends but i feel like no one understands me? I often cry and lash out at my friends and dont understand? Can someone relate please?
Views: 228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 18, 2018 8:50pm
by Susan B
a
Annie
Child's Mother Constantly Checks On Kid - Causing Anxiety
Hi! So I married a man who has a 10 year old daughter. Him and his ex wife have a one week on/one week off visitation schedule. The problem is that even though she sees her daughter every 6 days, it still isn't enough. I've been married to my husband for 1.5 y...
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2018 2:48pm
by NormalWoman
c
CP
Don't know what to do
My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married for 7. We got together when I was 19 and he was 20. There are a lot of other relationship details that might be relevant to get advice, but basically I began to feel like we were "standing still" two years ago...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2018 7:45am
by Jianu
m
MARIA
START A NEW LIFE.BEST QUALITY MONEY-marioskid90@gmail.com-
Contact email: marioskid90@gmail.com I know alot and i have learned how to produce the highest quality counterfeit money that bypasses all checks> The UV light -all of the different types of UV mostly the Blue and Pink. They bypass the Iodine Pen test. You can u...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2018 1:23pm
by MARIA
a
Ashley
Should I leave?
My husband will not give up smoking pot. He even smokes it when he is home alone with our daughter. He will buy it even when he can't afford to pay his bills. I have asked multiple times for him to stop, and he says even if he says he will he will just continue to do...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2018 10:25am
by Jianu
l
Lisa
How do I move on
My husband and I have been married for 13 years and separated for 8 months. He keeps pushing for the divorce but I'm still wanting to reconcile. He ensures me that won't happen but I can't accept it. He's turned into someone that I don't even recognize anymore and...
Views: 225   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 12, 2018 10:03am
by Jianu
b
Bee
Husband refuses to tell truth
My husband is having an affair has been for over 4 years sneaks her in my home meets her every chance he can?? I have security system cameras n still have not caught her on film help any one out there with suggestions
Views: 200   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 11, 2018 3:16pm
by Shellen
What's it like?
I'm 58 and have been married for 34 years, considered divorce for a long time. I would like to connect with others who can tell me how their lives have changed for the better. I'm afraid of how things will be at first - holidays, birthdays etc. I think knowing wha...
Views: 234   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 11, 2018 3:13pm
by Shellen
Life turned upsides down
I have read some of the previous posts, and so many of us are struggling and have tough situations we are dealing with. In my case...I was together with my spouse for 8 years and married for 4.5 years. I helped raise my two step children and we had full custody. We...
Views: 293   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 10, 2018 5:00am
by Lara
y
Yaya
Been trying to divorce him for 3 years...
I really need some help. I will try to keep this story as short as possible. I married this man in 2009, shortly after I became pregnant and had my first child. This man became violent a couple months after I gave birth. I ended up leaving him in 2010. A few mont...
Last Post: Aug 9, 2018 12:09pm
by Yaya
Busing Situation in Ohio
My ex-husband and I divorced in Feb. 2016. Their dad was able to pay for the mortgage, so he retained the family home. Both my boys are special needs, and our school district is ****, and we worked our butts off to get them to a charter school in the area. Their fath...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 12:22pm
by EdesRozsa
Hoping to get divorce stories to publish for my blog
Hello Everyone, I am a 47 yr old physician (Radiologist) who has gone through an incredibly painful divorce in 2010. I have started a blog and have shared my story of my divorce with my readers and many have reached out to me saying how it helped them go throug...
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 8:25am
by Jianu
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50