Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Am I overreacting???
Hi.... Could really use some advice. I have been in a relationship with my guy for 2 years and in less than 3 weeks I am moving in with him. He has his kids every other week and when they are here and I happen to be here at the same time I sleep on the couch or on...
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 8:20am
by Jianu
I dont want it to be over
Idk how to cope with this I dont want my marriage to be over we have been together 14yrs and married 8. We have a 7yr old son. Idk how to move on from this.. this isnt what I want idk how to cope please tell me something helpful or useful. He still lives with us tol...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 8:07am
by Jianu
j
Judy
What to do....how to deal when husband walks out
My husband walked out on my Mother's Day weekend (what I man I have). He did not say anything and will not speak to me at all. We have a 21 year old and a 15 year old. The 15 year old is in North Carolina living with my youngest sister. My daughter is so unhappy down...
Views: 229   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 7:34am
by Jianu
Divorce
Seeking a free legal advised in divorce consultation.
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 4:45pm
by Lara
Straight Spouse Ending Marriage with Transgender Wasband
My husband came out and told me he has gender dysphoria and in the process of transitioning to be a woman. He wants us to remain married, but I recently found out he has had an affair with another man. I'm trying to find out which court system in the greate...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 4:57pm
by MamaBear
j
Julia
Making new friends
So I lost most of my friends following my divorce 2 years ago and I still haven't been able to widen my social circle. Any suggestions on how to meet women over 40 who have been divorced and want support and friendship?
Views: 227   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 12:28pm
by EdesRozsa
k
Kelli
I want to have sex with him one more time for closure
Well, like the title says, I want to have sex with my ex one more time. I really feel it will help us both find closure. We were high school sweethearts and have two children together. I'm the one that ended the marriage. And it's for the best for the both if us....
Views: 255   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 1, 2018 6:52pm
by Kristy Anne
k
Kathy
Sad
I’m sad .. I feel depressed.. no motivation.. don’t feel pretty .. my soon to be ex husband is out of town with his new girlfriend..don’t even know why it bothers me so much if he’s toxic and spends ridiculous amount of money and is in debt.....
Views: 211   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2018 9:49pm
by Kathy
t
Tracy
Divorce help.....Please!
Hi, where to start. I've been married for 25 years and really do not know where or what to do to get a divorce. I have a part time job that pays me maybe 500 a month...maybe. no education or experience to get a job that could support me. My family support is in a dif...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2018 4:00am
by Lara
I Need advice ASAP
My 10 yr old daughter has lived with me all but 1 1/2 yrs of her life. Her father and I finalized our divorce in 2013 he has physical custody. He didn't want to pay child support. My daughter lived with me but I signed because I couldn't get to TX for court and knew...
Views: 230   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2018 4:27pm
by Cindy
s
Sissy
In divorce process
Still living in the house It hasn’t been too bad however he still talks with the girlfriend at night when I’m suppose to be sleeping tonight it was right across the hall I’m so angry I feel so disrespected I want to scream. Our adult childre...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2018 11:54am
by Mid-life Ex-Wife...
Don't know what to do
Nearly 8 months ago my husband stopped working as he claimed he had a stroke. Since then everything has been on me: childcare, school runs, home chores and on top of that a full time teaching job. I had suspected foul play for the strt, but when I called his docto...
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2018 5:28am
by Lara
Temp xustody
I was granted temp sole and physical custody of childrren. My husband still has not return children to me. What do i do wait till next court date witch is mediation ... Then what was point of the Ex- parte hearing ?? Help if u. Know
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2018 5:21am
by Lara
He didn't even want kids and now he wants custody?!!
I don't know what to do. I filed for divorce after 15 years of drug use, physical, verbal and mental abuse and infidelity. He had 3 other kids when we met, 3 kids that he told me he didn't even want. Hell when we got together and he ended up in jail, his mother and...
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2018 5:42am
by Lara
An Advice When You Begin To Suspect Him Of Cheating
It's so sad to have your fiancé in an affair with your best friend right? Trust me, it was hell, I was depressed for weeks. It all started when noticed my fiancé was absurdly getting too close to my friend Angie. He started chatting in private, making se...
Views: 214   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 24, 2018 11:46pm
by Lacey
Help! I'm falling apart and I don't know how to help myself
I have written entire paragraphs and gone back to delete, then added things and after what seemed like an entire novel, I deleted everything again. This post will be long. I've never done this before. But I'm thankful for this forum. It's just what I needed.I have no...
Views: 378   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 24, 2018 8:40pm
by Vickloria
Fighting to not lose who I am
One year ago, I came home for lunch and found John (fake husband name for his privacy) with another woman. He left the house for a few weeks but came back and told me he wanted to work on our marriage and that he loves me and our two kids (both 1 years old at the tim...
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2018 9:33pm
by Divorced twice w...
j
Jane
Broken
Looking for some emotional support and kind words.... My husband and I were together for four years. We married last July and conceived a baby boy immediately after our wedding; exactly as we hoped and planned. My husband wasn't a self starter. In the first ye...
Views: 279   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2018 2:19am
by Lily
Alcoholic Husband In Prison AGAIN
I am going through trying to decide whether to divorce my alcoholic husband who returned to prison for another DWI and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. The tough part is that I am still very much in love with the man I married but after his being gone now for ove...
Views: 117   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2018 5:32pm
by Judy
m
Mimi
What do I do?
Hello, I'm a teen with parents whose marriage is about to burst in flames. My papa works overseas. They barely talk, and when they do it's about my mama yelling at him about other women. Now she locks herself in her room listening to drama audios about perfect coupl...
Views: 218   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2018 5:01pm
by Judy
Anger.
My friends and family are over hearing me vent about my divorce. It hasn't even been finalized a year. Anyone else have this experience too? It's like I'm not grieving fast enough for everyone else. "Focus on the positives". I do! But a few times a month the anger cr...
Views: 244   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2018 6:46pm
by NormalWoman
a
Ava
Fighting for custody, what would you do?
I’m not sure what to do. My husband is an alcoholic (which he’ll never admit) and we’re getting a divorce. I want sole custody of our son, but I want to get your advice on what I can plausibly do. Here’s some background: A week ago, my husb...
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2018 1:30pm
by NormalWoman
Alimony
So I have been married over 15 years to a not so nice husband. Was a stay a home mom to 1 boy and 2 girls. I recently started working and am making very little a year under 30k. After many years of trying to make it work,I have decided to leave. THis is where it gets...
Views: 243   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2018 1:22pm
by NormalWoman
t
Tracy
Need Participants for Survey on Divorced Women
Hello Ladies, I was wondering if you would be willing to help out by taking part in a research study. It’s about resiliency and life satisfaction in divorced women (and all of you probably know a thing or two about that). If you’re interested in partic...
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2018 5:26am
by Query
m
m.h
Advice?
So, I've never posted anything on a forum like this before, but I don't really have many people I can discuss these kinds of things with that can give me an unbiased answer. I have been married for five years. We dated for nearly two before marrying. I met my hus...
Views: 168   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2018 5:21am
by Hopful
Stuck...HELP
I'm kinda stuck not knowing what to do..... I got in trouble about 2 years ago on a class A felony. Everything was dismissed that was Aug 2016. During the time from Aug 2016 until Oct 2016 my ex husband who was still my husband at the time had our 3 children with hi...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2018 5:11am
by Hopful
n
Nina
Looking for advice and support
My husband and I have been married for 10yrs, I’m 34 years old and we have two beautiful children, 2&7. While I have been at this juncture twice before, I feel I have reached a point where I am finally ready to file for divorce. My husband is basically a narcis...
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2018 12:18pm
by Sai
s
Sai
starting over.. with kids
I'm a very recently officially but long term in getting divorced mom. I haven't even said it out loud to myself. Things fell apart from the beginning but I kept putting it back together. After 19 years and 4 kids I told him to find someone else and he has. I'm ok wit...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2018 12:13pm
by Sai
m
MaMaz
Advise
I'm not the best parent and my children went to live with my mother and another with my ex mum who now has custody of her but I did see her on and off for years but now she doesn't wanna see me I get I could of done more but I feel the ex mum has said or let her hear...
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2018 4:51pm
by Lara
j
Jen
Self employed back pay
I have a question. If my husband decides to go through with a divorce can I ask for back pay? I worked with my husband for 14 years for no pay. I did mechanical work, parts delivery and even some farm work (on the family farm). Ive been currently marriaged for 22 ye...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2018 4:40pm
by Jen
Order for abusive
For the past 5 years of being together with my offensive husband, those light days of courting to proposing-scenario only I felt respected as a woman. 3 years after our wedding, it was the most exhausting period to look. He may not that 100% dedicated to his vows but...
Views: 148   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2018 3:16pm
by Lara
Sole Custody
I have sole custody in Texas for my two children. There father lives in Nebraska with his girl friend. He took my girls for what was supposed to be three weeks for a visit and has not returned them nor does he plan too. I have been to NE to get them and the police...
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2018 3:10pm
by Lara
j
JRN
Confussed...suggestions welcome
My husband is 18 years older than me. We have been married almost 4 years. He came into the marriage with the home, the business, the money (good income). I quit working, cleaned up home, and have helped him through some major health issues and surgerys. He has c...
Views: 163   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 14, 2018 3:05pm
by Lara
Not mad just really hurt
Ive filed for divorce after 15 years.....If I look back we really only had 5 years of good times. The other 10....full of drug use, fighting, physical and emotional abuse off and on. Then why and hell am I still crying and wishing that we could go back and work on ou...
Views: 261   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2018 11:01pm
by MaryHector
Alimony
My X has lost his job. He did not pay me my alimony. He filed for a modification of alimony but we have not had a hearing but he has not paid me. What are the consequences for him?
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 6:29pm
by Lara
e
Eva
I can’t believe how bad everyone else has it ☹️
Hello, I’ve read some of your posts and realize that so many marriages are suffering more than mine. I don’t consider myself lucky at all...I’ve been married 30 together 32 and my situation is we never do anything together. I feel like I’m not...
Views: 286   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 1:13pm
by NormalWoman
m
Mary
Mom is divorcing stepdad but they live in his mothers jouse
My mom has been married to her husband 10+ years. They currently live in his mother’s (who has been deceased for 15years) house and his siblings are finally ready to sell the house. Is my mom entitled to any of her husbands portion of the sale?
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 1:06pm
by NormalWoman
g
golda
frustrated
hi so my "husband" of 12 YEARS has been cheating on me for that long. I recently found a chat that went on between him and this girly that apparently he has been in touch with since the beginning of our "marriage" (if you can call it that)!!! weve had problems before...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2018 11:08am
by golda
m
Mb
Am I being unreasonable?
My husband thinks my mom treats me unfairly and treats my sisters better. My father passed away 11 years ago and my mom needs lots of help. I drive over an hour every weekend to help her. My hisband says she is not a blood relative to him and it is unreasonable of me...
Views: 268   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 29, 2018 4:21am
by Rana
s
Sara
The Space Between
I've posted here before & won't run down my entire story again. However, I'm struggling with some emotions after the fact. Nutshell: 31/F/, 10-13 years together, less than 3 married. 7 weeks into the process, he's been out of the house for those 7 weeks & is on a...
Views: 262   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2018 12:21pm
by Dahleen Castlebe...
Change
I'm at a loss. My child is 15. And now the step parent at the other house has began to play the friend role instead of the parent role. Now my child seems to be leaning on them more and our relationship seems different. We have always been close and I just got my chi...
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2018 3:35am
by Courtney
Grieving.
I don't know where to start. To keep it simple, my ex husband left me for another women and they hid their relationship through the divorce, etc. Our divorce will have been finalized for a year this August -- which I know is still pretty fresh. His girlfriend and the...
Views: 132   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2018 3:26am
by Courtney
Divorce & Selling Family Home - Do Kids Adjust?
I am 95% sure that I’m ready to file from divorce. Of course this terrifies me. I am extremely worried about my kids and of course my husband, who loves me deeply and does not want a divorce. My husband and I have been separated for 7 months (after being m...
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2018 3:00pm
by Lara
f
froggy
I need a good divorce layer
My husband is cheating in Maryland and I need help.
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2018 2:55pm
by Lara
b
Betina
Any advice welcomed
This is hard. I've been married for 1yr. I didnt expect marriage to be EASY but some of the things i have encountered in my marriage is getting to be too much. We have 3 kids. My husband has not worked in 2yrs. He says he looking for work but i don't believe him. He...
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2018 9:05pm
by Sara
Custody Battle and Impending Divorce
My husband and I having been having propblems since 2012. He gave me the silent treatment and was subjected to emotional and verbal abuse and there have been physical altercations. I remember on one ocassion I slipped and fell on floor and he just walked right past...
Views: 129   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2018 5:41pm
by Betina
k
karina
Help
I been separated for 4 years I just submitted the divorce for sole custody since the last 3 years i been the one with my soon taking and picking him up from school ,homework etc etc the past maybe 6 months we decided he can have weekends but now he wants to fight fo...
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2018 11:06am
by Rachel
Others have it way worse and I can't seem to get over myself
I know what's best. I know what I want. I know what I dont want. So why cant I move forward? I tell myself it's the kids. That I feel too bad... which I do, but I'm not sure that's it. Maybe I'm just scared? Maybe the dream is just always better than reality? Maybe I...
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2018 5:42am
by Cindy
Worse than Death and Massive Guilt
Today I finally filed for divorce and had him served. We will be married 11 years in August. It’s breaking my heart and I feel so guilty for this hurting my kids (6, 8, & 10) For the last 4 years he’s been in an affair that he would promise to end...
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2018 5:35am
by Lily
I’m hurt
my husband of one year ..we separated because I caught him texting and talking to another woman .. the mistress told me she didn’t have sex w him but I was still heartbroken .. so during our separation he told me he had an std and has had it way before he met...
Views: 233   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 25, 2018 9:40pm
by Lily
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51