Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
He loves me but is not In Love with me
My husband says he does not love me like a man should love a wife. He says the marriage has no chance to be saved. I've been a housewife for 4 years (his request).I've just started working in a contract position. My daughter is 19 and still depends on me for support....
Views: 323   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 25, 2018 11:09am
by A
Feelings of guilt
I am 44 years old and getting divorced after 20 years of marriage, my choice. I have been separated since August of 2017 and i am already in another relationship where I am very happy. I have a 17 year old daughter who is happy for me and seems to be so much happier...
Views: 212   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 25, 2018 4:47am
by Melanie
m
Mickey
Need Advice - Married For Twenty Years With 2 Kids At Home - He Makes Me Feel I’m Crazy “Am Iâ€
Need Advice - and Real Help - Married 20 years and confused about my future. I need someone to tell me the truth. Over the years there times the kids and I walk on eggshells around him so he want become enraged. If you ask him, he would say that he never beecomes enr...
Views: 169   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 24, 2018 7:07pm
by Tina
Devastated
My husband and I have been together for 12 years, married for 8 this upcoming August. On June 9th I confronted him after he posted some (24) poems he had written on social media and it was clear that they were about someone and it was not me. Before I confronted him...
Views: 251   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 22, 2018 1:21pm
by Downdeepandhurt
s
Sara
Struggling with the rollercoaster
It's been 6 weeks now since my husband of nearly 3 years (together over 10,) asked for a divorce & left the house. I spent a good 4 of those weeks trying to 'win' him back. Then when I realized that that was probably pushing him away, I simmered down a little bit & s...
Views: 252   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 21, 2018 7:27pm
by Sara
Silent partner rights
Hi everyone. I'm separated from my husband but I am a silent partner in his business. I can't find anything online which explains what I am entitled to from it. He is trying to buy me out of the house and business. He has offered me half of the profits in the bank wh...
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2018 2:04pm
by Lara
m
Mary
Someone help me, Am I wrong?
My husband and I have been married for 8 years now, together for 10. He has had history of cheating in the past and I have forgiven him for that and moved on. I'm not a vengeful person and decided to always do my best in our marriage without ever trying to hurt him a...
Views: 297   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 20, 2018 11:38pm
by Lily
a
Alicia
At the end of my ropes
I have a husband with a Panic Attack disorder or what I think is a personality trait disorder or maybe even bi-polar disorder. He is mean to me and no matter what I do he finds a way to make me the problem. I ask for a divorce and he acts like we don't need it. I am...
Views: 161   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2018 11:28pm
by Lily
s
shari
problems...
So I am filling out the divorce paperwork and we are supposed to make a list of the things we have. My husband wants me to say he doesn't have as much so he doesn't "owe" me as much when we are divorced. He also doesn't want to pay child support. So my question is, w...
Views: 100   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2018 7:25pm
by shari
cheating husband caught in act
I never knew a post could be of such help to anyone until i saw a post about a professional hacker called phoenixmd, which is why i’m posting this with the hope that i might help someone through this also. Well i contacted him through his email ( americancyberh...
Views: 160   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 20, 2018 3:55am
by Sadgirl82
t
Tracy
Boyfriend Hates Ex
Hi there, My boyfriend hates my ex for many reasons. Mainly because he is an absent Dad and extremely selfish. My son is graduating from high school and my ex is coming. My boyfriend thinks it is unreasonable for my ex to sit with us at the graduation so therefo...
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2018 6:19pm
by Felicia Jones
s
Sara
Depression as a cause?
I might very well be grasping at straws here. However, has anyone been in a position where they feel like there could be some type of mental disorder causing the desire for a divorce? My husband of nearly 3 years (together over 10,) asked for a divorce 2 & a half...
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2018 1:04pm
by Irrelevant
Torn
Hello all I’ve been married 20 years. He’s never been super affectionate or romantic but he was my rock. Ten years ago I came home and he had left a note on the table saying he loved me but wasn’t in love with me. All his things were gone. I was ge...
Views: 272   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 19, 2018 11:49am
by Irrelevant
How Do I Get The Clarity I Need (Go back or divorce)?
I feel torn, stuck, in complete limbo. It’s like waking up every day with the feeling of walking in quick sand. I’ve been married for 18 years and have a great family with my husband. Lots of good times, but the bad times have been really bad. Emoti...
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 18, 2018 10:25pm
by Felicia Jones
e
Emily
Husband Cheated while I was pregnant, 1yr later things are worse
This time last year I was 7 months pregnant with our first child. My husband was distant, even some days he'd wake up and not speak to me for most of the day. I was hurt to think he was so disconnected from me and the pregnancy. We'd planned this baby and I couldn't...
Views: 122   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2018 10:10pm
by jared clark
r
Rose
Life's a mess!
Hi I'm wondering if anyone's going through the same or has any advice, I have moved out of my home where my husband is still with our 2 children, my choice because I had an affair which I regret but just want things to go back to normal, my husband is angry and hardl...
Views: 113   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 17, 2018 6:45pm
by Felicia Jones
It's so hard to be the one who doesn't want to save the marriage.
I'll try not to over explain myself. I've been with my husband since I was 18, he is an army vet with PTSD and possibly bipolar. Our marriage has been up and down, the downs got to the point where he became physically abusive and would have fits of rage which he says...
Views: 181   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2018 4:28pm
by Lara
t
Tori
Quit claim deed
My ex and I have been separated for only 6 months and plan on getting a divorce. We purchased a home two years ago and both of our names are on the house. He just recently informed me that my name was no longer on the house and that he did a quit claim deed. Can he d...
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2018 11:44am
by Lara
How do you trust and move on after divorce?
I've been divorced for two years now. I was with my ex for ten years. We were college sweethearts. Throughout the years we weren't perfect by any means. I can now say without hesitation that he is an awful person. For years he was verbally abusive towards me. It was...
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 12, 2018 9:29am
by Elizabeth
a
A
Devastated, unexplained, feeling unwanted and lonely
My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married for almost 3 years. We met in high school, and really had a fairy tale type relationship this entire time. We had ups and downs, it wasn't all perfect, but it was definitely more ups than downs. We were best f...
Views: 350   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 10, 2018 8:14pm
by A
40 year marriage ended in a day
So we have a 30 year old son, and thanks to ancestry.Com, my husband learned that Keith was not his biological son. Get out, it's over, divorced in 3 months. Now he's suing me for fraud. I'm poor, old, and alone. He's told everyone. Yes I had an affair 30 years ag...
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2018 6:30pm
by Lara
Looking for online support and advice but worried about exposure
I am divorced but in litigation with the former spouse. Really need support because my family is tired of hearing about it. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you so much.
Views: 291   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 10, 2018 3:31pm
by Kasper
k
Kate
Help with a fraudulent divorce decree
My ex husband forged my name, had a friend notarize and never served me divorce papers (supposedly by mail). He left me with debt and no assets in the paperwork. He's not only hurt me he's hurting my children as I can't raise them alone without funds. He's harasse...
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2018 4:07pm
by Lara
Taking back an ex wife after she has moved on.
Is it just me, or do other people refuse to take an ex wife back after she has been with someone else. I told her if she wanted a divorce that I will not grant her the grass is greener option. If she did, we had no chance at reconciliation. Thoughts?
Views: 195   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 9, 2018 10:43am
by Ridge
Please Help - Girlfriend and Ex
Hi All I am a 40 year old man. I have been divorced for 2+ years and even though my ex-wife and I have "joint" custody of our 7 year old, he lives with me full time (but she sees him everyday as she picks him up from school and saturday nights he stays with her so...
Views: 241   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 8, 2018 2:43pm
by Sunflower
Friends Disappeared
I divorced my husband late last year. We were together for 6 years before dating, and our marriage lasted a little less than a year. He began heavily drinking and becoming verbally abusive - constantly accusing me of cheating, and shaming me for being on anxiety an...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 8, 2018 2:04pm
by Sunflower
Just recently divorced
Divorce went through just a few days ago. Had been separated for a year. He has cheated at least 4 times in our 18 year marriage and I took him back every time. These were full blown affairs where the women wanted to leave their husbands for him. He lied about havi...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 11:11pm
by Terri
k
Kelly
Ex constantly wants to swap my custody days
I am at a loss and feel like if I don't do the swaps then I am being difficult. We have a legal agreement that specifies our legal custody days. It states if our son has family events/ birthday parties then it is at the discretion of the parent who has custody durin...
Views: 119   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 10:32pm
by Ridge
k
Kt
Husband threatens divorce constantly!
Been together 14 years married for 11 years. Hubby has cheated several time during the marriage n somehow it's my lack of affection that made him do it, it's always my fault! Oh, btw I'm wife #4! He is mean n nasty, no communication , it's like being married to a tre...
Views: 167   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 3:12pm
by Kt
Convenience fee for husband keeping the house
My husband and I are in the process of divorcing and have agreed to settle with a mutual agreement; arbitration is the last thing either of us want to deal with. I am desperate to get out of the house after 6 months of him lagging and dragging his feet. We have a ren...
Views: 184   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 30, 2018 12:33pm
by Lara
Broken
After 18 years of marriage I find he’s drinking again a and hiding it in addiction to taking prescription pain medicine. He chose alcohol and opioids over 18 years of marriage. We have three children that still live at home. One has graduated and two still i...
Views: 286   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 30, 2018 12:04pm
by Lara
middle age/divocred/no children
I have been divorced a little over a year. I feel partly to blame, as I knew in the pit of my stomach when I decided to marry him, it was all wrong. We were best friends, living together and he was good to me. No verbal or physical abuse, just shady. We had a sex...
Views: 235   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2018 8:06am
by Sunflower
v
Vega
husband liquidated 401K after I filed divorce that was a marital asset
My husband liquidated 401K after I filed divorce that was a marital asset. All of his account was post marriage and I was entitled to half. He also left the country without telling me, told my son. My lawyer said that there is nothing she can do now because there was...
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2018 7:31am
by Sunflower
Common law divorce
Hello all. My friend wants to end his common law relationship. Back.story - his wife died. Then he met this pot smoking woman who lived with her parents who had 3 kids with 3 different dads. None of the dads paid her child support because they were also lose...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2018 1:14pm
by Lara
s
Sara
The one-sided divorce
So this feels very weird to be doing, but, I think it might help me in my process... My husband & I met when we were in college in 2005. He was my first bf & I was his second gf. The first year & a half of our relationship was smooth..no major arguments or dram...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2018 3:19pm
by Sara
Death, bennifits after divorce
My friends husband just passed. They were married but divorced a few years ago however remained living as though married. Does she qualify for SS benefits? He was receiving a monthly check from an accident year's ago and was their main income. She's on disability and...
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2018 2:50pm
by Lara
l
Leigh
My Husband Cheated, I left now he has been diagnosed with Cancer
Hello!! I am really lost. I found out over a month ago that my husband has been having a long time affair. We have been married for 18 years. I have left him and now live alone and I am happy with that decision. He will not admit the affair, even though I have proof....
Views: 157   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2018 6:39pm
by Lara
l
Letty
Not sure what to do- need advice
This is a long story. My husband and I have been together since I was 17 I’m am 45 now . Because I was young the beginning of our relationship was fine. He’s 10 years old than me. I encouraged him to attend college when we met because I was in college. In...
Views: 230   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2018 8:31pm
by Letty
Inspirational Book to help those with overcoming divorce!
Hello Everyone, After experiencing a divorce several years ago, it was one of the most difficult experiences in my life. My divorce changed my perspective on marriage in general and divorce as well, which prompted me to become a therapist as well as write my fir...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2018 5:53pm
by Janice Williams
l
Letty
Not sure what to do- need advice
This is a long story. My husband and I have been together since I was 17 I’m am 45 now . Because I was young the beginning of our relationship was fine. He’s 10 years old than me. I encouraged him to attend college when we met because I was in college. In...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2018 12:16pm
by Letty
g
garg
wife left without a cause ..twin chidren and me
Need some help as she left after five years of marriage.... Without telling anything one day....twin boys and me... No reason ..except incompatibility as she says.... We had everything possible... Live in carribean... Nice work...chilfrn.. Sweet home.... She is askin...
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2018 11:00am
by garg
f
FK
I asked for the divorce
Married in 1992. Watched marriage die a slow death. No infidelity or physical abuse but many things that are hard to articulate. Any others out there that asked fir the divorce?
Views: 248   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 14, 2018 6:08am
by Lara
Friends
I need someone, anyone to talk with. I lost my two best friends in this separation. Anyone?
Views: 164   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 14, 2018 5:48am
by Jack
r
Rae
I did no wrong but I’m getting the heat.
Recently a bomb when off in our family. I am married with 3 children. One of my children is not my spouses she is from a previous relationship. A family member was accused of assaulting my child that isn’t biologically connected. My my spouses family not even m...
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2018 8:20am
by Katie
k
Katie
He's not an abuser, I'm just not happy
I have been with my spouse for 5 years, married 3.5.We are an LGBT couple. When we got married he was still female. He decided shortly after we were married that he wanted to transition to male. I was in full support of this, assuming it wouldn't affect our marria...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2018 8:08am
by Katie
a
Ann
Angry and hurt
I have been married for 24 years, he is my first everything. We had been together since middle school, we have three beautiful children and grandchildren. I thought we had worked through the hard times and we would be happy as a team in our lives, since we are much o...
Views: 340   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 10, 2018 10:00pm
by Veee
a
Angie
Help
Is there anyone out there that I can talk to? I feel sad and alone. My 14 year anniversary is Tuesday and my husband just told me he's​ not coming back home. He hates me and I'm not sure why. I have been by his side through the good, the bad and the completely...
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2018 3:12pm
by Lara
c
Claire
Step Children
My husband and I are currently separated and during this time, his children came to America to live. While being separated, we were going to try to work things out and have family time. I was going to have time with his two girls, but before we really got started, he...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2018 2:01pm
by Claire
r
Raya
Filing for divorce - no support from him
Hello lovely people I am 33 year old married for 3 yrs now have no kids . I have been going through a lot since im married the main problem is my husband his family hates me for no reason and i had been going through emotional abuse by his mom and sister all thes...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2018 11:02am
by Raya
Self-love and divorce, need guidance
I have been with my husband for 9 years, married for 4. Our relationship started in college and i guess i was blinded by love to realize that he is immature, irresponsible and reckless. I kept waiting for him to grow up and change, motivated him everyday, sacrificed...
Views: 236   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2018 1:27pm
by Amanda
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52