Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Seperation after 20 years
Hi, is anyone there? Can anyone please help me move on and accept my seperation? Any advice is welcome. I am stuck. I am sad I am broken and feel worthless and I just need to know it gets easier because right now I can't see this pain ever ending.
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2022 7:13pm
by Anna
Saturday Night Blues
It's Saturday night and sun is going down and the loneliness and sadness starts creeping in. Always seems like the whole world is out on dates and here I sit idle. I learned my lesson on the disgusting dating apps that they are nothing but one and done hook up self...
Views: 130   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2022 2:39pm
by Marci
Arguments
Hello Everyone During arguments with my husband of 30 yrs he yell at me saying “Get out of my house” “Go Go “ and he had called me “Piece of S_ _t” “Grow up” and I felt Sad that he yell all this words when we fight on...
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2022 9:33am
by Ashley
k
Kristi
Shattered into a million peices
HI, Just a little background I am 33 yrs old, I am the mother of 3 children, 2 teenagers (13&15) and one 6 month old baby in heaven. I have been with my husband off and on since 2007, We got married in May of 2015 a few weeks after we lost our 6 month old son to sid...
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2022 9:31am
by Ashley
m
Meghan
“Walking on Eggshells”
Would you stay in this marriage to prevent any type of arguments that comes because I am afraid to speak up , because he will get angry !
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2022 9:22am
by Ashley
r
Ruth
Husband filed for divorced
I have been marriage for 28 yrs , and we had an on and off fights through out our marriage (He always wants to win an argument but not the marriage ) Out of nowhere he filed for divorce without any discussion...and I received the divorce papers. The last fight we h...
Views: 152   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 11:25pm
by Ruth
hello everyone i have something for you
hello everyone i hope you all are doing well women's divorce are increasing day by day reason is unknown but someone say physical relation is the problem someone say time is problem but to maintain good relation you have to watch this videos
Views: 186   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 10:27am
by Kateonline
Husband falsified evidence & lied to police
Hi ladies! Has anyone dealt with something similar and what was the outcome? It's been a bumpy road of marriage and a few instances that bordered on abuse but the past weekend things became physical. I have also proven to the police he injured himself while I was...
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 3:21am
by Kaz
Is it normal?
Is it normal for a married couple to curse or say something bad ? This happens every time we fight . He goes crazy mad. Is it acceptable ? 😊
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 3:16am
by Kaz
s
Sulma
I do not understand 🧩D
After a long marriage I decided to filed for divorce, I thought that when a person gets older- a person will be more calm, understanding, less argumentative, relaxed etc... in this case my ex (65 yrs old) didn’t. He was controlling , impatient, most of the tim...
Views: 109   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 3:09am
by Kaz
Part 3 BRUTALLY honest opinion on your abuse!!!
How do you carry on as normal after this? Wacking one out multiple times a day to big breasted Brenda, or luscious Latino Lucy???? Maybe it’s Lucy and Brenda, or Lucy Brenda and the family dog!!! Again what your asking of us to .. forgive you/ take you b...
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 3:05am
by Kaz
Trying to understand my thoughts and feelings
Now a year after the divorce his married this women he denied having an affair with and I find myself wishing ill on him. I don't want to have these feelings as I was the one who decided to end our marriage. I don't know what to do to stop having these feelings what...
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 3:00am
by Kaz
Divorce with toddler - how does a mother let go of pain
I have a child who is now 2 1/2. I smelled her, bathed, fed her, held her, almost every hour, and the assumption that all mothers have- that we are automatically going to see our own babies every day- was ripped away and will remain ripped. I have to beg and complain...
Views: 125   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2022 2:47am
by Kaz
s
Sunita
Rough divorce
Going through va rough divorce.therr is no support from the family.just feel extremely depressed.
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2022 8:26pm
by Sajeena
Completely stuck
Hi, Ok, I’m an emotional wreck. Spouse has been emotionally and verbally abusing me for decades. Calling me (screaming actually) a ******* ***** Making fun of me because of my depression and being unable to find a job. (Just got one). If I make the slightest m...
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2022 8:22pm
by Sajeena
2nd divorce
New here. Second husband of 10 years is leaving me. It’s never been a great marriage as we both brought old issues into our marriage. I’m still distraught and scared of starting over AGAIN. I didn’t want my first divorce (infidelity on his part) and...
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2022 6:23pm
by Donna
Husband left 2 months ago. I am so incredibly sad and need help.
I am in need of help/support. My husband left two months ago, said he was unhappy. We have a 10 year old and an 8 year old, both boys. He doesn't want to be with me and wants a divorce. I can't eat, sleep, go through one day without crying. I need support/help/anything.
Views: 189   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 5, 2022 1:18pm
by Nette
Part 2 on BRUTALLY real opinion on YOUR abuse to us women
You’ve picked the worst ever topic to put on a woman. If she’s a good one.. good luck in replacing her once she’s off!! You see what comes with addictions normally is help, Alcoholics you can tell if they’ve been drinking/ smell it/ see i...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2022 6:38am
by Clairecsx
Brutal honest woman’s opinion on your abuse!
Women know more than you guys think. I’m not entirely sure this is a good thing. I wish I was that ignorant woman again, Silly and happy.. and only being upset about buying the wrong shampoo or something. Yet I had to grow up fast, take off those rose tin...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2022 6:32am
by Clairecsx
k
Kris
Ex using kids to set me up
My ex has an in and off girlfriend. Last night she texted my daughter asking for the name of a man I dated back in September. My daughter (13) felt obligated to reply, we talked about how next time she can just right ask mom or I don’t know. I hate that for wha...
Views: 134   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 5, 2022 6:29am
by Kaz
Blaming at me
My ex is blaming at me that he had a mlld heart attack after I filed for divorce
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2022 6:23am
by Zox
Sick ex husband
My divorce is not even finalized yet... I filed for divorce November of 2020 I have not been in contact with him or vice versa (which I do not want to be whatsoever) my Brother is the only one that is keeping in touch with my Ex My Brother mentioned that my Ex is ve...
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2022 11:04am
by Kelly
t
Tony
Moved out on me
So I’m hear on a ladies forum to ask why. My wife and I of 20 years have certainly had our ups and downs. I disappointed her often in many aspects of life. After she finished up a masters degree to make good money she decided to tell me we were over. She takes...
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2022 10:57am
by Kelly
j
Joan
stalked ex husband for years
I got served divorce papers on the day we woud have been celebrating our anniversary. He left me for another woman who is younger and prettier than myself. It took 11 months to finalize the divorce. I was a very very nasty person and stalked my ex and his girlfriend...
Views: 161   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 2, 2022 8:06am
by dancinqueen
So lost at this new life
In a nutshell, after 17 years of marriage…he cheated (I believe with more than 1 person). He then got really sick and it ended up being a brain tumor from metastatic melanoma. I was so confused because I hated this man..yet he had a stage 4 Cancer diagnosis. We...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2022 6:53am
by Julie
h
Holly
Jealous Ex
What in the world is going on here? I left my H in July. It had been over with for 10 years at least. I started seeing a few guys here and there in December. Was (and have) had the MOST enjoyable fun! Last week, I told my Ex that I was going out of town and that o...
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2022 6:42am
by Julie
I need some feedbacks
Hello I am planing to married in about 6 months , I know my Fiancé for 2 years I Love him but sometimes I do not like the way he treat me and others by not being so kind ...I have talked to him regarding this matter but he is continuing his ways.... I know no o...
Views: 240   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 2, 2022 6:26am
by Kaz
b
bea
Views: 188   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 2, 2022 6:09am
by Kaz
t
Tiny
Starting thr Process
I saw my lawyer today. I am trying to be open and respectful with my soon to be ex but he is like Tasmanian Devil. Hot and cold and spouting off hurtful things at me. The worst part is our 2 year old is seeing this. I don't argue, I shut down and focus on my baby. Th...
Views: 187   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2022 7:21pm
by Been There
Kind to me but not to others !?
Would you get married to a person (in my case he is my fiancé) that can be sometimes unkind to people he does not like ? Not to me though because he always been kind to me and we know each other for 3 years now . Thanks
Views: 103   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2022 9:32am
by Ophelia
r
Ria
Can non working woman with 1 child get divorce
I am non working woman with 8 year child. My husband is married to come one else and he had 2 kids with her. I want divorce from him. But he is not ready to give divorce to me.
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2022 4:46pm
by Steven Eric
x
Xhris
So confused
My husband left me on New Years day 2022, he spent New Years Eve with his new girl who he started talking to in July 21 as just friends and it got serious in I believe September or so ( also not his first affair) We have 2 kids 6 & 15. He ended it with no real warnin...
Views: 175   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2022 12:40pm
by Marnie Simpson
l
Lynn
Friend's Problem Being Pregnant after Divorce
I had to post one of my Friend problem that she was divorced but 4 months pregnant and she was scared that her pregnancy will be aborted real soon.She was given a Negative result,but still on going on her pregnancy eventhough she was alone on her problems.If her babi...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2022 7:41pm
by Lynn
p
Payal
Just blank
After 2years...he abandoned me one day...and after two years i saw him today...didnt even saw his face actually..whether he saw also i dont know....sometimes i wonder why people marry when they dont want to?...treated me like a grabage n thrown away just like tat one...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2022 2:10am
by Payal
s
Sarrah
Cheating abusive husband puts me in jail and takes my children then files for divorce
I have been a victim of or witness to violent abuse my entire life; from molestation, to rape, to violent beatings as a child and as an adult. So when I met my husband 6 years ago I said to myself “wow he doesn’t hit me, he must be a good guy.” B...
Views: 167   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 24, 2022 11:32am
by Shana
l
Lydia
Step family
My husband introduced our children (6yr female & 15 yr male) to his fiance and her daughter. He hasn't even known her a year and they really just started saying I love you in like October and he was engaged in December before he even told me he wanted a divorce which...
Views: 112   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2022 8:53am
by Kelly
m
Molly
14 years together now divorcing
I'm not sure where to begin. I got with my husband in 2008. I was 16 and he was 21. I never liked being alone. He seemed to be different from all of my previous relationships. He was smart, funny and very sweet. He ended up proposing to me and I was so excited, I sai...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2022 7:37pm
by Molly
What is Love exactly ?
Sometime my husband of 20 yrs is rude and controlling, I have told him to be Kind and he stills make me upset by his ways....sometimes he is rude to people we both know He will not change :( For me being kind to others is very important It makes me happy 😃 c...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2022 11:57am
by Mona
s
Sybil
Husband is mentally ill and addicted
My husband has been a drug user off and on for years. He Is currently in recovery but still using and denied it. He had me arrested for something he did on his own but blamed me. I hate him but love our son. He is ruing my life. I’m embarrassed to enlist help o...
Views: 212   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2022 4:36pm
by Chris
holidays/ spring break
Good morning my ex and i have a standard visit order 1,3,5 weekends. However when it comes to holidays and breaks he thinks he can do whatever he wants and it always ruins our time off. he did not pick her up friday for his spring break week.. but now wants to g...
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2022 8:02am
by Lydia
t
Tom
Will you marry me
Looking for nice girl to marry. Please email tomthompson9190@gmail.com
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2022 4:16pm
by Tom
Feeling Empathy for my Ex
Hi My divorce is not over yet ...I filed for divorce in November 2020. I have not talk or seen my ex and not intent to talk to him , only through Lawyers . My Brother still keeps contact with my ex (which I do not mind) but when my ex text my brother an text my br...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2022 10:40pm
by Myrna
l
Lynne
Feeling Pain
My ex and I separated in December. They have not filed the divorce papers yet and I have been waiting since December. I last spoke to them the other day and hung up on them when they said we shouldn't speak anymore. I do not have a great support system and I am reall...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2022 12:54pm
by Lynne
c
Carrie
missing him but angry
I've been married 14 years in June. I. Confused about what's going on with him. Our relationship over the past 2 years have been toxic and abusive. Im not sure if he has another family already or not. I am staying at my mom's. I miss hi. Even though. I contact him al...
Views: 187   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2022 12:44pm
by Samantha
Still feeling 😞
Hello Everyone I am still Sad and Angry at my Ex after I filed for divorce because he liked to take control and most of the time he wanted to be right in any situation that arrived and he always wanted me to be on his side supporting on his wrong ways of thinking an...
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2022 8:36am
by Xhris
m
Me
Flexibility in visitation?
For those of you with older kids, how much flexibility is built into your visitation schedule? We've only been separated for a couple months, and for the second time we're running into a conflict. The first time it was the stomach flu in our house, and now it's a...
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2022 4:27pm
by Me
b
B
Possible Hidden Cameras
I hear foot steps in the attic and have found holes in the ceiling in the bathrooms. Just found brand new hole in bedroom. Have felt like being watched. Any ideas on how to catch someone in attic? And/or determine if there any hidden cameras in my house. Soon to be e...
Views: 191   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2022 10:10pm
by Jillian
l
Lynn
MONEY MACHINE NEEDED INFO ASAP
I don't want to have a husband to beat me up over and over again but instead a money machine also known as money maker or with other names called,that makes 1 million US dollars.I need a websites,name of stores,phones and how much it cost.Email me: matahumi2060@gmail...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2022 7:22pm
by Lynn
r
Rachel
Newly divorced
Hello everyone, I am very new to this so I am open to any advice. I am 30 years old and no kids and recently went through a divorce. What ended up happening was I moved somewhere for my husband and after being there for two and a half years I had a complete mental...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2022 7:41pm
by Teresa
New
I’m experiencing separation anxiety from my husband
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2022 2:39pm
by Justbreathe19
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16