Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Divorce after being cheated on.

Ladies, we need to start protecting ourselves as soon as we say "I Do". We think when we both say "Until to us part" it really will be exactly that. Well unfortunately only one of us took that seriously. I was married for 19 years before I found out my husband, who controlled all the finances, had a mistress 20 years young than he was. I put him through law school, sold my car to pay for his last semester's tuition, worked at a law firm that I hired him to be a law clerk and even gave him a $500.00 Christmas bonus. We bought an office building before a home, I went along with that. I got him his first job as a new attorney, I had ifv twice due to his infertility. And guess what, he tried to take my kids and through me out of the house I built just because he was "in love with a nice girl" who called CPS on not only my twin sister's kids but on our own kids. My advise to New bride is to when you go grocery shopping buy $100.00 Visa cards and s trash them away. You think it will never happen to you, guess again.