Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
terrible situation.. need help and advice.

So the situation is the ex n i were never married nor live together but it started about when we got pregnant n first found out and this was my first child found out the ex got his ex gf pregnant as well while we were in a relationship. through out that whole time he was not what so ever supportive both physically and emotionally. So time passed and we both had the babies the same time n day. yes this was very very terrible for myself knowing this was first child and pregnancy which all the mess and drama that started because of what he did and how i was being talked to by him n treated and how he wasnt there the day she was born was already bad n terrible. i was hurt terribly while i carried her. He chose to be with his ex at the hospital watching his other kid while she was having the baby instead of being there for his first daughter as well as our first child together. through out the whole pregnancy he had time to but her things n support her with her needs but chose not to because he chose to leave and stay away to “regain” himself and worry about himself which it was obviously i ended up finding out that he was already with someone else while me n his ex were pregnant n having kids. He has shown a very bad pattern to even be involved or have relationship with the baby because he wasnt supportive at all amd worried about himself in finding another girl while he never gave or shown support. as well he had the nerve to ask about claiming the baby for taxes which that all he was thinking about was for the money n bribes me saying he will give me money. that is very wrong and i was not at all at all thinking about that because i do not worry or care for that. i care about my daughter n supported her from since i carried her n gave birth to her by myself with my mother. my family and friends have supported her alot. He was not around because he was busy worrying about himself . I nurse her love her care for her n buy all of her needs let alone has taken her to her doctors appointments for everything and i have gotten everything that she has from diapers, wipes, clothes he bassinet, car seats, bathtub stroller alll and everything that baby needs including medicines for her healthwise she is well taken care of as a mother iam just very very close to my daughter and we have a strong bond that i just fear for her leaving my sight because i have soooo much love for her and she is always with me from since the day i carried her and when she was born. I do believe that the best interest for her would be to remain with me because she is safe n well supported by me n my family n friends as well. my friends love the fact of how good n how well nurtured she is by me while he has shown nothing but a terrible pattern which was to get two woman pregnant have the babies the same day and had no support physically and emotionally and be with another girl now. he has called me a ***** ******* and for me to **** off and just terrible soo rude and wrong how he really gets angry n talks to me. no guy should ever talk to the mother of their child like that.do not take that as a good rolemodel as a father for her what so ever. he claims to say he has things for her but i have not gotten anything at all from him. it was all talk and no action and there is no proof. i have proof from all my reciepts that i gotten her the things that were suppose to be needed. so i now need to recieve sole custody n would like to because i believe it is for her best interest that i continue to do everythin for her as i always have been. she comes first before myself n him or n e body else. she only matters now and to have me always. with that being said id like to know what are my chances of really recieveing sole custody

Re: terrible situation.. need help and advice.

Elle: I think your chances are good of receiving sole custody since he has not stepped up to help. I recommend getting a Family Lawyer if you do not already have a Lawyer. He should have been paying child support if he's working for both kids. Sorry you had to go through this - sounds very messy. Best wishes.

Re: terrible situation.. need help and advice.

i would get a family lawyer but i cannot afford it. i really wish that i had one because i know if i have this all written down of what i said im not sure if the judge will really give me sole custody but then again i dnt know because i nurse her and yes he was not supportive at all he chose to be with someone else n focus on himself knowing he had me and his ex pregnant