Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blindesided

It’s been almost 4 weeks since he blindesided me thag he was leaving . He fell out of love, hasn’t been happy for 3 years but meanwhile married me 8 months ago and we’ve been together for 5 years. Also admitted to abusing cocaine for the past three years... and I was too naive to even see it . He said so many awful things so many. And now I am here left with picking up my whole life from under me . We have not spoken , I have managed to be strong and not reach out but it’s so tempting ... I am lost confused and just want this pain to end. I am already seeing a therapist almost twice weekly, have the support of my friends and family, but I am so utterly heartbroken I cry every day .. it’s so painful. I am looking for faith and support because right now my hope faith is dwindling... help

Re: Blindesided

I'm sorry this happened to you and you will feel better as time passes, but you are better off without someone with a cocaine habit who not only treated you badly but also could, or maybe has, ruined things financially because of his habit.

Re: Blindesided

I know it is painful but it will pass eventually. You sound like you are doing everything you can to find support. Just keep that going and reach out to those people whenever you feel you just can't take it anymore. You may want to reach out to a pastor or local church as well. Prayers for you.