Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friends

I need someone, anyone to talk with. I lost my two best friends in this separation. Anyone?

Re: Friends

We are all here for you. How can we help?

I do not actually know, other than that my world came crashing down after 13 years together and 3 kids. I feel a bit sad and sometimes don't know what to do. I was wondering if others have lost friends from a divorce?? If so, how did you handle it?

Leslie, I'm sorry things are so upside down for you. I have lost some married friends. I think they just don't know what to say or do. And of course I can't expect them to do anything social on evenings or weekends. I have some divorced friends that are more sympathetic. I would be happy to communicate via email or phone if you want. I'm recently separated from a 35 year marriage so I could use someone to communicate with also. Let me know and I'll post my email.

I am working through something similar which includes loss of friends. In some cases, they've stopped talking to me and in some cases I've withdrawn form others. Also I feel anger towards some of them. What brought you and your husband to a divorce?