Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cheating husband caught in act

I never knew a post could be of such help to anyone until i saw a post about a professional hacker called phoenixmd, which is why i’m posting this with the hope that i might help someone through this also. Well i contacted him through his email ( americancyberhacker AT gmail DOT com) in good faith that he was going to help me out by hacking into my husband’s phone and email and he didn’t even disappoint me for a second, rather he provided me with full access to both his email and phone allowing me to see everything for myself, how a cheat of an husband the man i loved was. I would forever be indebted to him and i really appreciate him for a job well done. I already made him my personal hacker and i advise that you do the same.

Re: cheating husband caught in act

thanks for your advice, i contacted them and they began working on my project already. iiim trying to get evidence of my husband infidelity

i think my ex may be spreading false rumours about me, theres a facebook page trolling my friends and putting up my nude photos which only he has access to because i never sent them to anyone else. can this hacker help me?

So sorry to hear about your story. But it’s too know about your ex who was cheating on you. Does this hacker work with Australia as well?