Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advise

I'm not the best parent and my children went to live with my mother and another with my ex mum who now has custody of her but I did see her on and off for years but now she doesn't wanna see me I get I could of done more but I feel the ex mum has said or let her hear things about myself and possibly her father, as she don't see either of us! The ex mother let's my daughter call her mum in which she doesn't correct my daughter, and won't force her to see me which I support but I so miss my daughter kills me every day, I was in such a bad place back in 2007 and asked for help but then social services twisted it into me neglecting my children, I turned to drink and drugs and intravenous of fighted for them I lost all my emotions feeling and still feel some sort of loss, my head is spinning of all the things she must be feeling, I'm scared to confront her and discuss with her, her reasons coz I know full well she's going to say it's my fault but I'm scared to say her nan lied about me seeing her said she was unwell and friends see my daughter over the pub with her uncle, coz if I **** off my ex mother it be even worse I'm so lost I don't know what I can do

Re: Advise

I think going into counseling would be good if you are covered by a health care system.