Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I don't know if he really wants to change

Ladies I don't think this has much to do with divorce issues. But I didn't see a particular forum for this problem. I moved from the Chicago area to Rice Lake WI. I was looking for another gynecologist. I basically covered my eyes and threw a dart. Sat down with him sort what my insurance going to be and made the appointment so far so go. Now as we all know ladies there as to be a nurse needs to be in the same room.Now again I don't want to say or make assumptions but when he came in the room he was wearing scrubs now I don't look in the mid section but some reason I did.
Now the whole process took an hours. Too make a long story short when he was done he stood up and his THING was at full attention and he acted like he wasn't hard and played it off. Now I don't know if this happend to other women in this country and if I did please send me a message and what you did abour it

Re: I don't know if he really wants to change

I'm not sure if this is a legit posting because the title doesn't match your post. If your post is accurate you need to call a lawyer, the medical board, and whoever runs the office if it not his personal office. If you don't do this, it will happen to a bunch of other women, and it has already happened to a bunch. You can be the person who helps stop that or you can try to forget about it. I think you should make the calls.