Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need some advice

So this is how it goes. I met my husband a while ago when I met him he was separated from his wife and his wife was already living with someone else. We moved in and then after a while he proposed and we got married. Her relationship didnt last long and that's when hell started for me. She started with the calling and txting alot. We had my husband son every weekend because she worked. He loved the idea as did I. Because our kids got along. But then his ex started changing. She started asking for favors like fixing her car or even asking him to go over to resolve a pest issue of course he didnt go but she got upset. Now the problem got worse. He can't upset her because she takes her anger on the child or if he dont answer every call she goes crazy and punishes my husband by not letting him come over. Its always something. I cant say notbing because she will get mad so i would have to be the bigger person and ignore her. Shes causing a lot of arguments between my husband and I. What do I do? I can't stand how she manipulates my husband using the child. She knows he would do anything for his son. But shes crossing the line by asking him these stupid favors. Im scared of loosimg my husband over her stupid ways. What do I do?

Re: I need some advice

This is something your husband should be handling. I would not get involved with it. He can always have court arranged visitations which cuts out the need to communicate with his ex but it's always in the best interest of the children if they have an amicable relationship.