Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did I do something wrong

My husband and I are separated. I'm grieving over my mom's unexpected sudden death! We didn't know she was ill.

More major changes have occurred. I thought it was best to have our custody agreement modified. As well as change of court as we all moved out of the county.

Husband changed jobs and makes more money. He was evicted from his house he was renting. He left the kids in my house and my care. Full time and visis when he can usually without warning. His visits are during the day between one and a half hrs to 10 hrs two days a week, no nights. He wants to see our children on days he goes into work late too but says it has to be at my house. All visits.

Only problem with that is at he scared me one night. So I would rather not be around him much. His saying it didn't happen and if I don't agree I'm keeping our children from him.

His technically in violation of the visitation/parenting plan. We have joint 50/50 legal and joint custody. 4/3 3/4 alternate. After discussing the manner a few times with my separated spouse. I filed a motion to amend custody agreement, child support and transfer to the court in the county the children and I reside. I then reminded afterwards that I was going to have everything modified. He forgot and is very upset. He wanted to leave the courts it of it.quite screw the courts he said.

I was told by the courts modify and update the change. However to my soon to be ex he sees this as a manever to take the kids away from him. Husband wanted me to wait until he got a new place. His living with his parents and can't have our children overnight. And he finished grieving over my mom's death. His very stressed he said. Then when he feels ready he will go back to 50/50 custody. I am currently receiving partial support but have our children full time.

Child support is supposed to be monthly but his making payments weekly if at all. I have been going to cancer institute and can't see myself getting better or going back to work full time until he has our kids half the time.

He is living rent, utility etc free and is angry with my actions. Or asking for more financial help for our two children. We're my actions out of line and he has a ligitimate right to be furious with me?! He claims we will not be going to marriage counseling and headed to divorce after my actions. That co parenting is going to be hard and minimumak because of my actions.

Re: Did I do something wrong

Hi
If you don't mind
Message to me message stanlysa02@gmail.com