Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trying to learn to forgive

Forgiveness is so hard. I’m at the point of wanting him to suffer and realize he made the biggest mistake of his life.
I don’t know where to begin in my forgiveness but I know I must start somewhere. If Jesus can forgive why can’t I? I’m looking towards the hills from which my help comes. Asking God for a peace of mind and heart. I’m trying to find My purpose in life now.

Re: Trying to learn to forgive

I understand exactly how you feel. Its not easy to do. My husband doesnt care if I forgive him or not!! He could care less. Thats a big problem for me. I sit here day in amd out thinking, praying, crying myself to sleep and he doesnt care if i forgive him or not. But I have to forgive to be able to go on and have a life again. Good Luck Sugar!!!

I will pray we all find some closer in the unfortunate situation of divorce. Take care of yourself

It may or may not help you heal and move forward, all outle stories are different I know, but just in case you were willing to give it a listen I wanted to share my podcast series that I created to share my heartbreak and healing .

https://tamarastewart.podbean.com