Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I’m dying inside

I moved to a whole state with a man I met in church and I only been with for a few months, he proposed then brought a house and then we got married. I got pregnant about two months later and I had the worse pregnancy. I was hospitalized the whole time, had fibroids that was twenty pounds and my son only came out three pounds. My husband use to argue with me in the hospital and leave me a lot and he says because he didn’t want me to be stressed but I couldn’t even walk in the hospital. I found out he use to leave me and talk to his baby mother and other women. He was hiding his coworker as a friend and use to talk to her every night. Ever since I married him he use to curse me out over everything. He is not what I met in church nor imagined. We go to church but we still smoke and drink. Our house is foreclosure and we lost our car because he he stopped paying for everything and said he stop paying because he taught I was going to leave him. When I met him he took me out once but I paid for everything because he was always broke and every month he had money. He would spend his money on looking good. He use to live with his ex girlfriend when I met him and he was taking care of her because she was fifteen years older and ha Dalit of surgeries. He had a crazy baby mother who he claimed always cheated on him. When she found out we got married she disrespected me and told me he was still sleeping with her. I taught he was talking to her in front of me when we got married but I found out he would always call her behind my back. He talked about me bad with strangers, his family, everyone. We have a beautiful son but we don’t have romance. It’s hard for me to forgive him for everything and it’s so much more