Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BUT exactly 7 days before my 10 year anniversary HELP

There is so much that I want to talk about and complain about and whine about but I dont know where to start. I guess I can start by saying hello to you all and I wish everyone here the best with their separation, divorce or whatever you are going through. I have not read anyones post yet but I just want to know is it harder to walk away from a toxic marriage when you are older? Like I am 41 and I just hate the fact of being alone... its pitiful I know.. trust me.... but I feel like I am ready for it ( I should have been a few months into dating but am completely BRAIN WASHED by him). I am so angry right now... I literally cant see myself losing any sleep or being sad but then again I went through a divorce of 8 years and I think I would have literally died if it wasnt for my cousin who introduced me back to the dating pool and social media. I was 28.... now I am 41... alot has changed.. for one GRAVITY... lol :-) my body ... I have a GAZILLION things I could talk about on here but I dont know where to start.... have a good evening everyone.... thanks for reading if you got this far.

~Lost in Orlando,
Tumpy77

Re: BUT exactly 7 days before my 10 year anniversary HELP

You will be fine. You're a very strong woman. What kind of ring did he give you? I can help with that process.

Re: BUT exactly 7 days before my 10 year anniversary HELP

I am in the exact same boat. You are not alone!