Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where did you live?

I am in my 30s and have an 8 year old and 6 year old boys. I am not officially divorced but unfortunately soon will be.
My question are to the women who decided to leave the marital home and live elsewhere. Where did you end up living? Condo, apartment, townhome? Im asking because this is something i need to figure out soon. I need a 3 bedroom but not sure which is the best most affordable route to go?? I have no college degree and make minimum wage. I do plan on going back to school even though that terrifies me. Thank you.

Re: Where did you live?

I live in a rentalhoe 3 bedroom. I moved in w family for 3 months got my head together and fiound a rental home in a greatneighperfect for me.pray about it intact it’s morebesutifulthanmylast home and closer to work and school. Itmsytake a few months but it will come together. You ex will fall apart and no he won’t appreciate you anymore but let him take care of himself while you recover e won’t die pray that God takes care of him
Create biundariesothewisehe will make your house his rest stop and block your move on