Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
41 years of marriage , he has finally been caught

I am been married for 41 years, I have 3 grown children and 2 grandchildren. I first thought he was being unfaithful when my youngest daughter was 9. But I could not proof anything and then everything got better. Then about 11 years ago I noticed a change in his behavior, little thing at first. He has always wanted to control everything and that was ok . He was and is a hard worker and provider, we have both worked 2 jobs to raise our children. When I found the emails he swore it was not true and nothing happened. It was all talk. The worst thing was it was with a man not a woman. I thought my heart could not make it. Then I thought about my children, my youngest was getting married and I didnt want to spoil anything for her. So I forgave him and still the trust was not there.
In the past few months I noticed some of the same behavior. I finally got his phone while he was in the shower and looked through his text.
I found out not only did he start again, he brought it to my house. They were going to meet for a quicky, and did, he had said he had a bed or they could put blankets down in our shop. When I confronted him he said it was the building not my bed. He did not deny it.
I am numb. I dont know where to start. My oldest son and his daughter moved in with us in Jan. My husband thought it was a good idea. So I hate to sell the house , he is struggling himself to raise a 13year old and my youngest daughter and her son wants to move back to our county so we could help her with him he is 8 and she work nights. Getting him on and off the bus. If I choice a divorce, it will effect everyone.
I cant stand to look at my husband, I am worried I need to be tested.
I feel just sick to my stomach

Re: 41 years of marriage , he has finally been caught

I'm so sorry for what your going through the, here I sit on my bed at 5 am can sleep, been very depressed. I was married to this man for 3 yrs, and separated, not planning to get back together. I guess what really got me updated that he alreday open up his Facebook and even has he is single that hurt . He took me a long ride. He didn't tell me he had been in prison for ten years, until after 6 months I to our relationship. Well I had to love the house and he kept everything. I had to start all over. How this happened I found a picture of a woman in his phone, and he said that it was sent to him by a sales person from work,but yet I notice he had sent a picture of him when he was thin.. he deined it and I don't believe him. On top of that he's was so rude to my son who is in college and only visited me 2 times a year. It's funny how he took this separattion so well and calm, he doesn't even bother looking for me

Re: 41 years of marriage , he has finally been caught

Pammy: I would speak with a Family Lawyer about this.