Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
After 3 years, it all ended so fast

I'm 48 . This pass May 5th it was going to be 3 yrs of marriage. But I been having trouble with this marriage 3 months into it . Before I married him, he failed to tell me that he was in prison for 10 yrs for manslaughterr, but I Still married him. I helped him out so much paying off his car, court fees, etc. I was so encouraging to him,being positive, that he could make it. First I cought him with a lie saying he wasn't smoking, it was not about the smoking, it was simply because he lied that he wasnt. We moved to one's of this parents house, and I always felt that it wasn't my place, my daughter who is 18 and me, it was just the 3 of us,my son is in college, but when my so would visited me I could tell he would get jealous, and he would be mean to him . The last thing, he had ask me to recoup some work picture he had on his phone, and that when I saw he had a girls picture. Her told me that it was a sales lady and that he didn't know why she would send him a picture of her, but right after that there was picture he had a picture of him when he was just out of prison looking thinner. That broke me, that was in November 2018, things got worst because I couldn't get that thought out of my mind, he would also played in a band and the day I left was when he didntt come home until 2 hours after he played a gig in a fair, he didnt care anymore. I left last month he did make contact the first days, and that was it, I saw he open up his Facebook last night and it hit me again, and he states he is single. That really hurt, because I did everything for this man. and he did start drinking after I left, but then again he could have started drinking before. I'm hurt and I want to take this ugly feeling away