Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do I do when the other parent has become verbally abusive after divorce

Hello I am fully divorce during the process my ex husband was calm to a certain extent becuase he was with the other woman I accepted the situation and continued to try and get along for my children sake. He didnt even pay child support during that time now my divorce is finalized he began to pay support his girlfriend dumped him and he has become aggressive towards me to the point he has spat on my face and hit me when I question him about his conversations with our 10yr old which consists of your mom is an evil b*** dont listen to her. Come live with me I'll let you do what ever you want. To your mom is a c**** I can't bare it anymore. I try to get along with him but I continue to walk on egg shells becuase I'm afraid he might due something in front of the kids. I have tried to avoid the courts and police however at this point I have no choice. I feel horrible becuase my children are the ones who suffer through it all. I feel so alone I dont know how to do this I wish I didnt have to.