Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He hid my son

My ex-husband has primary custody of our son due to when he was in the military years ago....before he was dishonorably discharged. He has since moved states 4 times without ever modifying our custody agreement, so it still reads the same way it did 10 years ago and its out of the original state in which neither of us live in currently. I now live in California, and he is in county jail in Kansas waiting for court on June 5th. He is going to court for 3 felony and 2 misdemeanor charges, all violent crimes, he is a previous offender. I believe he has taken my son and hidden him down at his mother's in Florida, I do not know for sure because it has been 1 full year since he has allowed me to speak to my son. He turned off all of their phones and blocked all social media. I don't know what rights I have....our current custody agreement gives me summer breaks along with winter and spring breaks due to me being across the country...I am also allowed phone calls, skyped conversations, etc. Yet have been completely shut out...even grandma wont answer the phone and give me any answers. What should I do?