Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Separation and divorce

I came to the USA just because I loved a man , it might seem like it’s not but indeed I loved him. I leave my career, my family and my friends for him. I lived in the USA for 11 months. I couldn’t work at the beginning but I did house chores and I house to make him feel happy, I think he loved me during those months , later on I started to work to help him with the money. Everything seem right until everyday I felt he was not the same , he didn’t even want to kiss me. Sometimes my car was broken, and he will hate me for that. One day I was cleaning the refrigerator and the glass broke in my hands , he saw me and didn’t do anything. He just left to the gym. One day I couldn’t hold myself and I check his phone , he was on tinder gold, also in his mail he had airplane ticket confirmation of a girl. Well at the end he indeed told me it was my fault he cheating on me. I had to leave the apartment we were renting , I spend night without sleeping, with panic attacks, I went to work but I could do it as I did before I had to quit. During those days he just send me text, that I was the cause of his financial problems, emotional as well and he start using my credit cards to lock my out from my apartment. Thank god now I’m in my native country but I know I have to go back but I’m afraid of what he will do. I don’t know him anymore.

Re: Separation and divorce

I only had to go to court once when the final decision was given by the Judge. He sounds very abusive. It was not your fault that he cheated. See if your family can help pay for a Lawyer you could face time with. Best wishes.