Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can the non-custodial parent demand we switch our monitor even though we are happy with their servic

My ex has been court-ordered supervised visitation. In the five months since the order he has had for visits. He asked for a summary after the third. He did not like the summary because it highlighted him violating the order by bringing his family who has always been volatile with me as well as little more issues such as keeping them late past visit cut off. He is now demanding that the summary be re-written. When the monitor denied his request he canceled his contract with her and is now demanding I go do in take with a new monitor. My monitor has informed me that we do not have to cancel with her nor do we have to attend an intake since we want to retain our current monitor. Now my ex is throwing around legal terms and threats and I'm not sure what to do. Do me and the children have to go deal with a new monitor question mark this will be his third monitor in 5 months. As I have full custody and a full-time job plus I'm in the middle of a home purchase, my plate is completely full. I don't have time to jump through his hoops