Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feeling you are not worth it

I have gone through two divorces and pretty close to one another. The first husband was gay and he never had an intimate relationship with me. The second one was someone I went to college with and I thought I knew him I truly did and we married and then he left me for another women. I wish I knew what I am doing wrong honestly. Why did it so hard to find someone to put the same effort in something as you. But I am also working full time and paying for my education to be an RN. Because I want to help people but I can’t do that unless I love myself and honestly I hate myself. I haven’t been able to make friends easily my life is so busy. I want friends I want someone to be friends with but I have no one. The fact that I am alone scares me. I don’t want to be alone forever. My family doesn’t support me and I feel like I’m in this black hole.

Re: Feeling you are not worth it

I'm feeling the same way my husband asked for a divorce while Im in California and him in Washington I. With my son alone with family but they don't support me as well he askede for a divorce last night out of no where I still love him Nd that's why is hard because I thought he loved me but it seems is so hard to leave me I feel like I'm a bad person and it's my fault!